Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
When will you update Tora? eagerly waiting...
siggi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is there any possibility of getting a update...its been months u r not updating... plzzz update we r waiting...
Mehek.VDian thumbnail
I read ur dis ff, kind of like it.. Bt get disapointed, coz it's uncomplete.. I don't think so you'll complete it. It's been long no chapter ws updated
PrincessSnow thumbnail
Tora!!! Please update!! Love this ff! Waiting...
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
did u forgot to continue 😲 😲
PrincessSnow thumbnail
Please please please continue writing! Your fans are waiting! If you can't keep continuing the story, just please give it a proper ending writhing a couple updates! Please! 😊
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Removed From IFEdited by ..tora.tangled. - 8 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
edited--

tora..you know i missed your updates right? 🤗 it has been such a long time since i've read anything by you!
And cant tell you how happy I'm that you are here.🤗

ok now coming to the update--

Incredible truly incredible!!👏
I love reading your words-you know that. They're always so deep and had such a calming effect ! It's all beauty and peace when your words flow! ⭐️
the moment you pen them, they get a new lease of life ! Truly they form am amazing charm upon the reader. It's always a priviledge to read anything by you!😃 👏

I so very loved the way you'd portrayed the whole scenario here ! The way abhay apologized-his speaking of a mother and then comforting piya the next moment-every word he speaks is a joy to read!👏

piya was angry after knowing the truth but she understood when abhay explained everything to her. Whatever she said and the way piya reacted was normal. In her place she was right. Any person with a self respect would do the same.
I like the way you moulded her. The softness in her character is the most beautiful thing.❤️

now abhay-he could have just lied to piya to avoid her rage, bt he didnt. He spoke the truth and i loved how in so less words he explained the whole thing to piya. His honesty, the genuine nature behind his act is a charming usp of abhay's character!❤️ i completely adore him.😳 and to read this story is always such a pleasure.😃 thank you soo much for updating tora.🤗
sweetheart you need to update more frequently!😳

please please update this sooner! I'm waiting! And thanks again for giving us an update.🤗
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CHAPTER UPDATED...Pms LATEREdited by ..tora.tangled. - 9 years ago
anjalisharma07 thumbnail

superb update...

waiting for next part