jeets questionable love towards rano...

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

jeets character compromised...he forget rano and fallen in love with in very short span of time...no grief ..no mourning..no remembrance..

i dont think he ever loved rano at all...otherwise he would not have forgotten his life's biggest tragic event so fast...

simply-- jeet is not good husband and lover...
Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pebbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think jeet's love for rano was more of dosti wala n concern wala. He never looked at rano the way he looks at anamika. Itz like the way rano had feelings for jeet, hez having that type of feelings for anamika.
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pebbles

I think jeet's love for rano was more of dosti wala n concern wala. He never looked at rano the way he looks at anamika. Itz like the way rano had feelings for jeet, hez having that type of feelings for anamika.

phir shadi kyon ki...?? he simply failed as husband...he is looser as husband...hamesha usse ek sexy ladki saath hona chahiye...that is his agenda??

why he fell for anamika malhotra?? only for her beauty?? other than that attraction --there was nothing else was shown for jeets part for attracting towards anamika...

agar anamika mar gayi--woh tisari hot ladki ke paas jayega  with in short span of time ...😡
Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago
Pebbles thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100raj

phir shadi kyon ki...?? he simply failed as husband...he is looser as husband...hamesha usse ek sexy ladki saath hona chahiye...that is his agenda??

why he fell for anamika malhotra?? only for her beauty?? other than that attraction --there was nothing else was shown for jeets part for attracting towards anamika...

agar anamika mar gayi--woh tisari hot ladki ke paas jayega  with in short span of time ...😡

I think he married rano bcoz everyone was happy with that decision and he too was happy to have his best friend as his life partner. He was confused about love that time.
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

jeets character compromised...he forget rano and fallen in love with in very short span of time...no grief ..no mourning..no remembrance..

i dont think he ever loved rano at all...otherwise he would not have forgotten his life's biggest tragic event so fast...

Humne pahle hi bola tha He's DUMB ...😆 
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jeet has fallen fr ana too early i think.
Arpi17 thumbnail

I think Jeet never loved Rano like a lover... She was more of a best friend to him... there wasnt any passion between them...  He married her thinking he married his best friend,not the girl he loves... He never lyked her like he lyk Anamika... that intense passioin factor wasnt there between them... So its understandable that Jeet Fell for Anamika... BUT still,Rano was his best friend... so It could wait a littile longer..

BTW I wanted to ask something... As I remember u liked Evil Ana,uski side chordi kabse??? 😆😆
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpi17

BTW I wanted to ask something... As I remember u liked Evil Ana,uski side chordi kabse??? 😆😆

i loved anamika because i always thought about eternal and timeless love...

350 saal wait kar rahi thi for getting love...but cvs never explored that aspect --instead shown only evil factor and destructive power..she killed rano...she wanted to kill jeet also...
cvs ruined bueatyful concept...that destroyed anamika character...now cvs are on the way of destroying jeet  character also...

ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for this post!!!!!! I does had the same feeling. Last time wen JEet got attracted to ana becoz of magical power that ana had with her. But this time itz purely becoz of Anamika's beauty. Wen ever jeet is with ana, he will forget everything. H e forgot Rano very easily. No ill feelings for falling towards ANA. 

Note: i want jeet to knw about real anamika . i aslo want him to know the real reason for RANO' S death and wat  rano had to go through wen last time jeeet got missing.

i was a great fan of jeet -rano's friendship and their cute relation bw them. i always want someone more mature than jeet for anamika. but now itz k as jeet had become matured. Now i really dont want him to end up with Chavvi. sO ITZ BETTER TO BE JEEKA
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Jeet remembers Rano only when family member talks about his second marriage otherwise it looks Rano never existed for him .

First Cvs buthchered Anamika' character...they never glorified Rano a female lead should have been, infact they made it the most irritating one in the show...Chavi' charcater is in the process of spoilage.