Posted: 10 years ago
week by week arjun trp's r down,,,this a serious issue,,,😭😭

it may come under the scanner of the channel any time ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i think the reason the serial is getting low trp's r πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

the channel is not at all promoting the serial arjun,,,,😑😑

its like a abandoned kid...

kuch toh karna hoga,,,,

plz comment on star plus website,,,,,,to adress this serious issue,,,,,,⭐️⭐️

p.s. all the true arjunians plz join together,,,,,united we can solve this issue😊😊

u r right dear

count me in

i m in for rebel nd form unity

we cant lose our fav show...

i have tried many times to comment on  the star plus webite but 99% of the time my comments arent even posted. I think so many tries it got posted two times that about it and that was so many weeks back! Im not liking the Star Plus website right now πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

i have tried many times to comment on  the star plus webite but 99% of the time my comments arent even posted. I think so many tries it got posted two times that about it and that was so many weeks back! Im not liking the Star Plus website right now πŸ˜‘

😑yeh to na insafi hai
Hope the show does well..With all due respect to everyone ,I was a regular viewer of Arjun , but  i have stopped watching ..

I don't know but somehow since Saakshi joined I felt the presence of a reporter in team a bit forced..If she was a part like  liza a forensic then i would have liked more than introduced as reporter sent by ministry ..I am sure she must have helped them in lots of cases but somehow reporter within team does not work with me..

Many would have liked it I am sure..just my opinion..
i m also with u

i have suggestion 4 Arjun fanz plz watch Arjun when it telecast on SP b/c it effect trp n dont change the channel in b/w break hope it help to improve in trp
Me in as well 

batao kab humla karna hain
I just commented on their site and told them not to sideline Arjun and nominate characters in the Star parivaar awards esp. Arakshi as Yogya Jodi. 

http://starplus.startv.in/show/star-parivaar-awards-2013/home_361.aspx