Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

To all co captains and members... A heartiest Rabba Vey...
My 1st reaction when I was given the opportunity was

So I am supposed to do my Intro aheem
I am Farwa... many frnds on IF call me Fari u can call me that too or any name u like... I am a student doing my CA and now planning to do some other cources as well... I am the youngest in my family so u will find me quite childish at times and immature too... I love reading, coloring the black and white images on Adobe Photoshop...I m the biggest fan of Tina... She was one of the 1st writers I added and started reading. It was her Shameless which made me her fan. SO beautifully written... then one day I came across MG while searching the FF forum and I was clean bowled all over again with the awesome style of writing.. She is an awesome human being not just an awesome writer... . Guys m too much excited for this thread and m damn sure it will rock ...Looking fwd to meet and talk to other captain and befriend with them... and before I forgot
tina for trusting me for Shameless as it was ur first... I will try my best to not to disappoint u...love u tina *hugs*
OK for now its enough right?
Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Tina , first of all huge hugs !!!

This CC is gonna rock we always keep telling and its gonna be super fun out here coz accdn to me its mainly about the best works on Arhi ever written !!!!
you know U are my fav writer already...i have told U that so many times and almost the entire world knows it by now 😆
Its an honour to be captain for Mind Games !!! I still remember all the crazy discussions we had on it !!! Still haven't spoken to my co captain... Looking forward to knowing everyone here 😳 by good things...i always have to wait... Will be active from Monday morning so yea am gonna take all my time out to be here <3
Tina will comment on SP update and teasers for sure by Monday hun...not getting time now and yep we have loads to ponder on thanx to ur beautiful teasers !!!
just wanna say " welcome hugs " to everyone...i guess I know a few alrdy :)
Ankita yep she is dfntly someone very special :) Aru ... No need of intros thr at all :) satina and simran...we have spoken a lil and will speak more hear I guess :P
rest I will be bugging up everyone pretty soon :) gosh I know I sound crazy :P but I have been like this all my life !!! Tina am sure gonna drive U up the wall !!!!
as for ur works... All are my favs... I try choosing at times but at the end I love them all equally !!!
Shameless is a cult classic !!!!
Mind Games is craziness at its best !!!!
Desert Heat is personification of romance in its true mystical aura !!!
Secret Passion is testimony to yours and Satina's  undying passion to Arhi
Secluded Island is a dream coming true !!!
ur OSes ... They are easy pills on Arhi..always close to heart !!!
Inshort I faraq you Tina and I love this place !!!!
Hugs and love to all here !!! <3
enough of my rambling for now...more later !!!!

Okay am back to ramble more !!! ðŸ˜†

just forgot to add my intro !!! ðŸ˜›

My name is Jyothi, frnds call me Jyo and thats how I love it !! ðŸ˜³

am 23yrs old, born and brought up in Sharjah, UAE, native in India is Kerala !! ðŸ˜³ 
fnshd my B.tech, startin my M.tech this year !! ðŸ˜³

hobbies...I love reading and writing... listenin to music...shopping and ofcourse IPKKND/Arhi /Sarun are like my obsession !!! ðŸ˜†

anything else u wanna know, u can ask and am only too happy to blabber more !!! ðŸ˜†

love u all !!! ðŸ˜³
Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 10 years ago
arooba55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RES!! Super excited for this, looking forward to some engaging and captivating discussion!! :DEdited by extremelicious - 10 years ago
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yay finally I got the link
And a RES for me and my beloved DH 😊
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks everyone for RES'ing!
will be back Sat, sry got work
btw I'm looking for that pic of arnav and khushi from the scenes when she's hiding under his desk in the beginning epis and then when he finds her. anyone have it?
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TINA!

btw I'm looking for that pic of arnav and khushi from the scenes when she's hiding under his desk in the beginning epis and then when he finds her. anyone have it?

have tried searching but didnt find any
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

tried hunting thru my folder, neva gets things when am looking for it !!! ðŸ˜¡
_Roka_ thumbnail

i sent it to u ðŸ˜Š
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I have it...
Will pm.u from my laptop
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome idea... 

Love to join... Might be inactive but will try and drop in