kiran_rati thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update
thanx for the pm
cont soon dear
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely update! Maan cares abt her! n really loves her! Geet confused abt her feelings! Well written
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MAAN HAS BEEN WITH HER ALL THE TIME
BUT DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS PAST AND WHAT IS PRESENT
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
updating...
anyone wants?
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha5058

updating...
anyone wants?

me waiting me waiting
me waiting
neha5058 thumbnail

updating now...😊
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiakashyap

me waiting me waiting
me waiting

sachi mein u waiting...
aww my baby... updating now... in 10 mins...
neha5058 thumbnail

(A big thanks to Dazzling Divz for this wonderful banner... thank u so much dear...😊)

Really very disappoint with the response I am getting now…. First I thought to stop this here but then thought again, I should finish it…. Whether I'll get likes or not…… cause I don't like half stories….  

Please readers, come out from ur den and please give response…… if you don't like the story then I won't force you but still pls like the update and leave ur feedback whether it is appreciation  or criticism…..

Aashiqui- A Musical Journey of Love

Part-13

"kisey dhoondh rahe ho maan?" asked geet…….. he turned his neck towards her and spoke up…… "my driver geet….. I have kept secret my landing here…. I don't want media or any other hype…. I'll introduce you as a singer not like that, seen with Maan singh khurana…… not at all like that " his some words touched her heart….. if he wants then she can become a very big singer just having his surname but a big no….. he wants that she'll became a singer because of her awesome voice which she has…,,,..

Her face fell off hearing him, he won't help her in making her career…… she was looking at him with her sad eyes, , she clutched her bag tightly in her fist and her lower lip little pouted….. she doesn't know why she felt little hurt……  he stopped when he realize she is not in herself….. she is so calm, he looked at her face and frowned , there was sadness in her eyes……

He came in front of her and held her by her shoulders…… she looked up at his face and then there, their eyes met with each other…….. "geet, I'll be your guider, ur mentor, who will guide you how to take first step in this world….. even I'll be secretary too…." He tried to joke a little and then her petal lips curved in a smile hearing he'll be her secretary……  "haan, yeh baat alag hai, kit um mujh jaisa handsome, dashing secretary nahi chahti to I'll arrange another one" he spoke making innocent yet saddy face but naughty glint in his eyes……

She whacked on his shoulder…… and clutched his forearm in her both hands…… "only you'll be mine…… my guider, my mentor, and my secretary too" and she giggled…. He relieved  hearing her laughter…… "ab chalein madam?" asked maan……. "secretary, follow me!" she spoke in attitude and walked ahead like a queen bee ……. Maan greeted his teeth, tighten his jaw…… "geeet" he called her, , hearing his stern voice, she ran saving her life from this roaring lion……. He shook his head, signaled his driver to come and take their luggage, and he ran behind her…….

Both reached at the mansion , , when the huge gate opened of the mansion, geet awed by the beauty of this mansion….. it's really more greenery, classy from outside…… from the entrance , trees started , some are finely trimmed…… the servants bowed in front of him like he is some king of any state….. well she put her thoughts aside and looked at him….. he is busy in his cell, checking mails and replying them……. And another side he was talking with someone over Bluetooth device, she don't know with whom he is talking now……

Their car stopped in front of main gates, , servants came running and opened gates for them…..maan disconnected his call and stepped outside…… he stopped a servant who was going to open door from geet's side….. he himself opened the gate of her side and gave her his hand, , oh man, she loved his gesture….. sweetly she held his hand and stepped outside from the car…… both walked side by  side of each other and entered inside the mansion…..

Both put their right feet together like a newly wedded couple , hand in hand together……. Both were lost in each other and walking inside of the mansion…… maan showed the way of her room to geet …… "geet, this is your room" he told her…. She nodded and entered inside…. Servants put her luggage there and maan's luggage in his room……

Later in the evening……..geet engrossed in her work…. Settling herself in her room, arranging all her stuff in the cupboard……. Where maan left geet alone in this big mansion and headed towards his office for checking whether his employees working properly or not?... he wants to give them surprise but actually that will be shock for them……..

The day went well ,both were not together, where geet missed his being with him…… the mansion haunting her being alone in the big haveli type mansion….. later at night, geet was sitting on the couch and surfing the channels in tv, getting bored….. though her eyes were stuck on the tv screen but her mind was somewhere else…..

"pata nahi maan ne kuch khaya hoga ki nahi? Geet woh teri fikr karte hai aut ek tu hai jhalli…. Tuney ek bar bhi call karke nahi puchha…..bewakoof kahin ki…" she smacked herself mentally…… her talking session broke when 1 servant came to her and asked that what is the menu of dinner?

Geet looked at him and thought for a while….. "ummm nakul kaka….. ek kaam kijiye, aaj aap aaram kijiye…dinner mai bana dungi" she spoke sweetly……. In morning maan introduced nakul to geet that he is their loyal servant…… and he is the one who is taking care of their mansion…… nakul looked at her in horror….. he gulped, actually he is not used of this much sweetness from someone…… and in maan's matter, there is no point of sweetness, yeah sometimes he spoke to them, asking him about his health but nothing more than that……..

"lekin geet madam, aap kaise? Mera matlab maan sir gussa karenge" he told in his shaky voice…… geet stood up and assured him…… "nahi gussa karenge…. Aap bas batayiye, unhe kya pasand hai?" there is no choice left for nakul and he told all the things which maan likes….. and then retired to his quarter……

Geet tied her hairs and her dupatta around her waist, wore the polothyne cap on her head because nakul told that maan can never tolerate unhygienic….. but first she called him and asked when he'll be at home….. his reply was around 9….. she sighed that she has 2 hours in her hand,, so she can prepare everything…….

With a quick prayer to her babaji, she wore apron and started chopping the vegetable where in another utensil, she put milk for boiling…… now half an hour left and her all the dishes are ready…. She has to only prepare the dinner table and get ready, because there is strong smell of sweat coming out from her body…..

It's 9 now but he didn't come till yet…… she wore her night clothes, salwar with short kurti…… after roaming here and there, she became tired and sat with a thud on the chair…… just then door bell rang and she ran with her full speed to open the gates…..  there he is, looking very tired, exhausted with work….. "hiii…. Kitna late kar diya.." sh spoke, complaining little….. maan smiled….. "sorry dear, but there was lots of pending files which needed my attention…."….. she nodded and hold him dragging him inside and pushed him towards the stairs…… "now freshen up fast, will have dinner then" he nodded and ran , skipping the stairs between…..

After 15 mins, , both were sitting side by side at the dinning table, , he licked his lips when she was serving him first…… kadahi paneer in a Mexican style,, his fav red sauce pasta and white sauce spaghetti, chilli mushrooms with chicken and chapattis…..(don't think, these dishes exist or not…. Just my imaginations..okie..i love to have these beside of mushrooms with chicken...coz i am vegeterian ) he attacked on the food, geet beamed with happiness, there is no need to say that he liked it… she can guess the way he is eating the food and licking his fingers also…..

"geet, what is in dessert?" asked maan now finishing his food……  she got and bring the dessert…….  His eyes glittered in happiness when he got a bowl of cold kheer which came direct from the freezer……. Before having, he took her both hands in his and again kissed them like the first time she made kheer and he kissed her hands….. she shied and then eyed him , telling him have kheer first……

"geet, today I had talked with my friend….. Rahul jaquer… the one I have mentioned you before" he told her….. she nodded while having her kheer……. "I told him that, there is a girl, whose voice is very good, she needs a chance, even he got ready for hearing your voice…… you know his new movie is coming up, if you get select then you'll get a chance for playback singing…"……. She hugged him at once hearing the news…… "really maan…. Thank you…. You are the best secretary"…. Saying so she winked and he pouted hearing himself as a secretary…….

"I am not your secretary…. samjhi" he spoke…… "achha, then you are my cutipie, sweetiepie, lovepie, "….. he smirked….. "lovepie chalega but cutiepie or this sweetiepie nahi chalega…" he responded her back……. "achha, inmein kya kharaabi hai….? kitne achhe toh naam hai..." Asked geet……. "geet, tum mera naam rakh rahi ho ya apne kisi doggy ya teddy ka...?these names sounds  like teddy names and I am not ur teddy…. i'll prefer lovepie...Tumne hi to kaha lovepie, that means, u love me..simple" saying so he shoved a spoon full of kheer in her mouth……. And she was looking at him dumbstuck, , she herself addressed him as a lovepie…..

Seeing her lost… he spoke…. "geet, I have called Rahul tomorrow at evening…. " she come out from her reverie, "no maan…. Kal nahi, after 2-3 days…haan"…… she told him….. "but geet, what is the problem in tomorrow?" asked maan ……. "maan, , I want to rehearse first, , then I'll be able to sing properly na ", , she said…… "okay, the day after tomorrow… okay…"…………she nodded………

"really you think that I am able to be a singer?" asked geet to maan while moving towards their room…… maan stopped….he held her by her shoulder…… "I am geet…. I am very much sure….. sur aur sangeet ke mamle mein mai kabhi mazaak nahi karta(courtesy to Aashiqui 2 movie)………… " hearing his words,, she hugged him……. His arms went around her back holding her properly in his manly body……. 

After some seconds, they broke the hug and while walking geet's room came….. both stopped there……. "Thank you geet for the delicious food, I know you had prepared that, cause I know the taste….. love u" saying so he pecked her check and went from there before she react on his act……  she was stunned by his act, , she touched her cheek where he placed his lips and then blushed thinking about the feel of his lips……. Maan watched her reaction by hiding behind a pillar……

Next day in morning…… Sunday

geet was sitting in the garden, and trying to play the guitar which was gifted by maan……  she sat on a swing folding her legs  , and when she touched nay string of guitar,  horrible sound comes out…. She tried again and again horrible sound comes out…… maan smiled watching her from far , watching her futile attempts of playing guitar…….

Her face fell again but she again brushed her finger with the string of guitar and again she didn't like the sound…… she put her guitar aside and sat there hugging her knees…… maan sighed and headed towards her……  he took the guitar in his hand and with other hand, held her hand,,,,,,

Precap

Same as last one

Tu hi ae mujhko bata de

Chahun mai ya na….

In next part, new entry.. Rahul Jaquer...

mahimaneet thumbnail

big wala sorry...abhi tak story read karna start nahi kiya...but couldn't stop myself from stealing the first place on ur thread😉

haayeee aashiqui😳...apna fav topic hai sinces d film released...and me now dreaming wat beautiful story u must have presented here👏

Edited by mahimaneet - 11 years ago
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahimaneet

big wala sorry...abhi tak story read karna start nahi kiya...but couldn't stop myself from stealing the first place on ur thread😉

haayeee aashiqui😳...apna fav topic hai sinces d film released...and me now dreaming wat beautiful story u must have presented here👏

u commented here... am i imagining...
yup, hum fb par aashiqui ke pichhey pagal hai...
jaldi read kar lena,,...
par mujhe tumhara wala SR ka update chahiye...