Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
part 12 is superb dear wow geet n maan alone in mumbai
waiting for some cute private moments 😉
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update.

The way Maan helped Geet to get out of her heartbreak,its reamarkable.

Loved it.Waiting for next.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 12
nice part...
cont soon...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful update...

Maan made her realize that sulking cannot solve problems...she have to fight with her emotions to get back on track...

Maan took Geet to OLD AGE HOME and their she met CHILDREN...😕

suddenly paragraph and incident change when Geet was happy to spend time with children and next paragraph they both reached Mumbai...I was confused...from park incident to Mumbai how...then I assumed that may be u forget to hint past and present...

Daadi wanted them to spend alone time with each other so that they both understand each other...

thanx for pm...

Edited by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 - 10 years ago
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Sweet part dear but i thought u sepnt lot f time talking about the ring's price which slowed the pace. I would have liked more focus on her career and how he goes about it. But I undretsand especially if this ring is going to be a reason for any MUs going ahead so it is ok...

reading past and present together is still a little confusing for me. Also they portray two different emotions and reading them togther takes away the depth from both. I will suggest you either finish past first or give it as large chunks of flashbacks at appropriate points in the story...

Just my suggestion dear. Please don't mind. I like the story and will read it anywyas so but just thought of sharing my POV.

impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lovely update

d way they both met n come close was totally different n unusual

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ritzy09

Sweet part dear but i thought u sepnt lot f time talking about the ring's price which slowed the pace. I would have liked more focus on her career and how he goes about it. But I undretsand especially if this ring is going to be a reason for any MUs going ahead so it is ok...

reading past and present together is still a little confusing for me. Also they portray two different emotions and reading them togther takes away the depth from both. I will suggest you either finish past first or give it as large chunks of flashbacks at appropriate points in the story...

Just my suggestion dear. Please don't mind. I like the story and will read it anywyas so but just thought of sharing my POV.

thanks a lot dear...
and yeah i am getting ur POV about the story now...
no MUs di because of that ring...
there is not much past left...
now the story moves in present that's y i gave that song in the precap... now i'll focus on their budding relationship and her career...
Shalinaparbin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update,,, 👏 👏 👏

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fanaa Hum Mohobbat Mein Teri

part-66
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was so lovely..
The way maan soothed her pain was superb..
He proved his words showing a big reality..
if he would have consoled her thru words, then she would left it like mere words.. But when he made her face the reality, her pain vanished in thin air..