Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank u dear!๐Ÿ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter 32-page 97...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/87771661

CHAPTER-33.

Prithvi had gone completely still..His blood ice cold in complete fear for the girl of his dreams..The girl-woman whom he was trying his best to resist but failing miserably everytime..

"One more noise,and your head will be removed from your shoulder!"The man hissed out again,as Prithvi heard Meera whimper out in pain and fear..Another lightning revealed to him,how white her face had become..Instantly Prithvi decided to relieve her from her pain quickly,whatever  it took,he had to relieve her pain..

Knowing that surprise would be his only and best weapon against the goon,who had the knife held dangerously close to Meera's soft skin..Prithvi forced himself to stop thinking about her pain,at that moment,and tried to concentrate on relieving her pain..Meera gasped out again,as if hurt,and instantly Prithvi's blood boiled with rage,at the goon,who was hurting her!

I am going to tear him from limb to limb!Prithvi thought his nostrils flaring,with uncontrollable rage,clenching his jaw,and tightening his hand into tight fists,as his common sense seemed to be escaping..

Cool down,Prithvi!She needs you to be acting and thinking with your brain now!Do not lose your hold on your temper and your grip on sanity and yourself,at any cost now!She might be hurt badly if you make even a tiny mistake!Warned  Prithvi's inner voice.

Taking a slow breath,Prithvi stealthily approached the goon from the guy's right hand side..On his way he slowly picked a large stone from the ground,and just when he was close enough to the goon holding Meera captive,Prithvi threw the stone which hit the goon right on his temple..THUD!

"What the f**K!"The goon exclaimed out in pain,distracted..The second's distraction was all Prithvi needed..

He gripped the man's arm,that held the knife at Meera's throat,and twisted it to his back,while pulling Meera away safely behind him,out of the goon's reach..

"Whose throat were you threatening to slit open?!!"Prithvi said in a cold and dangerous voice,as the knife slid from the man's hand to the ground.

Prithvi twisted,the man's hand tighter,and a loud and nasty crack sounded,as  if the  bones had broken,and the man screamed out in pain.

"Threatening helpless people with knives,you b*****d!"Prithvi hissed out in anger again,and turned the shocked and scared man to face him.

Prithvi raised the man halfway off the ground by grabbing his shirt collar,and staring into the man's scared face,which reflected pure terror,as the lightning lighted his face..Slowly he raised his fist as the man's terror escalated in leaps and bounds,and Prithvi hit him a hard punch onto his jaw,which made a loud cracking sound..The goon looked dazed,on being hit so hard,and before he could refocus,Prithvi gave him another hard  punch.

"You dared to touch her you b*****d!You dared to try to hurt her!!!"Prithvi seethed out in anger shaking him,and then punched him hard into his stomach..

Oomph!All the air seem to leave the goon's body,at the punch,and he fell to the ground..The enraged Prithvi was not in the mood to stop now!He again dragged the man up with force,and twisted his hand tighter,which was already broken,and the man screamed out real loud in pain.

"You held her with this hand,didn't you?!You dirty rotten b*****d!!!"Prithvi seethed out again as he punched him hard on his stomach and face,and kept punching him,until he heard Meera's shout.

"Stop!Stop it!You'll kill the man!"Meera said in a tear drenched voice.

Instantly Prithvi let go  of the man,barely conscious now,who fell to the ground,with a THUD..!

And Prithvi unaware of it,instantly turned to face Meera,whose eyes seemed to be glistening with tears,he realized,as thunderlight lighted the sky again.

"Meera..?He made you cry..!"Prithvi got angry again,and was about to turn back to beat the already almost unconscious goon again,when Meera's hand on his arm,stopped him.

"Please stop it Prithvi?"She said in a soft voice..And Prithvi faced her completely now.The whole world forgotten,as he saw her beautiful tear drenched eyes,staring at him pleadingly,in between flashes of lightning..

"Are you..Are you hurt?!"Prithvi asked in a tense and hoarse voice,cupping her cheek gently with both hands..

"No."Meera whispered out,shaking her head,in denial,tears falling from her eyes,as Prithvi removed his hands from her face.

"But..But you are crying..?"Prithvi asked in confusion and pain at her suffering..Feeling desperate to do something so that he could ease away all her pain,her sufferings..

Prithvi was lost in his confusion of how to soothe her pain,when Meera surprised him with a wobbly smile,through her tears,and he watched on,shocked,as lightning flashed the sky..

"I'm thankful that you came in time to save me.."She managed to say in a whisper.."If you weren't in time-"

"Don't even think about it!"Prithvi interrupted in a harsh  voice,again cupping her face in his hands.."Nothing would have happened to you!"He said harshly..And gently wiped away her tears with his thumbs,as he kept on cupping her face,and said in an almost broken hoarse voice..

"I would never have let anything happen to you,Meera..!Never..!I will never let anyone harm a hair of your head!"Finished Prithvi in a determined voice,stunning Meera into silence.

Thunderlight flashed on,at an increased rate,giving signals of the upcoming storm,as the two figures,Prithvi and Meera stood quietly staring at each other in the dark garden..Both unaware,that as they were lost in each other,the goon had gained consciousness,and was stealthily crawling away..

The first large drops of rain,brought them both back to the present,and  Prithvi let go of her face quickly,and Meera also looked away,trying to gain her composure..

"The goon!"Meera recalled suddenly,and both turned at the same time to find that the man had escaped..

Prithvi quietly took out a handkerchief from his jeans pocket,and picked up the knife,lying on the ground with it,and wrapping it in the handkerchief and put it away in his pocket.

"Evidence..For the police."He explained to Meera who looked at him questioningly.

It had started raining hader,by then,and quickly Prithvi signaled Meera with his head..

"Let's go inside..Or else we'll be completely drenched!"He said holding her hand.

Amazing him,Meera wrenched her hand free from his,and said stubbornly..

"No!I'm fine here.I'll..I'll leave now.."She managed to say in an uncertain voice..

Prithvi rolled his eyes heavenwards ,and let out a long sigh,as without saying a word he suddenly picked her up in his arms,and strode towards the house as it started raining heavily..

"What do you think you are doing?!!"She gasped out in surprise,as her hands held onto his neck for dear life!

"I'm taking you to safety!"Said Prithvi firmly as he quickened his steps to escape the rain..

Oh no!I don't think so!Thought an already scared Meera,as she was carried in the arms of the strong man towards the house...

Chapter 34-page 102...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/87911417

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
villain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As usual super chapter.poor goon tried to mess up with our super hero's girl. ๐Ÿ˜† .. Meraa in prithvi's hand wow..waiting for nxt chptr. ๐Ÿ˜›
and congo for century 100 pgs. ๐Ÿฅณ Edited by arv619 - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Gr8 update Tehsina.

I like Prithvi's behavior and your discription of his emotions.

He feels for her. And she isn't aware of it yet.

I hope the next update has her knowing what is love!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arv619

As usual super chapter.poor goon tried to mess up with our super hero's girl. ๐Ÿ˜† .. Meraa in prithvi's hand wow..waiting for nxt chptr. ๐Ÿ˜›
and congo for century 100 pgs. ๐Ÿฅณ

Thank u Aswin!๐Ÿ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Gr8 update Tehsina.

I like Prithvi's behavior and your discription of his emotions.

He feels for her. And she isn't aware of it yet.

I hope the next update has her knowing what is love!

Let's see if her bulb lights up!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†Thank u!๐Ÿ˜›
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-33.

Getting interesting & interesting๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

Getting interesting & interesting๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank u Shanti!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
   Can't find words ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

Can't find words ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I hope da words r nice though..?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰

P.s. I'm specially updating  fast even now,thinking of u,Sahana,Monalika,Siri,nd our odr frnds..Who r awfully disheartened wid da current track...๐Ÿ˜ณTrying to giv u Mithvi thru my stupid FF..๐Ÿ˜ณHope u r liking it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago