Tune jo na kaha, vo mein sunta raha..

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
So the entire forum is abuzz about the breaking of hearts or the wedding..
But amidst all this only Chaaku n I seem to be worried about my Goldie bhai.. This post is not to hurt anybody's sentiments.. It's just to display my junoon for my GOLDIE BHAI... !!πŸ˜‰ It's a fun post! So no offense!

Today everyone saw Madhu's tears, her love, Rk's pain.. But all these fans of the abusive superstar ignored the pain of another heart break.. And not a regular heart, but a 24 Karat gold heart! πŸ˜†

That heart which beated for a 'friend' who was already in a complicated relationship. From his perspective, this friend was taking a revenge on her husband. So Goldie bhai had a false hope that his line would be clear soon.. And he could already visualize Madhu preparing bhindi rolls for his son,,and ..( Won't say much..) πŸ˜‘😑

If that was not enuf, the friend's mom came to him in dark of nite, all mushy mushy! Praising my Goldie bhai n his golden heart.. I almost thought I m watching 'Lamhe' revisited with a slightly different concept.. πŸ˜†

He demonstrated the goldiness by telling his friend not to go for revenge,, how sweet of my Goldie bhai.. πŸ˜‰ I love it when he does these little things.. make me respect him even more.. πŸ€’But when she told him, that she is not taking revenge.. Suddenly bhai had a mutation. πŸ˜•And he started reminding her that she promised she wont be weak and almost insisted that she should stick to her initial plan.. We all know bhai has a unique quality of changing color faster than a chameleon. πŸ€’

And then his grey mater is something that had me attracted from Day1.. He carefully kept the cap n specs before coming in front of Madhu. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ He wanted to be more presentable.. U mite miss these little teenage antics about him, but not me.. πŸ˜† 

And guys, who saw his saxxy leg, when he was climbing up the stairs.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ As if  the deep cleavage n see through kurtas were not enuf.. Okay I m sorry to be derailing from the topic.. !!

Bhai has totally ignored his son and his education, his business for sake of Madhu..  even kaka seemed to be focussing on khatarnaak RK n not the 5 yr old at home.. Bhujang anyways is not in the scene anymore.. But this 'badtameez dil' is still waiting for him to come n deliver us frm oops! πŸ€’

Now back to topic, Bhai today kinda silenced his critics.πŸ˜† His single expression look had a different touch when ur favorite Madhu declared that she loved that abusive superstar who physically abuses her.. Uff! All those good husband tutorials went down the drain.. All that facade of goodness was a waste.. But my Godie bhai is a fighter.. He kept on asking her if she is sure.. Like come on man!! Get a life.. She was ready to write it on a legal stamp document. 

I know many of u will jump with the superstar in ur comments.. But Relax! Will make a separate post for him,, this is all about my Goldie bhai.. 

Lets cheer him up n show him the support.. I wanna dedicate a song for my Goldie bhai! Who anyways have very clear concepts about moving on..  And all it takes for him is one Holi, or may be Diwali will work too.. But I can't ignore my junoon altogether..

Again, no offense to anyone. It's a fun post.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol...agree...luv your touch with bhai...u didn't even forget his taking off the specs to look presentable  πŸ˜†
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Breaking News "Gold Prices again sky rocked after Golden heart Break except 24 carat Gold becoz after heart break der is plenty of 24 c. gold stock in India"πŸ˜†

Sorry on offense Cardio for ur feeling for Bhai πŸ˜‰

Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hopefully now dada dadi can prepare bindi rolls for Aryaan

cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Lol...agree...luv your touch with bhai...u didn't even forget his taking off the specs to look presentable  πŸ˜†

Thanks! I don't watch his scenes too often.. But when I do, I am all eyes for him.. πŸ˜† Don't wanna miss a single move.. πŸ˜³
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taraka2005

Breaking News "Gold Prices again sky rocked after Golden heart Break except 24 carat Gold becoz after heart break der is plenty of 24 c. gold stock in India"πŸ˜†

Sorry on offense Cardio for ur feeling for Bhai πŸ˜‰

Trust me! Kinda uncanny but the exposure of the golden heart n fall in gold prices was at the same time.. Makes me wonder at times..

And no offense taken.. Because phir apni Gali mein Aishwarya aayi.. Yay! πŸ˜†
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I used to think the same thing... How does sullu visualize his life for madhu... In the kitchen making bhindi rolls for his clingy son aryan.
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reenap

hopefully now dada dadi can prepare bindi rolls for Aryaan

I wish momma comes back too,. So Atleast bhai will be distracted. The last thing I want is another heartbreak track for bhai.. πŸ€’
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta2728

I used to think the same thing... How does sullu visualize his life for madhu... In the kitchen making bhindi rolls for his clingy son aryan.

Taking out bullets, cooking for the business meets.. And I always found him to be too sleazy., I don't know but people from his strata are not very touchy.. I think so.. .. The fact that he fell in love with his female friend in a day proves that he never had any concepts about platonic friendships.. πŸ˜‘
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Cardio..The song is perfect for bhai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did you forget the 'lovely' audacity of bhai to enter the 'so-called' friend's bedroom while she is getting ready..??πŸ˜‰ Golden heart shining through and through..😳 Only the grey matter in the brain seems to have been misplaced..!!

imagine if Dipali with brains had not helped him in getting into RK mansion...Hmm..I'm still wondering how this 'mumbai ka sultan' would have gotten to talk to his 'friend'..!!πŸ˜† 

Kash tumhara "goldie' bhai kabhi kabhi to apna dimaag use karta..😳 An idle mind is a devil's workshop they say..πŸ˜†

P.S - about Bhujang..I don't think he's coming back ever..😲If he comes back, CV's may have to show the dark side of GHG nah..πŸ˜‰