Frequent Posters

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Edited my comment on page 4
hamsini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congtrs to each and every person for this sucess . congrtz to the whole d3 team and to the  suvreen team also

if the focus is on the theme of the show den u will get the awesome result like this . vrushika and the gang with suvreen were awesome in this mega challenge . and the dance was deadly every body got equal screen space and swaron tho awesome the . first time cross over episode was really awesome

i do not want to remember holi crap episode they sidelined the swaron and der song selection tho 😑.better they learn from this
Edited by hamsini1234 - 10 years ago
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome news
thanx for sharing

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Holi episode trp were expected...all focus was on cv's favourite nd result was eye opener fr them...if sumone has listen the interview f palki mam abt Holi special, she clearly mentioned tht channel was nt happy with swaron song selection...nd wat shld i say if u ignore the basis nd soul f show the trp will ought to b down...

Exactly if you compromise on the soul of show that is dance TRP is bound to be down and yes ignoring SwaRon didn't help either to them.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: juili_p

agree...these 2 special epis should prove eyeopener to production team...better than giving lame reasons for their mistakes cvs should take lesson now..

I agree. Hopefully CV's won't ignore SwaRon and most importantly compromise on dance aspect again.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am not surprised how the Holi Special went down in drains. In that the biggest USP of D3 ie Dance was compromised.. It had 6 dances.. But nos don't matter.. Here quality matters which the single Mega Challenge grup performance had.. Script is also an imp thng.. Nd the Mega Challenge episode's script was pretty well done wit no sum silly Boy vs Girls war.. SwaRon wre finally given some good screenspace nd scenes.. Nd CVs shud undrstnd dis that they shudn't compromise wit dis. Hope dey wl keep this in mind the nxt tym.. Congratulations to the D3 nd Suvreen Guggal team for the success..
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d00dle

LOADS AND LOADS OF HAPPY DANCING!!!!

And your postπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! An awesome post to highlight all the SwaRon fans ki khushi!! πŸ˜ƒOne of the happiest moments ever!!! Thats how a SwaRon centric episode is appreciated...and thats how a non SwaRon centric episode is treated!!! WOHOOO!!!! I hope Palki Ma'am got her lesson and caters to the needful in future!!πŸ˜‰

Yipeee!! SwaRon/ VruShan power!!!!

I second u πŸ‘
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo my d3 team...  d3 rockzzz... πŸ‘
& swaron rock...  love dem...  πŸ˜›
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

I am not surprised how the Holi Special went down in drains. In that the biggest USP of D3 ie Dance was compromised.. It had 6 dances.. But nos don't matter.. Here quality matters which the single Mega Challenge grup performance had.. Script is also an imp thng.. Nd the Mega Challenge episode's script was pretty well done wit no sum silly Boy vs Girls war.. SwaRon wre finally given some good screenspace nd scenes.. Nd CVs shud undrstnd dis that they shudn't compromise wit dis. Hope dey wl keep this in mind the nxt tym.. Congratulations to the D3 nd Suvreen Guggal team for the success..

Exactly 10 avrg dances se kahi guna better will always be one impactful dance performance.
shaani2209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Special thanks for Vrushika to banta hai boss. After all Sharon was used as connecting link and she was able to pull that off awesomely. And I am so happy that even though there was just one performance it was not compromised down unlike last time. Dance is the USP of D3 even if we have one performance I would want it to be simply the best. And I totally agree with this line of yours hopefully we will get more entertaining episode with no OTT drama with proper screen space for  SwaRon like this episode.

Seriously banta hai...She was the BOSS after all πŸ˜Ž and the mega episode did stand true from its Content to the performance by all...so now m too hoping it would be less of OTT drama and we'll have good entertainment coming our way...