Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: juili_p

waw tfs...this was expected...the epi was well scripted, well balanced and main themes viz.dance n design were maintained throughout the epi.. no stupid drama n n excellent crossover with equal space to both shows...btw what was trp of holi epi?

most imp is vrushi had the vast role n m glad trp gave enough proof of her acceptance...very happy for vrushi after hearing palki saying (in d3 group interview) 'she is new to job n not sure how she will handle with smriti?'...very surprised by palki's answers in this interview as few of them are pretty honest...

Exactly it stayed close to its roots and themes of dance and design and was scripted in amazing manner with a proper balance for every theme of the show. And yes special mention for Vrushika as episode was more or less scripted around her and she carried the episode with a panache. Great going.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannuluv

I am so happy that mega challenge episode did well. I loved that episode for many reasons for sharon/vrushi and suvreen/smriti together, simple decent friendship between them, good screen space to gang and their dosti, cute little swaron movements and one brilliant group dance where everyone had equal screen space. Congratulations to team D3 and suvreen i personally enjoyed the episode and happy to know TRPs are also good. and now HOLY SPECIAL so finally after that crap episode cvs leant something which is not allow to do in special episode. pathetic song selection for swaron, no single scene, no screen space as leads and average dance performances. so that was a disaster for every swaron fan we hurt after watching that episode and the way swaron are treated and cvs get back what they deserve. Hope they dont repeat the same mistake again...  

Summed about the awesomeness of the mega challenge episode perfectly. A decent focus on all aspect of both show. And you are so right about the dance; each one got an opportunity to show their talent equally. It was really PERFECT in every sense
j_vrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver.Surfer

Line in red - So true. This episode was a pleasant surprise in this term too. It was Sharon and Suvreen who were carrying the episode on their shoulders. And they just rocked not that I am surprised as both are simply amazing and super strong personality. A real inspiration. 
And yeah totally agree with your post about holi special too.

Well pointed...glad that Sharon n suvreen carried it off preety well...cheers to both the gals n their inspiring personalities...
Azor_Ahai thumbnail

Originally posted by: juili_p

Well pointed...glad that Sharon n suvreen carried it off preety well...cheers to both the gals n their inspiring personalities...

Well both are inspiring personality. And it was a pleasant surprise to see instead of Reyam these two carrying the episode on their shoulder.
Azor_Ahai thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Exactly it stayed close to its roots and themes of dance and design and was scripted in amazing manner with a proper balance for every theme of the show. And yes special mention for Vrushika as episode was more or less scripted around her and she carried the episode with a panache. Great going.

Vrushika indeed was the connecting link as Sharon and she carried it off brilliantly. Hats off to her.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: purvi_91

after sooo many bad experiences mega episode came as a surprise fr SwaRon fans...it has sooo many SwaRon moment...n basically sharon centric..sharon as a lead...in dat episode v got our old ms. raiprakash back..n i loved it..

n i dont even wanna say about holi episode coz i m speechless...dey ignored SwaRon..pathetic song selections n den faulty choreography..oh my god all in all it was kind f disaster...

one dance in mega episode is much better den 10 performance in holi episode..so i think nw CVs have understood dat QUALITY MATTERS N NT THE QUANTITY...

hope to get amazing special episode like mega challenge episode in future also..it was a complete package f dil,dosti n dance n v absolutely loved it...thank u soo much fr giving us amazing special episode...hoping dat in future also just like mega challenge episode SwaRon will try footage..individuallly as well as a couple..

congratulation CVs its a huge achievement...1.04 is gr8..whole team deserves a round f applause...gr8 job guys..

This point I totally agree to that quality always matters more than quantity and from next time they shud really keep this in mind before designing episodes and choreographing dances.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silver.Surfer

Line in red - So true. This episode was a pleasant surprise in this term too. It was Sharon and Suvreen who were carrying the episode on their shoulders. And they just rocked not that I am surprised as both are simply amazing and super strong personality. A real inspiration. 
And yeah totally agree with your post about holi special too.

Yup...generally we see the male leads hogging the limelight.It was good to see the female leads doing so and getting both the shows trps too.
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Holi episode trp were expected...all focus was on cv's favourite nd result was eye opener fr them...if sumone has listen the interview f palki mam abt Holi special, she clearly mentioned tht channel was nt happy with swaron song selection...nd wat shld i say if u ignore the basis nd soul f show the trp will ought to b down...

I do not want to offend anybody.So please do not take my comment in the wrong sense. The holi special did not work because there was no footage given to swaron and the dance level was low.It had no theme and the content was not good.Even the tr fans watched only because screenspace was given to taarey.The episode was basically watched only by the tr fanbase and not by the ss fans.So it was obvious that the episode won't get good ratings because the ss fanbase did not watch the episode.Also neutral D3 fans were unhappy because of the dance level.While the mega challenge episode was entertaining, meaningful,fun and the dance level was superb.It totally complemented dance and design with dil i.e. swaron and dosti i.e. gang masti scattered  in the right proportion in the episode.It was a treat for the swaron fans, suvreen guggal fans and D3 fans like me.Some of the tr fans also watched.But most of them did not because of the absence of taani and taarey in the episode.But that did not actually affect the ratings as the episode was already being watched by two seperate fanbases and the content was also superb.Also it was logical that there would be no taani in the epi as she is not connected to dance and design.And hence ultimately there was no taarey. While in the holi special unfair treatment was given to swaron and the content was substandard.

So basically what i want to point out is the holi special disaster cannot be completely attributed to the absence of swaron and as your comment seems to state definitely not to the  presence of taarey.The low ratings are mainly to be blamed on the dance content.While the success of the mega challenge episode can be completely attributed to the content of the episode and not completely to the presence of swaron and definitely not to the absence of taarey as it was but logical to keep taani out just as they kept yuvraj out of the episode.It was a complete episode marking the success of passion and hence it worked.So please do not say that taarey are the favs of the cv's and it is because of them that the holi special did not work and it is because of their absence that the mega challenge worked.Ultimately both the couples are the leads and they have to be given equal screenspace and it is the cv's fault that they did not do it in the holi special.I had read one or two comments indirectly bashing taani and hence this lambu post.

P.S. i just wrote what i feel is sensible.
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muskurana

Great piece of news this is.Congratulations Team D3 and Guggal for this success.
The episode was simple yet interesting,super-amazing grp dance and ofcourse Sharon-Suvreen charm as they were the ones around whom the episode was revolving.๐Ÿ˜Š
And holi special did not do well๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ .I am not surprised actually. It completely sidelined SwaRon,level of dancing was compromised.So glad the disappointment showed in terms of trp's too.๐Ÿ˜†
Here's hoping from next time in special epis they develop interesting concepts,don't lower their dancing level and  not sideline SwaRon completely.
P.S- Not only male leads but even female leads can carry episodes on their shoulders successfully provided they are as strong and charming as Sharon and Suvreen.๐Ÿ˜Š

Absolutely true.๐Ÿ˜ƒ sharon and suvreen are two of my favourite female leads as they are passionate, strong-headed and charming.It was a treat for me to watch them together onscreen complementing each other ably and carrying the entire episode on their shoulders.This whole episode was actually based on the trust sharon showed on suvreen and co-ordination of both of them and their respective passions dance and design.Vrushika and Smriti were amazing in the episode.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

This is great nes Shishir ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for sharing it here..
I'm so happy for d D3 team! A crossover having Swaron n Sharon in it had to go well ๐Ÿ˜›
On a serious note the mega challenge episode was meaningful n had proper content in it.. So its a well deserved recognition ๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly mega challenge episode was not only well scripted but was meaning ful. So really happy to see it doing this good.