Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Thank you very very much for this much needed post Vijay. It was high time that Cyber Bullying was addressed, as this is quite a large issue at hand where almost everyone on this forum has been virtually abused at least once.

Here's hoping that the forum is now a better place to be.

A side remark/addendum:

Can we coolbies please have some help? We have a lot of topics needed to be stickied/unstickied etc and since the mods are on a leave, we really need someone to help us do all that. A sincere request to the GMs/admins who're active to help us out on that front. There's only so much we can do as Coolbies, given that we only have rights to sticky and unsticky our own WUs for the forums that we've been given rights for.

i do agree
We coolbie need help with sticky unsticky topics ðŸ˜­
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vijay why exactly did you ban omni again and that too after apologising and omni leaving a nice comment!! Hey ban me too because I really think you are acting bipolar!! 
Natasha137 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's good That's  Steps are taken to make this forum a peacful place where individual can enjoy privacy &  can achieve entertainment.
Its appreciated !:) ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Natasha137 - 10 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 thank u vijay sir..
hope ur new rules applicable to people who make bad p**n comments towards celebrities ..
plz we want a development team for jhalak forum ..i hope u understand what i am referring to..
plz help soon ..send team which is not on leave and can take strict action 

Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
meettu thumbnail
vijay must needed post
please do something about jhalak dikhla ja forum

meettu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

thank u vijay sir..

hope ur new rules applicable to people who make bad p**n comments towards celebrities ..
plz we want a development team for jhalak forum ..i hope u understand what i am referring to..
plz help soon ..send team which is not on leave and can take strict action 

agree with it..
bad comments about an actress
or i say cheap comments
strict MODS are required for jdj forum
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I agree with tabby please make a DT team soon who can control members calling other member rapists, criminals and terrorists thanks!!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jhalak forum is definitely very crazy right now. I think its a section that needs extra attention and therefore more than 1 or 2 active mods. Its pretty ugly in there. I'd love to mod for it btw. ðŸ˜†
MaYa.B thumbnail
thanks vijay for notifying members but we wish IF should be clean and healthy environment instead of favoritism 
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Vijay for addressing those issues.. Appreciate it (=