ATTN: Rules for Cyber Bullying, Privacy, and WL - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank You Vijay for this GA. It was much needed, also thank you for implementing them so very soon.

Thank You for making clear everything and clarifying them, and just like others, i wish the terms, "bashers", "haters/hatemongers", "fangirls" "fanbots" will be not be used and discussions will be done in a better civil manner.

Appreciate this GA!

-Ridzzi.

AND here comes the new and better India-Forums. 😃👏⭐️

Thankyou so much Vijay Bhai for addressing the issues that needed your attention. For giving reassurance to the members that no bashing will take place any further.

The WL raise breakdown seems very fair to me. It's only fair that the members get a chance but once the members don't want to avail that chance then there really isn't much left with us to do.

Let the fun India-Forums be back! Let's all respect one another and even the "fangirling" of other members. Co-exist like Aahaana aka Meli said. 😃
My sincere gratitude as well Vijay for addressing the much needed issues. Hope we can look fwd for a better environment on IF now onwards. All the new changes that is done for the improvement of IF is heartily welcome 👏

Simmy
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Since there are new rules, shouldn't you provide a clean slate? Members were casual before but now since you are stringent they might adhere to the rules more esp when you are taking away posting comments. 

My friend is unable to post any comments because of the new rules and she has been perfectly cordial the last few months. The DTs should consider reducing warning levels in such a case, i feel. 

You asked for a clean slate, give us one too. 😊

And thank you for this. 😊

@bold: I do know for a fact that if the member has been nothing but cordial for the past few months, the DT does think about decreasing the WL. So, tell your friend to PM the DT member who did raise the WL initially.
Thank you for addressing these issues.
This was very much in need.
plz do something about jdj forum its now full of abusive post
I just want to add that the DT takes so much time to work for the betterment of the forum. And mods, viewbies, admins, global admins, coolbies, videobies, channel mods . . . all your work and dedication is very much appreciated. You're at that level because of a reason. :) So thank you.

And non DT members deserve the same amount of recognition because if it were not for them, IF wouldn't be where it is now! 

Vijay ji, by addressing all of these issues it just shows you are working towards the betterment of this forum. And what human doesn't make a mistake along the way? Your hard work and effort is very much appreciated. :)
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

@bold: I do know for a fact that if the member has been nothing but cordial for the past few months, the DT does think about decreasing the WL. So, tell your friend to PM the DT member who did raise the WL initially.

Thank you 😊
Okay vijay genuine question if you are so concerned about our "privacy" why did you come to my profile and delete my signature??isnt that breaching someone's privacy?? you could have pmed me i would have taken it down myself!!
Much needed ! Thank you Vijay ! 👍🏼