ATTN: Rules for Cyber Bullying, Privacy, and WL - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you Vijay ji for addressing this issue. This was a much needed post. :)

Hopefully the forum can engage in much more healthier and friendly discussions now. :)
Thanks  alot.

But it is still not clear morphing of a pictures of a celebrity with their fictional (character) name is allowed or not.

I have reported such thread on sunday afternoon, yet to see an action.

i hope you will clarify my doubts , and do whatever is best.
Edited by N.bhavna - 10 years ago
Thanks for the post Vijay. I sympathize with the DT. Its a thankless job without pay. Hats off to them!
Thankyou vijay for apologising for your hate monger remark.. It is also good to see that you are making new rules to prevent cyber bullying lets hope these rules are implemented too!! 
Since there are new rules, shouldn't you provide a clean slate? Members were casual before but now since you are stringent they might adhere to the rules more esp when you are taking away posting comments. 

My friend is unable to post any comments because of the new rules and she has been perfectly cordial the last few months. The DTs should consider reducing warning levels in such a case, i feel. 

You asked for a clean slate, give us one too. ðŸ˜Š

And thank you for this. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Rockerchic - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sonia1230

Thankyou vijay for apologising for your hate monger remark.. It is also good to see that you are making new rules to prevent cyber bullying lets hope these rules are implemented too!!

Yeah forgot to mention about a thanks for apologizing:)
Thank you so much Vijay for addressing  all the issues.
Hope this gives to a healthier view of the forum.
Thank you so much Vijay for addressing  all the issues..Cyber Bullying can not be encourage or tolerate  and  I would like your rules that under no circumstance will DT bashing be acceptable nor tolerated..warning level rules are also good..
Hope it make a fresh and healthy environment in Indian forum
Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago
Vijay, I am glad that you are taking steps to make this site a better place , however would like to know when will be MIDs ( the ones who just create IDs to send PMs and not to post on the forum )  be stopped from sending hate/abuse PMs ? Is that one of your AI in the list to be implemented ?  
Thanks,
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Good clarification I find some forums very peaceful but some where all this happens very frequently