SwaRon OS- Because SHE loves him. :)

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys! Mihika and Ria here ! We have written an OS about our take on the current track! It is related to the precap and Sharon's state of mind! Hope you like it.

Sharon Rai Prakash got down from her car ready to begin a new day at the college. A new day, and a special one too. Probably because she was positive that the love of her life would propose to her.. Probably because she was confident that she would be known as Swayam's Shekhawat's girlfriend by the end of the day. Probably because she had realized that his company mattered to her a lot. A smile crept up to her lips as she thought about becoming his girlfriend and saying those three magical words to him.

She turned around and scanned the cycle stand to see whether his cycle was there or not. She knew which one was his but unfortunately his cycle wasn't there. He hadn't come to the college. Why?

Oh god Sharon. You forgot. He has an injury on his shoulder. How will he come? Sharon face palmed. How stupid of her to forget that he had pain on his shoulder. Ugh.

She started walking towards the college when she heard a familiar voice' His voice, calling out to her.

Hey Sharon! He said. She closed her eyes for a moment grabbing the essence of that magical voice. He had seen her, finally. His tone reminded her of their first meeting. When he had called out to her and she had shoved him.

Swayam walked towards her adoring the angel in white standing in front of him. She looked so beautiful.

Hey. She said and turned to him.

You? In this dress? Why? He asked her.

Do you remember something?? Can you relate to this dress? Even a bit?

Yes I can. He said and smiled. It brings back a lot of memories. But I don't understand, why did you wear it today?

To discard all those bad memories and to make a new one' To open the book. She slowed down as she said the last few words. She said it quite confidently, contrary to her expectations.

You mean to say?

Yes.. I want to open the book. I want to do something which I should have done way earlier. Say it Swayam' I want you to say it to me.

Swayam's lips carved into a smile as he indirectly understood what she was trying to say.

Sharon Rai Prakash' He began. Will you be my girlfriend?

She smiled' He made her smile. This was what she wanted him to do.. And he was doing it, right in front of her. Her heart skipped many beats as she planned to say "yes" to him. Her eyes met his. She could see he was very happy. She couldn't explain that happiness in words.

Yes. She said and let out a wide grin.

You remember about it and still you are here? She heard the same voice saying something else to her, this time his tone was quite rough. She snapped out of her trance and looked at him. Swayam was there alright. But he hadn't proposed to her.

Damn it! She was dreaming'day dreaming rather.

Remember what? She asked sounding like a total jerk.

Rehearsals. NDC.

Oh yeah. Yes I do.

We have the rehearsals now. We should go. Others must be waiting for us.

Sharon liked the way he was addressing them as "us" again and again.

Ok. She said.

Swayam Shekhawt.. I promise to myself that by the end of the day I will be your girlfriend. You can do it Sharon. She mentally spoke.

Sharon let's go. Swayam said. He was already ahead of her. She didn't even realize when he started walking.

Let's go. She sighed.

5'6..7..8.. Swayam gave the beats and everyone started rehearsing' Everyone was doing great' except Sharon. She seemed to be lost somewhere, deep in thoughts'. Someone's thoughts. She was doing it, but her steps were wrong. She wasn't able to concentrate.

Guys stop. Swayam paused the music and went over to Sharon.

What are you doing Sharon? He asked her. This step was supposed to be done after this one. He gestured to her.

I'm sorry. She said. I'll do better.

Woah! What's with the angry young man look? So upset that you won't even talk to me properly? Oh god. I need to sort it out.

Guys, an hour break and then we'll practice the second routine. Swayam spoke asserting authority and very firmly.

Okay. Everyone spoke in unison and drank some water.. and then left the rehearsal hall. Sharon was going too but Rey didn't let her go. Instead he pulled her back.

What happened Sharon? He asked her.

What? Nothing.

Sharon Rai Prakash forgetting her steps in between the routine= Not cool. What's wrong? Tell me.

I told na.. Nothing.. She started to go.

Hmm.. Did you finally come to know that Swayam is gay?

Sharon suddenly stopped and rolled her eyes. What? She asked, confused.

Rey walked over to her and faced her. Swayam matter right?

Yeah. You are right. She said.

Sharon you were trying to hide it from the person with whom you spoke yesterday about this love related thing. No use hiding it from me. I made you realize what a perfect person he is and you are doing all this. I'm your best friend for gods sake!

Rey.. No. I knew it before that he is perfect. You didn't make me realize anything!

Okay  Swayam ki deewani. Now tell me what the matter is.

Sharon blushed as Rey called her Swayam ki deewani.

Someone's cheeks are turning pink I see. He teased her.

Shut up Rey. She tried to hide her blush.

Okay fine. Now tell me what the matter is.

The matter is that Swayam is not proposing to me. I wore the same dress that I wore that day; when he revealed that he was my secret admirer' remember?? He still didn't say anything to me. In fact he's behaving so coldly with me since the morning. I want him to propose to me and he didn't utter a word! He's full on in that professional zone.

Rey patiently listened to her as if trying his best to go into that girly zone and understand every single word.

You understand?

Yes I do. Rey nodded. Sharon, the problem is you.

Sharon looked at him with broad eyes. What do you mean Mr. Reyaansh Singhania? She frowned.

Sharon, don't look at me like that. You are scaring me. And I mean to say that why are you expecting him to propose to you?

Because boys propose to girls and not the other way round!

He has done it many times Sharon. And still you expect him to propose to you!

Yes. Because he is a guy.

And you are a girl. If you really love him, then understand that you can propose to him.. There's no harm in doing the same. There are girls who propose to guys too.

But still rey..

Sharon, if you wait for him to propose to you, it'll be late. Very late. And knowing him, I don't think he'll do it this time. You should grab this opportunity and do it. Trust me.

Sharon contemplated for a moment and thought over it.

Should I do it? That would be different but I guess he deserves it after all that he has gone through. I think I should do it. He deserves it.

You sure I can do it?

100%. There's nothing Sharon Rai Prakash cannot do.

Fine I'll do it.

Nice. Rey smiled. Now I got to go. I have work to do. Good luck. He turned to leave.

Rey! Sharon called out to him.

Yes?

She walked towards him and took him into a bone crashing hug.

Thanks a ton bestie! She said. You are the best best friend anyone could ever have. Thanks.

Gee. Rey giggled. Sharon you are killing me. And you can't say thanks to me. You have helped me too. Let me go now. I'll die otherwise.

Sharon broke the hug and smiled at him.

Good luck! Rey said and left the rehearsal hall.

She  was lost in her chain of thoughts, she mused upon the words said by her best friend. Then, she finally mustered up courage, spoke to herself mentally..Yes, yes I will do it, I cannot delay it further..umm..when should I tell him..no, no not when..I will tell him right now..but where..

She picked up her cell phone, first grinned hugely at her wallpaper..kept staring at it for few seconds which seemed eternity. Later she dialed Swayam, all this while her heart was kipping beats..A weird feeling was taking form within her. An awkwardness of proposing a guy for the first time, happiness visualizing herself as Swayam's girlfriend, fear of rejection..were altogether making her uneasy.

Swa..Swayam can you meet me?

Ohk Sharon..I will be there in few minutes'Where are you?

Umm..auditorium.?

Ohk..fine.

Then soon she was found pacing left to right on the stage..getting anxious and hell nervous..but she had decided too that she would say it.

Swayam came in some time and was perplexed to see Sharon in such condition..

He walked towards the stage and looked at Sharon with enquiring eyes..

what happened Sharon? Why are we here?

Vo Swayam..I ..I wanted to say..say.. She managed to say with difficulty.

Say what Sharon?

Ohk, now.. She said firmly and walked towards the center of the stage and stood there where Swayam was dancing for the first time.

Swayam, Slap me! She said quickly.

Huh.. he muttered                                

Slap me because I had slapped you here..

Mystified Swayam came a little forward to check whether his ears are ringing or eyes are hallucinating..

Sharon continued..                  

Slap me because I was blind to notice your love and deaf to hear your heartbeats which chant my name.

Slap me because I hurt you to the core all this while and always ignored you..

Slap me because I damn rejected you each time, pushed you away from me ..forcefully shut the book..even when library could be opened!

Slap me for realizing so late that 'that I love you Swayam!

All this while Swayam was bewitched..his senses got alarmed by last few words of Sharon..Before he could grasp them.. He found Sharon on her knees..

Sharon is on her knees in front of him and says,

Swayam Shekhawat,

If I promise to love you till eternity

If I promise to never go away from you

If I promise to you that I'll never even think of hurting you

Will you accept this proposal and accept me as your girlfriend?

Will you be my boyfriend?

Sharon shoot all in a jiffy..she now is nervously awaiting for Swayam's next move.

There Swayam is in completely lost state..something completely unexpected had struck him like a tsunami.

He made her get up gently.

She is thinking that is he gonna slap her now..she blinked nervously.

He brought his face little closer and whispered huskily in her ears

Can I kiss you for what you just said?

She closes her eyes in anticipation. Swayam gives his answer through the kiss..pouring out all the immense love for her.

She loved the feeling... The feeling of love. She had him.. She needed nothing else...

I love you Swayam. She said while her eyes were still closed. I love you a lot.

Swayam smiled as he heard those three magical words from her.

I love you too Sharon. I love you a lot. 

She enveloped her arms around his.. as if not ready to let him go... as if she was letting the world know that he was hers.

He responded with equal intensity. He was so glad to be with her like that. 

..And together they marked the beginning of a new fairy tale.

Hope you all liked it! If you liked this one, please do hit the like tab and leave your valuable comments. You can add me and ria (tanha29) and Ria_SwaRon to your buddy lists to receive pms for our future works on SwaRon!

Edited by tanha29 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BusyIndivaBee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res๐Ÿ˜Ž

unres
sorry for the late comment :(
This was an amazing os
with Sharon realizing her love for Swayam
and she waits for him to propose her
but then when Rey tells her that this time she should take the initiative
and then she calls him to the auditorium
and proposes him
the dialogues were Omg really awesome
a wonderful os
thanks for the pm :)Edited by BusyIndivaBee - 10 years ago
SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Really sorry for being late .
Loved the joint effort by u both. It was sweet un-complicated and light hearted.
Sharon's state of mind was nicely expressed..
And her proposal..awesome..
*Sigh* wish something like this would have happened back then.
Anyways great work..keep writing:)
-Veronica

Edited by SwaRon_rocks - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sweet hearts๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Nothing better than reading a joint work from two of the most promising ,talented and versatile SwaRon writers...well who don't want a confession..that too from the diva's side...finally expressing her love...pure and unconditional love for er lover boy...

I so wanted to read a cute OS on current track and u both came up with this one..lovelyyy๐Ÿ˜Š

I loved the beginning when Diva was day dreaming about her love...awww...she liked it when he said US...circle of love completed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Promising herself to get her Guy...wow..thats more like the diva๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rey called her Swayam ki deewani and she blushed..poor baby๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

100%. There's nothing Sharon Rai Prakash cannot do.๐Ÿ˜‰

So True๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

Cute and unusual confession ๐Ÿ˜ณ...loved it...loved the cuteee kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ

Beautiful OS...awesome team work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Luv
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Awesome...the cutest n sweetest proposal...or i should say confession from Sharon...i could imagine it...
Sharons dreams was super cool n swayam's cold behaviour...n rey the bestie...always there to help...m happy that Sharon finally confessed...and that too in auditorium where they first met...
Awesome guys...light hearted and touchy os...
I really wish to see something like this in the show too...
Its lovely guys...loved it !!!!!! Edited by KS_SWARON - 10 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haila main itni late ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Brandy and whiskey u both didn't informed me before :/
ResEdited by swaron_pk - 10 years ago
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cute os..loved it.Keep up the great work girls๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maliha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awe dis one is so heart touching n beautiful n dreamy... I wish show mei b Sharon hi propose kare I soo wish...
swasi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome post ๐Ÿ˜Š really love it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really cute OS..
loved it <3