Users

Frequent Posters

mandy15 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
emotional update dear :)
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hw mean f maya n simi yuck ppl dey r oh poor geet dnt wry maan ll tc f yu maan b her strength n wts abt yash
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome n painful update dear
feel like kiling maya n simi
thanx fr d pm
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovly update ... painfull geet facing humilation...
continue soon
ashmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsum n painful part
soo maan officially announcing to the world who is geet 😊
bt damn these rep 😑😑😑😑thnk god maan shut them up πŸ‘
omg wat gupta hiding frm maan 😲 
n yash hw can he forget his sister n staying at his in-laws 😑
maya n simi such b****** 😑😑
 grrr  this rahul i wanna kill him hw dare he tried to touch geet  πŸ˜‘😑
gud that  maan saw evrythng n taught that rahul B***** a gud lesson ...ohh nooo geet gayab 😲 
 awww my poor baby geet is soo much hurt  with all the happening 😭😭
thank god maan saw geet bt yeh kya she unconscious 😭maan feeling guilty for nt able to save geet frm all this torture n that rahul
precap -  geet doing in nakul room 😲 
waiting eagerly for next
cont soon

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maya and Simi jaise log na khud jeete hain na doosron ko aaraam se jeene dete hain...Maya said so disgusting words to Geet...

what is Mr. Gupta hiding from Maan and Geet...what is wrong if Yash is living in his sasural...did Daadi does something to him...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...
Desigirls12 thumbnail

THANKU FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKES..LOVE U ALL
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

Te whole night Maan was looking after Geet .now and then checking her temperature changing te cotton wet cloth on her forehead..Nakul came with coffee

Maan took te coffee

Nakul : how she is

Maan : her temperature is reducing slowly

Nakul : Maan baba u sleep i will look after her

Maan: its ok kaka u go and sleep

Nakul: baba

Maan look  at him: i said naa i will look after her ,faking gussa

Nakul smile he know Maan wont get angry ,smiling he left..

Maan sat beside her, resting his head on te bed post..He look at her face, dried tears on her cheeks, he wipe it..and thought abt te night

Maan : im sory Geet im sory..i didt protect u, im sory,

Geet stir in her sleep murmuring something : maa maa

Maan sense she was missing her mother, he caress her hair: shh Geet im there sleep,Holding Geet hands..caressing her hair he lean on te bed post..soon his tired eyes closed and he slept holding her..

Morning

Morning sun rays fall on him..Maan woke up and saw he was sleeping next to Geet holding her , Geet was sleeping on him, her head was rest on his chest...he got shock , he dont know how he slept next to her..but He got relife wen he saw her sleeping peacefully.. 

He slowly placed Geet's head on te pillow and he took his arms..He suddenly thought abt last night and guilty for making her to face all tis..He checked her temperature and felt relife wen her temperature reduced ...

Geet stir in sleep and open her droopy eyes wen she felt his cold palm on her skin..She got shocked seeing Maan  so close to her ..she try to get up,but her whole body ached

Geet moaned: ahhaa

Maan got worried: wat happen Geet r u hurt some were let me see..he dont wat he is doing but he is just worried for her

Geet felt embrace wen he try to touch her: Maan ji nothing

Maan seeing her hesitation realize ,he pulled himself: wo  u had temperature last night so

Geet felt overwhelmed with his gesture: full night

Maan thought she mistook him : no Geet actually u were unconsicous so,before he completes

Geet: thanku Maan ji..she sense he took her words in other way..she cant see his sory  face so she said  thanks to make him feel light

Maan signed: its ok..now u r feeling better

Geet: hmm

Both sat silently like dont wat to do..Maan was drowning in guilty thinking he didt save her..

Geet try to get up to go washroom..she felt pain and sat

Maan look at her: wat u trying to do in stern voice

Geet : wo i want to go to washroom

Maan: oh ok i will help u

Geet got shocked : wat

Maan: i will help u

Geet felt embrasse : no i will manage

Maan : i said naa i will help u

He hold her..she sigh thinking he wont listen..Maan hold her shoulder..Geet felt jolt with he placed his hands on her shoulder and his back was rubbing her sides..his closeness affecting her..Maan too felt something but he was worried for her.

He left her near te door: u freshen up and cum Geet i will bring ur bf

Geet : hmm but came as whisper

He left to give her privacy

Geet closed te door and lean on te door to calm herself..she lost herself in his closeness, his care making her to burn..suddenly her thought went to last night and tears welled up..

Maan went to his room to freshen up and came with her bf..as he enter he was shock to see Geet sitting in te bed resting her head on te bed post..tears were flowing from her eyes..

Maan kept te plate on te table and sat beside her: Geet

Geet look at him wiping her tears: hmm

Maan: have ur bf

Geet: im not hungry Maanji

Maan: pls Geet atleast for me but gulp his words looking at her, who was staring him with painful eyes

Yes coz of him only she came and faced tat humilation..he tilt his head in his guilty..Geet wipe her tears

Maan: Geet im sory..i know Geet i dont deserve to ask sory..but if u can ,pls forgive me

Geet look at: why u asking sory Maanji

Maan: Geet i didt protect coz of me u faced all tis..

Geet smiled sadly: pls Maanji dont blame urself..if some one should be blame tats my fate.dont wory tis is not new to me

Maan look at her shocked with her words

Geet: first my mother faced it,later they gaze turn on me wen i grow up..first my maa and brother was there to save me from they dirty eyes but now she started to cry

Maan closed his eyes feeling her pain..he tighten his fist thinking wat she went thru these much years

Geet was crying..he pulled and hugged her..Geet hugged him..she felt secure and cried till she poured herself..Maan patted her back..After some time Geet cry subside and pulled herself

Geet: im sory

Maan: its ok Geet ,he wiped her tears

Geet: Maan ji i know u were searching my brother but

Maan know wat she want to ask..as Gupta uncle ask him not to intrefer as he will look after it..but he dont know why he still didt do anything

Geet: i want to see him

Maan: dont wory Geet. give me one week,he  will be in front of u..tis my promise, holding her hand

Geet: thanku..why she dont know but she trust him

Maan:now have ur bf

Geet: no Maanji pls

Maan glared: have it, in stern voice

Geet got scared with his tone and thought he got angry ..she took te plate and started to have..Maan chuckled..Geet look at him and confused

Maan: really u r te first person in km for first time scared seeing my fake gussa..thank god im a good actor

Geet then realize he made fun of her..she pouted..Maan chuckled..and then both started to laugh

Geet: Maanji oh u too have u bf

Maan: ahan he took his plate and started have his bf

Both had their bf..Maan gave her medicine..His phone started to ring..he attend

Maan: hello adi

Adi: sir clients are on te way wen u cuming

Maan then realize he have a meeting..but he cant let Geet alone and go

Maan: Adi cancel all my meetings today..

Adi: but sir

Maan: do wat i say and cut te call

Geet sense he was needed in kc but he denying for her..she felt overwhelmed but she dont want his business to be affected by her, wat ever he is doing is more than wat she needs..

Geet: Maanji

Maan: yes Geet do u need anything

Geet: wo u can go to office

Maan frowned: why Geet am i disturbing u

Geet: no no

Maan smiled: then

Geet: Maanji pls im ok now ..u go attend ur office and kaka also there..if i need something i will ask him

Maan: no Geet its ok u take rest

Geet: tat only im saying any how i will sleep now then wat u will do..pls Maan ji u go to office pls

Maan look at her

Geet: pls

Maan signed: ok then ,if u not feeling good u should call me

Geet: hmm

Maan left to get ready half heartly..he instruct Nakul to be with Geet..Before he leaves,he went to Geet's room..he sign seeing her sleeping..he covered her with duvet and left to his office..

Maya heard tat Maan was leaving..she cant bear tat low class girl getting so much attention form Maan..she want to make her suffer..she saw Maan left,she thought a plan and called Nakul

Nakul: buaji u called me

Maya glared him as he called her bua but she cant mess with Nakul..so she just smiled at him..

Maya: Nakul can u do me a flavour

Nakul: say me buaji

Maya: Nakul i should send tis parcel to tis address..can u give to  them personally

Nakul : were buaji

Maya: to xyz

Nakul: but it was out of delhi..it will take time to return

Maya: so wat

Nakul hesitate: but buaji Geet baby is not well,i have to give her lunch and medicine..Maan baba ask me to be with her

Maya: oh ..dont wory Nakul i will give her..but its very urgent..as i cant send thru some one. as it is abt money..my friend need money for her husband's surgery..its very urgent Nakul..

Nakul look at her..but he cant leave Geet

Maya: i will go but dadi  maami ( dadi) needs me..so i talk to Maan dont wory..pls..i will give her lunch and medicine

Nakul nodes: ok buaji..he left

Maya smirk: now i will see how u suffer Geet..

Maya went to kitchen and saw dinesh servant taking lunch

Maya: dinesh wat u doing

Dinesh: im taking lunch for Geet mam..Nakul kaka had said before going

Maya(st) : tis Nakul..once Simi became bahu of khuranas, then i will show him his place

Maya: give to me i will take u go and get me tis list

Dinesh: ok madam

He left..Maya took te plate and binned it and kept te plate on te sink like Geet had her lunch..

Geet was sleeping due to her medicine..she is really very weak to get up..so she just lied..she was thinking why Nakul kaka didt cum for lunch..she was little bit angry..she then thought he will be  busy..she drank water and slept again..

Nakul was  searching te address as Maya give te wrong address...He was fed up and called to Maya

Maya chuckled seeing Nakul: hmm Nakul wat happen did u give te money

Nakul: buaji te address u gave it was wrong..wat i will do

Maya: oh tis is te address she gave me.wait i will call to her and call u

Nakul : hmm

Maya cut te call and smiled evilly and drank te juice..Nakul was restless as time goes..he called to dinesh and asked did Geet had lunch..Dinesh seeing te empty plate said she had..Nakul  got  relife..

KC

Maan was became busy..but once he called to Nakul and asked abt Geet..Nakul said she is sleeping..he got sign and continue his work..then only Nakul left.

Nakul again called Maya..she didt take..after like hour..Maya called him

Maya : sory Nakul..i was calling her..now only she took her phone

Nakul: its ok ji say me te address

Maya: Nakul u return as she left to her native for some urgent work..she said she will send some one and get te money

Nakul was really irritated with her : ok ji

Maya : sory Nakul

Nakul: its ok

She cut te call and smirk,rolling te phone in her hand..

It was 10 clock..Nakul enter with so much of tired..he went see Geet ki room..he saw her sleeping...he left..he had his dinner and waited for Maan

Maan came late at 11..saw Nakul was waiting for him

Maan: Kaka how is Geet

Nakul: Geet baby was sleeping baba..u have ur dinner

Maan: u arrange i will see her and cum

Maan went to her room and saw her who was sleeping..he checked her temperature it was raised little..he look at te tablet..three tablet was missing..so he thought she had..signing he left to have his dinner..as te door closed..Geet open her heavy eyes..before she raise her hand to call tat person ..but he left closing te door..

As time pass Geet cant control her hungry..her stomach started to growl loudly..she got stomach ache due to severe hungry..she didt have strength to wake up..she saw some blur image cuming to her without knowing it was Nakul and Maan..but she cant voice her words..as her throat went dry and she was lying like sac.

It was past 1 clock..she slowly got up and try to drink water..te water jug was empty as she is filling her stomach with water from morning..she slowly got up to go to kitchen to eat..

She try to keep her feet on te ground..but she stamble and fall on te bed..tears started to pour from her eyes..she slowly hold te bed stand and she stood..holding te wall she slowly came out..holding te wall she came to kitchen..she felt like ages to reach te kitchen..as she try to open te door she cant.She was shocked seeing kitchen was locked..it was never lock..she sat on te near by chair holding her head and stomach

She missed her mother so much..Geet didt face like tis in her life..they were poor.but her mother didt made them starve..she had arranged atleast two meals for a day..now she realize wat ever others do, no one can take a mother's place..

Geet: maa why u left me alone ..to drown in tis pain.

she cant bear her hungry.. she will faint any time..then she thought to ask Nakul..yes they will say hungry will make a man to go to any extreme..

Holding te wall she came out and saw BGS were standing..they got shock seeing her at tis time..she was tripping,one of te bg hold her

Bgs: mam do u need something

Geet: bhaiye  were is Nakul kaka

Bg: he will be in his room

Geet became sad

Bg: mam u can say to us

Geet hesitates but she dont have any other way and she look at Bg

Geet: bhaiya can u take me to his room pls

Bg look at but he cant deny seeing her pale face and her tears

Bg: ok mam..he hold her and took her to Nakul's room

Geet hold te door: thanku bhaiya

Bg nodes and left..felt bad to see her state..

Geet knock te door..she dont  have strength to stand..she sat on te floor knocking te door

Nakul was very tired as he was roaming searching te address..atlast he opened his eyes hearing te knock..He saw te time it was 1:45

Nakul: who will be at tis time,wearing his shirt he open te door yawning..

Geet was knocking te door calling Nakul name as whisper..she was knocking without knowing te door was opened.she lost te balance and fall on te door near to Nakul's legs.

Nakul was shock seeing Geet ..he bend to her to hold her..he patted her

Nakul : Geet  baby..baby

Geet look at him..her tears were clouding her eyes: kaka kaka

Nakul: ahan baby wat happen why u came here

As he touch he felt her body is burning hot..he hold her and took her inside..made her sit in te couch

Nakul: baby

Geet words struck in throat ..words came as whisper: kaka can u give me some food im hungry holding her stomach

Nakul was shocked and felt like his heart burst any time seeing Geet begging for food, closing his mouth he started to cry...te only daughter of muiltmillionair standing in front of servant's house for food..he hate god for doing tis to tis poor girl

He gave her water first..Geet drinking te water like she didt have for ages..

Nakul cant bear it :wait Baby i will prepare something

Geet: im sory kaka for disturbing u but i cant control my hungry..as i didt have anything from morning..

Nakul was shock and confuse..how can it will be wen he ask dinesh to look after as he didt trust Maya..but he thought to deal with him later as now he have to fed her

Nakul went to kitchen..first he gave juice to drink as she was starving for hrs liquid food will be better..Geet was drinking  like a person got a drop of water after starving for days in desert..te juice pouring some out and some in..Nakul cant see her like tis..he went to kitchen to prepare rich and dal.

Within 15 mins he prepared and came with te tray and saw Geet was sleeping in te couch cuddling like a baby...Nakul waked her...Geet open her drooply eyes and look at him..she saw to plate in his hands..she snatched and started to eat..it was hot burning her mouth..but her hungry didt let her to feel te hotness.Nakul closed his mouth to stop his sobs...Geet finish her food.Nakul help her to wash her hands..

Geet: kaka can i sleep here

Nakul hesitate but seeing her face he didt have heart to deny : yes baby

Geet lyed on te couch itself

Nakul: u can sleep in te bed

Geet: its ok kaka

Nakul called to one of te bg to get Geet's medicine from her room..he brought

Nakul fed her medicine and covered her with duvet and went to sleep..but he cant sleep after seeing te poor girl struggling for food..he decide to find wat happen and will surely confess to Maan.

PRECAP : GEET CAME TO KNOW ABT MAYA KI EVIL PLAN AND HER DECISION

NEXT PART: 10, PG - 64

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
bi... maya just hate her poor geet
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Maaneet scene cute