Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixTears thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow, I just love the flow of this story and chapter by chapter its getting better and better. My apologies for not commenting for last two updates but I just adored the way you made Khushi & Arnav talk to his niece. Prefect concept of princess and it was so beautiful. Shopping expedition was a treat to read, arnav buying ring for her, playing with ice-cream and going to buy white horse, everything was just prefect. Super duper awesome updates, loved each one of them. 
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Awesome..look who's getting affected with arnav's charms!!!!!.
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful and lovely update
i read all the 9 parts in one go
must say its interesting and sweet
hope soon they fall in love to each other
waiting for more
plz continue it soon
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simply superb , awww they r getting close , really like there ice cream scene , I know Khushi is confused about her feelings but I hope and wish that Arnav is not just flirting with her , I want him to think seriously about khushi
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, She Likes To Go With Him ; D
rakhee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waitinggg for the next chapter
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love this flirty Arnav soo much !!!...
ring scene was beautiful!...
there s started something something between them !!😉
soo true, Arnav can really be rude sometimes!...

glad dat Khushi asked about his double sides...
felt really sad for her niece...aww Arnav is like a father figure for her...
so cute...

they were just about to kiss !!!!!!!
yaa the "Great friends "!!!😡

LOVED the update =D
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

SS: Unexpected part 10

Khushi's friends finally came in and started blabbering about their day out. She was listening but just barely. She suddenly became nervous when they asked her what she did since she was dressed up. "I went shopping and bought a few things," she said and in order to completely avoid the question of "Who with?" she pulled up her shopping bags and showed them the stuff she got.

While the other two were lying on their bed chatting to each other, Khushi walked to the couch and picked up the towel that was still there. She headed to the bathroom to put it back in its spot but while she lifted it up to fold it, a waft of scent came from it and made her insides shake. It was his smell - the woody smell to it along with some rosemary spiciness. She could drown in that smell all day if she wanted.

'Wait, what?!' She internally chided herself and threw it to the side before going back inside to join her friends.

The day after was left for the students again; to do what they may. Undoubtedly, it was going to another club.

Just hearing about going to a place where it would reek with stench, Khushi argued against going but her friends insisted. She guessed she would have to go: what else would she do by herself?

She dressed in black skinny jeans, and a regular white tank top with wide straps. She created a little bump at the top of her head and pulled the rest of her hair back in a high ponytail. Payal gave her an impressed look. "Dressing up for your boyfriend?"

"Payal, we're on a break."

"Yeah, a break. I think three days is enough. I can just imagine how much he misses you," she said with a little frown and that got Khushi thinking. Did he actually miss her? Did he care about the situation? But things were complicated now...there was Harsh and then there was Arnav whom she couldn't make her mind up if she actually liked or not.

When they eventually got to the place, it was definitely not what Khushi expected. The last one they went to was small, but this was over the top and grand. And just by the posh look of it, it didn't seem so intimidating like a usual club. Not wanting to get straight to the drinks, Khushi and her friends sat in the restaurant area and just ordered regular drinks.

They were chatting and laughing when suddenly her friends became silent and stared over her shoulder with smirks on their lips. Khushi looked behind and found Harsh walking towards her. He had an imposing smile on his face and stopped by their table, giving a quick hello to the other two, before extending his hand towards Khushi.

She gave him a questioning look but he didn't say anything. She finally put her hand in his and followed him as he took her to a secluded place where they would be able to talk alone. He grabbed the sides of her face and planted a kiss on her lips. Khushi's eyes widened and she politely pulled away.

"Khushi, I've missed you so much. Please, let's call an end to this break." He said quietly despite being an area no one else would hear them.

Khushi furrowed her eyebrows and stared at him disbelievingly. "Do you even know why we're on this break in the first place?"

"Yeah, it's about me not being around enough, but I will be from now on." He wanted to pull her for a hug but she stopped him by putting her hand on his chest. "No Harsh, it's not just you not being around - I'm not a clingy freak - there's way more to it."

"What more is there? Am I seriously that bad?" He said in a hurt voice. Khushi was feeling overwhelmed. She didn't know what she was doing. Just a week before, she was so proud to have him as her boyfriend but ever since Arnav...she didn't know if she were just trying to stall her break now for the sake of Arnav.

"I don't know! I feel that sometimes I'm not good enough for you! No offence, but you're a wild child and I'm a serious person at all times. How does that even work?" She asked because it was true and she saw Harsh's expression go blank.

"It's been working for the past three months and suddenly it's not?!" He started his uproar making Khushi flinch from his loud and angry voice.

"You have to be out of your mind if you think I'm going to get back with you with this kind of behavior!"

"You're right, I do have to be out of my mind to go after a girl when she doesn't even give a crap about me! I don't know if I really am the problem but I can swear that that bas***d Raizada has something to do with this."

"Harsh!" She yelled at him and his eyebrows shot up. "Oh are you also defending him now? I'm so surprised I don't even know what more to say. You really are someone I don't know anymore." He stared at her hard in the eyes before walking away with clenched fists by his sides.

She sat down by a nearby chair and took deep breaths. What was she doing to herself? She needed to sort things out immediately. Why was she putting off Harsh? She dropped her head in the palm of her hand. Of course. She had grown a soft spot for Arnav. And she had to let him know.

She got up and went into the large clubbing area. She didn't even know where to look for him - there were so many people! But she went around asking for him until she finally got an answer.

She walked to the booths section, her hands slightly shaking with nerves, as she was hesitant with her feelings. She even chuckled at the fact that the guy she once hated so much was slowly taking over her heart. But her heart felt a tight pang as she saw a random girl kissing him along his neck.

She stood there some time, shocked and immobile. Her frown hung down in extreme disappointment and hurt. She saw as he laughed and turned his head a bit, freezing in his own spot - all traces of laughter gone - when he caught sight of her.

Khushi would never let him see her hurt. Arnav Singh Raizada was always going to remain the same. A womanizer - nothing more and nothing less. To have had so much expectations from him was the biggest mistake. And here she stupidly - oh so stupidly - thought that he liked her. All his attempts at talking to her, at flirting, his certain actions, their almost kiss! Was she also just another girl he wanted to get it on with?

She turned around and started to hastily walk away. And to have thought that she threw away her chance to be with a guy who actually cared about her; she felt disgusted with herself. But she had to make it to that one guy who did like her for her and apologize for everything. Apologize and try to make things okay between them because she knew in that instant that Arnav would never be the one.

As if one heartbreak wasn't enough, she stared with stinging eyes as Harsh was plastered against s**tty Monica, kissing her like an animal. At least this animal didn't see her. She just wanted to run away from there. She wanted to be back at her hotel, better yet her home, where she could lie in bed and cry until her heart felt mellow.

She found the elevator and clicked several times on the button. She would go anywhere but stay remotely close to the two guys who had ripped her heart apart on the very same night.

She stumbled inside as she could barely see her steps in front of her from her teary eyes. She pressed the R button, which she figured would take her to the rooftop. She repeatedly hit the close button when she spotted Arnav as he looked in all directions then at her. The last thing she saw was his eyes widen a bit before he called her name and started running for the elevator.

She exhaled deeply when the doors shut and the lift started going up. She stepped out onto another floor before she saw a door that read "Rooftop." She opened the door and finally she got to where she wanted to be but all the lights were unusually off. And it was unusual since she figured people often came up there, as there were decorative couches and chairs along with fairy lights around. But this time it was pitch black. Just perfect for someone who wanted to think in seclusion.

She started walking until she got to the ledge. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at the old and beautiful buildings around - her source of light coming from only a few street lamps since it was already past midnight. 

She looked back startled when she heard the door click open. Walking closer until she could make out the face was Arnav. She let her hands fall to her sides but they didn't wait to turn into fists. She was going to show him her worst side. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for no update yesterday but will mention now that next update will definitely be unexpected. Haha. Thus the title of this story. ðŸ˜› Love you guys for being so supportive and encouraging. Ya'll are the best so thank you so much!

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update..Khusi is in mess
saima4744 thumbnail
brilliant update in part 8 and 9.
amazing  ur rnav is.
thanks.