Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

SS: Unexpected part 8

Khushi pulled her hand out of Harsh's grasp when they got to her hotel room and turned to look him hard in the eyes. "What's your problem?"

"He is! Why were you talking to him?"

"So, why is that so bad? You know just because you hate him so much doesn't mean I have to too!"

Harsh's eyebrows shot up in bewilderment. "I never made you hate him! It was always you who said how much his mere presence bothered you but now suddenly, you're liking it?"

"I never said I liked it, Harsh! And...all those times I hated him, it's because I didn't know him. But he's not that bad!"

"Do you hear yourself? You sound like all those other girls who are caught up by his stupid antics!"

Not wanting to face him anymore, Khushi turned around and walked to the window. "I don't care what you say, it's not like that and - "

"You don't care about what I have to say?!" He exploded at her and took big steps until he reached her, grabbing her arm and turning her around aggressively. She winced in pain but he didn't pay any attention to that.

"What the hell is that guy doing that it's suddenly making you not care about what I say? In just a few days, you've become someone I don't know!" His voice was starting to express hurt, and his fingers were loosening on her arm until it fell to the side.

"He didn't do anything, Harsh! It's not about him, it's about you! It's about us! Did you even think once that you're girlfriend is sitting all alone in the dining area while you joke around with your friends? Have you ever once told your friends to have a good day while just you and I go out? We came to this place for fun, for time together but we haven't spent any time together! It's always arguing!"

"Then come with me now! Let's go out right now so we can fix things! Please," he said with his tone on the verge of begging. Khushi didn't like seeing him in the state that he was in but she also had to show him how serious she was. She found there was only one way to do that.

"Harsh, let's just...take a short break." She couldn't finish what she wanted to say when his eyes started to grow wider and wider. "Break?! That almost always means break up! Please Khushi," he took her hand and overlapped it with his other.

"Harsh, I'm not saying 'break up.' I'm saying break, that's literally all I mean. We just need our space for a few days." She lowered her eyes to the floor when he gave her a disbelieving look. Her heart tightened when he let go of her hand and the next thing she heard was the click of the door shutting.

Everyone waited outside the hotel for another day of touring the city. Arnav looked around and didn't find the one person he was looking for. He saw her friends, but not her. But how could he ask them without them growing suspicious?

He kept looking back at the door but it always came up empty. He looked around and saw the large crowd as it was. No one would miss him - maybe the girls but they didn't matter as much. Just as the tour bus pulled up and people started filing in, Arnav slipped away from the crowd and went back inside.

He stood by her door, and knocked on it once. He couldn't hear any movement in there so he knocked again, this time more loudly. She opened the door and she showed a surprised expression again. But that was nothing compared to the shocked expression she gave when Arnav casually slipped passed and went inside the hotel room. She moved away from the door, making it shut behind her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in an accusatory tone but Arnav was more concerned with staring at her slim figure that was being showed off by a black camisole and grey crop sweatpants. He tried to hide his amusement though he was pretty sure an upward curl of his lips sneaked past.

"What are you doing here? Everyone left," he said and made himself comfortable in the recliner chair.

"I know...I didn't want to go." She said while she sat with slumped shoulders and a frown on her messy bed.

"Why not?"

"Nothing that you need to know, Arnav." She said while letting her body fall sideways on the bed as she folded her hands between her knees.

He couldn't help but let his imagination run wild. He thought of hugging her from the back as they lay in that position in the bed. Was he embarrassed? No. But did he find it slightly unlikely? Yes.

"Are you sick?" He asked in a nonchalant tone though deep down he - only slightly - worried that maybe she was.

"No Arnav, I'm not!" She was getting irriated. She got up again and walked passed him to the window to look out. The bus was already gone. "I just didn't want to go."

"Why not?" He persisted in knowing the reason.

"Because Harsh is on that bus and wherever he is I cannot be at this moment!" She finally blurted out and Arnav couldn't help but address the sense of happiness that was washing over him in that instant.

He was still in a little daze so he didn't even say anything as she walked back and went to the bathroom, which was when he finally came back to reality. He just waited until she would come out to propose his idea. Of course he wouldn't let her go until she agreed.

She came out in a printed bohemian dress with her hair hanging in loose and wavy curls around her shoulders. "Do you want to go shopping?" He finally asked and tried to keep his eyes on her face even though they kept moving down.

"I would love to go shopping, but not with you." She said strictly. She went around to fix her bed then stood by the mirror to apply her eyeliner and blush. Arnav was so lost that he forgot to say something. She looked at him in the mirror. "Did you die back there?"

'I'm very close to it,' he thought. He got up and slowly started walking towards her. She didn't realize until then that he was wearing charcoal colored cargo shorts and a purple v-neck t-shirt. She tried to keep her actions normal - and not shake with nerves - when he continued to advance near her.

"I missed the bus just to check if you were still living and now you're just going to leave me alone in this place?"

"Why? Is Arnav Singh Raizada scared?" She teased and put her things in her purse. She tried to walk by him but he didn't move out of his place. She grimaced and put her hands on her hips. "Seriously?"

Arnav's eyes wavered a bit behind her, making him internally grin. He started taking slow steps towards her, gaining pleasure as her eyes widened and she kept taking steps back. He continued to do so until she was just an inch away from the bed side table. Arnav extended his hand and began to lean down a bit making Khushi's breath stop altogether when she felt his breath on her neck. She didn't know where his hand was going to land but it never did touch her.

Her wallet flashed in front of her and she let out a big sigh of relief. "Can't go shopping without this." He said and handed it to her to put it in her purse.

She felt a little disheveled and tried to shake it off but it remained there for some time.

She turned to walk again when he came up in her way. She couldn't take it anymore. "What?!" She exclaimed and he flashed a smirk. "I'm coming," he said matter of factly and Khushi rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I don't care."

"Don't you?" He asked and chuckled when she gave him a cold glare. They started walking out of the building, a different thought on each of their minds. Arnav was certain that he had an effect on her because her behavior became hostile again as soon as he got near her. And Khushi-she was struggling to comprehend why she reacted the way she did. Was she starting to not hate him?

They had made it out and were strolling on the sunny streets, making their way for some shops and Khushi came to at least one conclusion. She glanced at Arnav once and looked back ahead of her, swearing under her breath. So it was confirmed: she liked walking next to Arnav Singh Raizada.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks so much for liking this story. Your comments and Likes always mean a lot! Next part will be of them having fun around the city. Right now Khushi is a little uptight but of course, with Arnav's craziness, she's loosen up. Hope you like this part. 

P.s. I'm not someone who demands for likes and comments, but just for my own idea of how many people actually carry on with this story, can ya'll just at least hit the like button? But hey, if you don't want to, it's okay. I don't mind. Have a great day everyone! 

Dress she was wearing: 

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update...
thnk god khushi n that a**hole is taking a break from their relationship...
aww arnie missed his bus for our khushi...he is adorable...
So it was confirmed: she liked walking next to Arnav Singh Raizada.
i literally screamed after reading this
continue soon:D
zar-bara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...hope they fall in love soon.
thanks for the pm.
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Intresting update...
atlast khushi try to get away frm harsh...
loved it...
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
read 3 last updates in a go !...
sorry for late reply...for the past 2 days i was having internet problems...
so couldnt get access😭

update 6: whats with dat harsh ? does he really love Khushi ?!...he took her to a pub and got drunk ?!
lol dat monica is getting on Khushi s nerves !
Drunk Arnav was sooo cutee...does Arnav really like her ?..then what s with dat monica ???

update 7: lol Arnav directly jumped to THAT conclusion ?!!...well even drunk he s gentleman for having done nothing !πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
love it when Khushi is away from her so called bf !

dat phone convo with little Shanaya was so damn cute !!!!!!!!...
really want to know to real Arnav and y he s like 2 different persons...
ohhh Khushi is the Princess...
Loved dat ..

update 8: dat dare of dat idiot !!...one he doesnt care for Khushi...but he does get jealous seeing her with another man !!..
i was afraid dat Khushi might give in...but was so happy when she suggested a break...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

loved the way Arnav is after Khushi...
Khushi is affected by Arnav !!!
so finally Khushi accepted dat she dossnt hate Arnav...

love what she s wearing :)))

AMAZING UPDATES !!...

thanks for having kept pm-ing me the updates even though i wasnt commenting :)))))))))
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
both have started falling but realisation is left but khushi has taken an initial step of realization that she likes being next to ASR.
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Lovely update.
So Arnav's charm and crazyness has started affecting on Khushi.
Thanx for the pm.
tsultana thumbnail
Hey greattt update! Been a silent reader but had to comment and say I am LOVINGGG this storyyy!!! Totally addicted.
Great work! Welldone x
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant and amazing update, an awesome read.

Finally the "kebab mey hadi" harsh has been removed from the equation, hope Khushi does extended the break to permanent.

Awww love the fact Arnav was worried why Khushi was not present near the coach and actually went to check on her, so sweet.

Can't wait for there day out shopping and the best part is Khushi has realised she does not hate Arnav and Arnav knows Khushi is affected by his presence. 

Loved the update, eager to read more.

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx 
jankisoni86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really like this story... the way their relation is growing...