Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nope ali use hers. i have no clue who were doing the graphics so made... she told you first so let hers be there... 
yaqeen. thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

nope ali use hers. i have no clue who were doing the graphics so made... she told you first so let hers be there... 

Well.. that's ok because we can use it at the starting of every post like in magazines etc.: they have their logos so this can be used as our Logo! ðŸ˜ƒ
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina.

Well.. that's ok because we can use it at the starting of every post like in magazines etc.: they have their logos so this can be used as our Logo! ðŸ˜ƒ

it doesnot look good... use hers... made a nl team banner... if no one is making we can use that... ðŸ˜³

updated on previous page
Koeli thumbnail
last week i havenot seen the serial so i wont be able to do the dialogue for last week... this week ka i will submit... ðŸ˜³

and i think we have to pm to the account?
ojaswi_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey guyss please i need a small favour...can u please tell me whoz the most irritating character???plllzzz and also please tell me the reason...plzzz help me out gguuyyysss...:)
yaqeen. thumbnail
@Appy: yup dear! PM the account. :) + You need to chose a single dialogue so it can be from this week or the previous. :P
yaqeen. thumbnail
@Ojaswi: sincerely-- no character irritated! ðŸ˜† Seriously.. I'm following it regularly so there wasn't any but yeah.. from the previous week.. His Tauji was really iriitating because he broke the phone boutique on a simple reason: he's very short tempered. ðŸ˜³
Koeli thumbnail
thanks for the clarification ali
ojaswi_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u sooo much alina...he is gonna be the most irritating character...thank u sooo much...
yaqeen. thumbnail
@Ojaswi: mention not dear! ðŸ¤—