Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mehek_luvD3nTBP

bang on post... agreed to each and every word.. me lost in swaron heaven..

Not only you everyone is lost in SwaRon heaven 😳
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

i actually missed the epi but the post on IF made me so desperate that without waiting for repeat, i watched it n OMG  u were so right !vrushi and sharon really take a bow!
sharon was hilarious, loved swaron scene. honestly i never know sharon can made me laugh like this  🀣  sharon is so adorble, cute, funny, intense this days i m again falling in love with sharon.. credit here goes to vrushi n writers too n dying to see precap😳

Yep that surprise factor made the episode even more awesome. Sharon was simply wow tonight. Her over protective caring side is really a treat to watch. And really its credit goes to Vrushi and writers.
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no more words to say just loved the episode 
Vrushika was marvelous tonight
loved sharons attitude that no one messes with my man
she brought that physio on his toes
swaron eyelock was amazing
vrushika truly stealed the episode tonight
thank u cvs for giving her as our Sharon n thanx for these awesome swaron epi
the precap was😳 wow
hope to see more amazing swaron scenes

marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaHolicPrag

Shishir awesome post :) I agree with every word of yours. Man vrushi just stole the show..i was happily shocked.. She was flawless. There isnt any place where i can say that vrushi dint gve her best shot.
Today as an actor was vrushi's best shot. Ni doubt she was in the procesa of improving but today vrushika's hardwork came out with shinning colours.
She was faab..!! I was in awe of her. And the swaron scene was cute and adorable.. But vrushi made it sone pe suhaga.. Generally i am full of praises for tannu. Bt trust me i hardly takofyed him.. Less than usual :p so yeahaa..mindblowing epi.
But but but the precap just left me shocked. Mera muh khulla ka khulla rehgaya..i thought i was dreaming.. But then reality struck me once whn i rubbed my eyes again and takaofyd on screen it was sachi mein swaron scene.. Hey bhagwan pls time ko fast foward karo and kal ka 7 baja do :)

She is gonna steal everyone's fan. πŸ˜† Everyone beware. Well nothing to say as you said it all. Vrushi definitely took the scene a notch higher with her awesome performance.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

I bet you, i havnt laughed so much earlier, seeing sharon 🀣 🀣 🀣 Actually that physio was acting quite stupid πŸ˜† The way sharon was going behind physio to make sure swayam is not hurt and how she was yelling at him 🀣 

I actually bursted out laughing when she made that physio fall and after that said "up down" 🀣 🀣 The scene was EPIC and Vrushika, The Star was shining so brightly during that scene πŸ˜ƒ

Her expressions and dialogue delivery was perfect for such a funny scene!! she was bang on!! She is improving in jet speed and these 5 months is an example for what she is from what she was!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Precap, I wish i could break into the D3 editing room and watch tomorrow's episode  

Her entire antic was simply a treat to watch. Vrushika was beyond fabulous in that scene. And believe me I was literally ROFL. Her up and down or the way she was question the do cto show her degree or the best bit the way she made the doc fall. She was epic.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: spongy

amazing post

really loved vrushika tonight
the way she was shouting @ that doctor
bichari ki rally nikal gayi hogi...
🀣
i was laughing like anything...

and the dialogue delivery during the up down scene was phenomenal 
amazing expressions
great delivery...
congo vrush  πŸ‘

P.S. thank you for the precap link
i saw it atleast 1000 times...  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
excited for tomorrow...
but kal result bhi aa raha hain  

Well same here. Khud upload karne ke baad sirf precap hi baar baar dekh raha hoon πŸ˜›. But what can I do it is simply wow.
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
they stole the show..i was just watching vrushika this is the first time i saw her doin comic part and she killed it not even for once her expressions faded..
the way sharon handled the doctor who was troubling swayam was like dream come true for me..i alwyz read in ffs but this concern that sharon had on her face for her man..i just loved it..
and do i even need to say vrushika and shantanu were awesome in their performances this is the reason the scene turned out superb.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Comedy was the subjected. Nd Vrushika passed in it thru flying colors.. Wt shud I say? Awesome wud be understatement.. She was jst great.. Her expressions.. Mashallah.. Especially her eyes.. It ws filled wit excitement... Nd the up and down part.. 🀣 I never imagined I wud c Sharon in a comic part.. Vrush was amazing in switching emotions.. I loved how her expressions changed wen the physio said Lagti kaun ho tum patient ki.. D3 mein weird logon ki production horahi hai.. Nd physio was simply making him do stupid thngs.. Wtevr.. We got a gr8 Sharon moment out of it.. Vrushika has evolved into a gr8 actress.. Nd its gr8 to c wat level of improvement she has achieved...

Sahi baat hai D3 mein weird logon ki production ho rahi hai aur sabka saamna Sharon se hi ho raha hai . Ek ko to jane diya bechara dusra fas gaya πŸ˜†. Coming to Vrushika she was just sensational. In every interview of any actor we read comedy is the toughest thing to do. But by God Vrushika was just amazing yesterdayπŸ˜†. And the up and down bit I guess will remain one of my most favorite sequence ever.
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: marauder

Tum log jugad karo tab. πŸ˜†

kuch toh karna padega hi na...ye swaron ka mamla hai...and after all...we are on the road to a confession...ye episode kab ayega...i think i am going to faint during the episode...upar se bg tune toh dekho...tum hi ho...perfect song for a perfect couple!!!!
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Comedy was the subjected. Nd Vrushika passed in it thru flying colors.. Wt shud I say? Awesome wud be understatement.. She was jst great.. Her expressions.. Mashallah.. Especially her eyes.. It ws filled wit excitement... Nd the up and down part.. 🀣 I never imagined I wud c Sharon in a comic part.. Vrush was amazing in switching emotions.. I loved how her expressions changed wen the physio said Lagti kaun ho tum patient ki.. D3 mein weird logon ki production horahi hai.. Nd physio was simply making him do stupid thngs.. Wtevr.. We got a gr8 Sharon moment out of it.. Vrushika has evolved into a gr8 actress.. Nd its gr8 to c wat level of improvement she has achieved...

And yeah I forgot about the switching of emotion part. She was fabulous in it. Just a sec and the whole demeanor changed. In one word she was simply wow.