Sharon and Vrushika - Take A Bow

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I guess there would be many topic on the one of the most of awesomest precap so I guess I am going to stick on the SwaRon scene of the episode. Or I guess it would be better to say Sharon scene of the episode. In one word those five minutes were simply marvelous and Vrushika during those five minutes as Sharon was simply phenomenal. Over all both of them simply incredible.

Vrushika has been doing improvements by leaps and bounds but what she did today was at the level of pros. She was just perfect with her body language, expressions and most importantly dialogue delivery. I guess like me every SwaRon fan must  have been smiling like a Cheshire cat seeing Sharon in that hyper mode when physio was making Swayam do various type of exercises. All the questions which she was asking and more importantly the way she was asking made for one of the most amusing sequence ever. In recent days I really have not laughed so wholeheartedly I guess. Great piece of writing CV's. Well done.

Well I am not a physio but hell yeah some of those exercises were appearing stupid to me too. No surprises that Sharon was so not happy with the physio. And I guess after tonight 'why no one wants to be in wrong side of Sharon?' had been even more crystal clear to all. Seriously no one messes with her man.

If Sharon was awesome before the physio falls then she was all up to a next level after that. I guess I can never get over - ' up and down ' which she did to the physio. Vrushika was just spectacular there. One could get the level of amazing performance from the fact that in the scene it was not Swayam but it was Shantanu who was in the ROFL mode. Take a bow girl. You have evolved in one amazing actress.

And not to forget the small gazing sessions which SwaRon got involved after the question aap lagti kya hain patient ki. These five minutes were sheer master class. Hats off writers and directors first. But this day belongs to Vrushika. She has shown her brilliance in intense, passionate, romantic scene before and now it was time for some comedy too. Way to go.

And yeah chalte chalte I too am waiting eagerly for tomorrow. Thursday come fast. Can't wait for the episode after getting glimpse of such amazing precap. Tab tak I guess I will content myself with precap.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUfGG1_pbwQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by marauder - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mehta, grabbed my all attention today. She has turned to a fabulous actor dude.During the bb court scene, trust me, i don't know what exactly happened. I didn't notice what the physio was doing because my eyes were glued to Vrushika's acting!
In only 5months, she has learnt a lot. She has learnt a lot. :) Now i can call her a pro actor :)πŸ‘
Edited by like.a.boss - 10 years ago
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe toh doremon ki time machine chahiye'
god knows 24 hrs kab pass honge...
 woh chhodo1440 minutes pass karni hai' 
kaise katega yeh pal hooo kaise katega ye pal pal pal' 

Edited by rachelangel - 10 years ago
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally u made it...
hayee mere swaron ne tho muje crazy kr diya h...
i really hope precap is not misleading...
agar asa hua na tho cvs b ready...
shaani2209 thumbnail
Truly Shishir the Scene belonged to Vrushika tonight!!!
With sharon being the Diva who knows when to be stern and how to handle the situation well was today best at it with the Concern hitting its high point seeing swayam wince in pain due to the doc's senseless exercises...
Vrushika was so good at the scene that maybe Shantanu forgot it had to be swayam's laughter not hisπŸ˜†  That girl has made us all saddist/pecimists so happy and positive about SwaRon in these few months, that may be i feel confession or no confession, we are in for GOOD SwaRon atleastπŸ˜ƒ
looking forward to the SwaRon story nowπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shaani2209 - 10 years ago
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u sooo much πŸ€—... atlast i saw the precap... LOVE IT ...EEEPPP...πŸ€ͺ... but personally i felt really bad when sharon said" suddenly mujhe kaun chodkar gaye ..."πŸ₯Ί she is so in love man....  At last swayam his getting his due... really ..all the love and support that is shown by sharon is the result of the pure and selfless love that swayam showed πŸ‘πŸΌ... i wish CVS showed swaron confession soon .... the day swaron happens .. people will start believing in not just love .😳... PURE LOVE .... ☺️
poojavrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's precap we all gone *dead* OMG i can't belive it one of the best precap of whole d3 history...just love it...love it...love it! So so so happy...its our dreaming or true does Sharon realy kiss Swayam!realy hope true ho...can't wait for still 24 hours! Plz plz God 7 pm jaldi baj jao! "Tum hi ho" song on SwaRon this sonly made for SwaRon SwaRn SwaRn SwaRn SwaRn...thank you so much cv's for playing this song on SwaRon! most romantic song on Most Romantic couple...yepeee      p.s. Shantanu and Vrushika what r yo doing...? Sabko crazy banake rakh diya hai...and Vrushika hats of to you nothing found words for you! Aaj Vrushii and Tannu ne aur cv's ne SwaRon fans super kush kar diya! VruShan you rocks
cscs thumbnail
sharon was d star of today's episode..she was fab yar..n cmpletly agree tht physio was dumb..i really wonder swayam ko hi aise namoone kyo milte h..1st tht nurse n thn physio..
bt no worries..sharon h na..πŸ˜‰..kya giraya us physio koπŸ˜†..i clapped on tht scene..
vrushika is dng amazing job..she has bcm a gr8 actor in jst few months..πŸ‘..jitne taarif karu km h..m cmpletly in luv wd dis girl..
in todays scene..she was damn gud yar..cutiee pie...πŸ˜›
nw precap..aftr watching it..m dead..i actually jumped on my bed..its really a dream cm true fr all of us..m really happy..n actually contended tht finally swaron story is taking direction..😊
ps- its my gut feel..v r on our way to swaron confession..😊
poojavrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachelangel

mujhe toh doremon ki time machine chahiye'

god knows 24 hrs kab pass honge...

woh chhodo1440 minutes pass karni hai'

kaise katega yeh pal hooo kaise katega ye pal pal pal'

We also want Doremon ki time machine can't wait for SwaRon scene    after watched precap tataly *dead*
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
bang on post... agreed to each and every word.. me lost in swaron heaven..