Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Marium-

Res for now! Will read after my exams and comment too! :D

Sure Marium! 😊 Will wait for ur comments..
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maliha_khan

Gosh it's an amazing os plzzz do continue dis os n plz pm the next update its superb...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for liking it. Will surely update n let u know 😊
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
great one will be waiting for next part continue soon...
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ossam os...
luvd it...plsss jaldi update krna...

-bhavika
nami2811 thumbnail
Okay so here comes the 2nd part!
(Thoughts are mentioned in italic)

"Dude! I know its your personal issue but I got to ask you this"
"C'mon Rey from when did you get so formal?"
"Umm ok so here it goes. I know that you love Sharon a LOT and I also know that she likes you very much and I also know that both of you know this."
"Rey.. What's the point?" asked and irritated Swayam.
"Why did you break up with her?"
There was silence for few seconds.

"Sharon! I'm asking you something!" Simmi shook Sharon trying to bring her out of her senses. "Why don't you like Swayam? He's such an awesome person. He's sweet, caring, charming, protective and above all he loves you like MAD!"
"Its just that we are not meant to be Simmi" murmured Sharon and was again lost in thoughts.
I know he loves me like crazy and he finally made me fall for him. Now I can't imagine my life without him
"Sharon?! C'mon yaar. You told me you like him and it was your asthma problem that was stopping you. And as far as I saw he absolutely has no problem with it. In fact he encouraged you to follow your passion! Isn't that cool?"
"Hmm.."
I thought I knew him but he proved me totally wrong! He is way beyond my understanding. He gave me back my life, my passion! He held my hand when I was lost. He challenged destiny.. The same destiny which I cursed for stopping me from dancing, for making us apart. I was so wrong in judging him. I thought he was a crazy lover boy but he's way too mature
"Hmm?" Simmi glared at her.
"So you agree that you like him. Right?" she inquired
"What? No!" Sharon shouted and nervously got up from the couch. "Babes.. I think we should talk something else now. First tell me why are you here?"
"Sharon I wanted to talk to you. In fact ask you few things."

"We were not meant to be Rey. Maybe I don't deserve her"
She feels I'm a stress in her life.
"Did she say that on your face?" Rey questioned Swayam
"No"
I can read her mind. She feels happy when I'm around her but she doesn't want my company. She's happy being friends with me but she doesn't want my love. But today.. What was that? Just a moment?
"Then what's the problem? Why don't you both sit and talk? Talking always brings out a solution!"
"Hmm. I guess you're right. I need to talk to her tomorrow."

"Ya go on" Sharon answered plainly.
"Are you fine? I mean nowadays you're smiling like an idiot without any reason! You always seem to be lost somewhere. And whenever you see Swayam upset your face just falls flat. And the most shocking part is YOU Sharon Rai Prakash is staring at Swayam the lover boy! What's the matter?" Simmi shrugged her and giggled.
"What nonsense Simmi?! I don't understand what are you talking about. Me and staring at someone?"
Gosh! Was I staring at him? Aarggh Simmi I hate you for telling me the facts!
"Not someone! Swayam your ahem ahem"
Sharon blushed at that point but tried controlling her emotions in front of Simmi. She turned the other side and changed her expression.
I'm good at this
She made a straight face and spoke in a stern voice. "Simmi I told you so many times not to talk to me about something like this. If this is all that you wanna say then I think you can leave now. See you tomorrow at college!"
Simmi knew Sharon was trying hard to be stern. She grinned and said "Chill babes. I was just stating the facts. Bye"
She turned to leave but stopped at the door.
"Today it was just me who noticed it. Better confess before HE notices it!" she winked.
"Simmiii" Sharon shouted and threw a pillow at her which Simmi escaped and left the room laughing.
I think you're right babes. Its high time. I need to tell him how much I yearn for him. All this while it has been Swayam who gave his hand first. But now it'll be Sharon who'll take the first step! And this time this will be a permanent relationship, a promise of togetherness forever!

I need to tell her. I know it's tough but I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable
. Yes that's it!
He decided that he was gonna tell her the next morning.

Swayam reached early for rehearsals. There was no sight of the team since it was too early. He had not slept the entire night thinking about what he was supposed to do today. He put his bag down when he felt the presence of someone special, the way he always used to feel in her presence and turned back. He knew it was her. She stood there in her rehearsing costume all smiling. This was quite unusual but it felt good to see her first in the morning. "Good Morning!" she greeted him. He remembered the moment they shared the previous day. "Wasn't she affected with it? How could she be so normal? Oh c'mon what are you thinking Swayam. She isn't you to think about such things" he thought to himself and brushed away his thoughts. Without another work he went up to her, bent his head and said "I won't be your partner. I think you would look great with Rey. You 2 are the best dancing couple. I'm sorry" he said and turned the other side. "But.." before she could utter a word the entire gang barged into the rehearsal hall with their usual banter.
"Okay guys so let's start" Swayam clapped his hands to gather everyone's attention. "There's a small change in the routine. Rey now you will be paired up with Sharon and my steps will be yours. I remember your steps so I guess we can start off" he said and immediately started music without giving a chance for anyone to speak. All of them were shocked. "Swayam Sharon look so good together" Neha whispered. "Ya and I don't understand why Swayam is saying no!" Vicky asked Nil. "Exactly! It is Sharon who always does that" Nil answered rather loud distracting everyone. "Guys focus!" said Swayam and before Rey or anyone could talk to him he started the countdown. "1-2-3-4.."
Throughout the rehearsals Sharon kept looking at Swayam while he was trying hard to concentrate and avoid her. It was the most difficult thing for him to do. The clock struck 8 and it was time for college. Everyone picked up their bottles and bags and left the rehearsal hall. Swayam was the first one to leave since he knew if he would stay longer Sharon would definitely pounce at him with tons of questions for which he didn't have any answers. He was doing all this to make her feel comfortable and she would be comfortable in his absence he thought.

It was 10 in the night. He was unable to sleep. He moved left, then right, tried straight and finally got up. His mind was disturbed. Sharon's thought pondered over his mind. His thoughts were disturbed by a phone call. Swayam looked at his phone and noticed Sharon's name flashing on the screen. He was apprehensive about answering the call but nevertheless he couldn't avoid it. He picked up the call and said "Ya Sharon". "Swayam.Can you please meet me now?"
"Now? What's the matter? Are you fine?"
"No I'm not! I want to talk to you right now. Can you come to my place?"
"You're sure?" he nervously asked her.
"Ya. I'm waiting" she said and cut off the call.
Swayam was puzzled and without wasting a minute left from there on his cycle. He reached Sharon's place. He went to the door and was about to ring the doorbell but he paused and thought it wasn't a good idea. Instead he decided to get to her room directly through the window. It wasn't new to him after all. The window was slightly opened.
He saw Sharon sitting in front of the mirror and getting ready. She looked very beautiful. She wore a white chudidar, an Indian outfit which she seldom wears and she was looking amazing in it. "Itni khubsurat" Swayam thought as he saw her put on her earrings. She took the other one in her hand when she heard a sound and turned back. She almost jumped from her place and started shouting. Swayam entered inside and ran towards her. "Sharon.. Sharon.. It's me. Ssshh.." he caught her arms and tried to calm her down. She looked into his eyes and a light breeze blew on their faces. Both of them were lost in each others eyes."His looks are so enchanting" she thought. Swayam noticed the earring in her hand. He softly picked it up and put it on her empty ear hole. She felt shivers on his touch and closed her eyes. Swayam couldn't resist and bent forward closing his eyes. Their lips were inches apart when suddenly Swayam opened his eyes. He realized what he was doing and pushed Sharon away. Sharon too opened her eyes and blushed. Swayam didn't notice this and said "I'm sorry Sharon. I.."
"You should be! You almost scared me! I think you know there's something called a DOOR and people usually enter the house from there." she said sternly.
"No Sharon! I'm sorry for.." he said and bent his head avoiding her gaze.
"Swayam. Look at me" she said softly.
He mustered courage and looked at her.
"Why are you sorry? For what are you feeling guilty? For trying to kiss the person you love?"
He looked surprised at this questionnaire.
"Haven't you noticed any change in my behavior towards you these days? I started falling for you the moment I realized you were going away from me. The moment you said "break-up" I realized how stupid I was to lose someone like you. Every time you remind me of taking my medicine I feel so happy to have someone who cares for me. When you look into my eyes, I feel I'm the most luckiest girl. I treasure all the moments we spend together. When you say I Love You I want to reciprocate it but I feel maybe its not the right time. I feel happy in your presence." she paused and looked at him.
Swayam recollected the moments after their break-up. How stupid he was to not notice the changes in Sharon. He thought it was friendship but no! It was way beyond that. The way she was worried about him during his and Rey's fiasco. The moments when she was there right beside him as a support. Though he tried avoiding her by asking her what she is to him, she still stood by him like a perfect lov... The guilt on his face changed into a wide smile. "She behaved like my lover. A true lover who cares for the guy she loves! Swayam you are a jerk!!" he hit his head.
Sharon was unable to understand why was he smiling. Did all this sound funny? Was it becoming too OTT?

She gathered courage and spoke "I don't understand myself as much as you understand me. So now tell me Swayam.. Tell me what am I supposed to do?". She looked expectantly at him.

He smiled and bent on his knees. He raised his hand and said "Be my partner! My partner for life"
Sharon was taken aback! She had tears in her eyes and so did he. She immediately put her hand in his and he got up. Without waiting for a moment they kissed each other with passion. He held her face in his palms and her hands ruffled through his messy hair. His hands slowly moved to the back of her head and were lost in her thick hair. Very soon they were out of breath. Their foreheads touched and both of them were smiling happily. "I love you" they said simultaneously and hugged each other.
nami2811 thumbnail
Okay so this part is pretty big! I wanted to keep it short but sorry πŸ˜›

I hope you all like it. This concludes the OS 😳
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres..
Oh my god!! This was so beautiful..<3 <3 Extremely nice and a pleasure to read! I loved each and every sentence, my fav (after SwaRon part) being Sharon-Simmi convo! It was a treat to read! I loved the way she teased her!! And each and every line spoken by her felt so genuine!! Sharon's thoughts were penned down beautifully!!
The confession scene, oh it was a dream.. I'd love to see such a confession. .This was so magical<3 
Please keep writing more!!! πŸ˜³
Edited by tanha29 - 10 years ago
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res...till i read...πŸ˜†
finally i read it...πŸ˜›
it was such a ossam piece of writing...
luvd it...
nd the confession part was too dreamy...hayee my swaron...
plsss do write more...luv to read ur os...πŸ˜‰
Edited by vrushaan - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVED IT😳

It was just AMAZINGπŸ‘

Loved the way u kept the characters real..Swayam ..reluctant lover boy...sharon ...the newly in love diva...😳

AWESOME Piece of writingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanha29

res

unres..
Oh my god!! This was so beautiful..<3 <3 Extremely nice and a pleasure to read! I loved each and every sentence, my fav (after SwaRon part) being Sharon-Simmi convo! It was a treat to read! I loved the way she teased her!! And each and every line spoken by her felt so genuine!! Sharon's thoughts were penned down beautifully!!
The confession scene, oh it was a dream.. I'd love to see such a confession. .This was so magical<3 
Please keep writing more!!! πŸ˜³

Thank you so much for liking it! 😳
I was apprehensive about this part. I thought it was tooo big and the confession was rushed up but I'm happy u liked it πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†