I won't be your partner - SwaRon OS - Completed

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
The St. Louis rehearsal hall was buzzing with music. A remix of the song "Tum hi ho" from Aashiqui 2 was being played to which the entire team was grooving in pairs. Rey was monitoring the rehearsals.
"5-6-7-8.. C'mon guys.. 5-6-7-8" he shouted.
The pairs of the D3 team were fixed as usual. Everyone were with their right partners and the song was so magical that it sent them all to a different world. The rehearsals continued for an hour and Rey decided its time for a break and stopped the music.
"Guys! Well done! We'll continue after a while. Disperse"
All of them were tired but at the same time excited about the NDC finals. They were participating together as a team! As soon as Rey gave them a break the buzz in the rehearsal hall changed to chitter chatter. They were about to leave when they heard Rey stop them and they turned behind.
"Swayam Sharon! You guys stay back. I need to have a word with you two."
"Ok" they both nodded while the rest of them left to the canteen.

"So.. I was a bit apprehensive about few steps. I thought of including a new step in the dance. Look it goes like this." Rey stood up and started showing them the step.
He waived his hand imagining a partner. "The girl comes and hugs the partner from the front and they remain in this position until the beat changes. Later the girl falls back and the guy holds her waist. Like this.."
"Got it?" he asked both of them.
"Yes Rey. I think this step would be good. We can make enhancements to this while rehearsing." Swayam agreed and looked at Sharon expecting a reply.
"Ya. This looks cool. As Swayam said we can make changes once we include it" she answered.
"Okay then. Why don't you two try it first?" Rey prompted them and pulled them on the dance floor.

He started the music. Swayam and Sharon were standing opposite each other as they heard the subtle music playing behind. In the meantime, Rey got a call and he left the rehearsal room signalling them to continue.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera

It felt so right! She always needed him and he was always there for her. Imagining her life without him was impossible for her! Especially now when she realized that what she feels for him is pure love. The flashes of him helping her with her asthma problems, he taking care of her even after she tried pushing him far away, his saying the three magical words to her which made her feel special, his one touch, the undying love of his for her moved in front of her eyes. Her Mr. Perfect was standing in front of her and she never realized. Instead she kept ignoring him, she hurt him.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera

He was waiting for her. Not for her to start the step, but for her to accept his love. After their breakup he was trying hard to become normal, stay normal in front of her but all his efforts were in vain. Whenever she entered the college, the rehearsal hall, the classroom, his eyes used to be fixed on her. He loved her! He always loved her and he will always love her no matter how much she pushes him away from him. But he would never push himself on her. Only if she agreed, only if she would give a hint that she wanted to be with him, he would fill her life with loads and loads of love.

She hugged him like never before. He felt the difference. This wasn't the normal dance step which she was rehearsing for but did she really hug him? His hands were around her waist but he was hesitant to put them on her.

Tujhse juda agar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge juda

The fear of losing him made her grip tighten and she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulder. His hands slowly lessened the gap and he engulfed her within himself.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho

She placed her head on his chest while a smile played on her face. She was content, she was happy, she felt she belonged here, right in his safe arms. He lightly bent his head to touch hers and rested his head on hers. The music continued to play and they were lost in each other. They forgot to continue the step and remained in this position for few minutes.

Rey entered the hall after few minutes and was positively surprised to see the both of them hugging each other. He was happy to see them happy in each others company. He always knew Sharon liked Swayam but was not sure as to what was the reason that kept them apart. He was clueless but now he was happy to see them like this. He smiled to himself and turned to leave the rehearsal hall so that he won't be disturbing the couple. Just then he noticed the entire gang coming back from the canteen. He wasn't sure what to do! He couldn't let the gang see Swayam and Sharon like that. It would embarrass them. "Let me become the Kabab mein Haddi" he thought to himself and turned towards the pair. "Ahem" he coughed to alert them. But the two were so lost that they didn't bother to hear Rey. "AHEM AHEM" Rey almost shouted which made Swayam open his eyes first. He jerked and realized what he has been doing. He immediately released Sharon and she was shocked to realize she wasn't dreaming! "All this was real?!" she thought to herself and blushed.
Swayam cursed himself for doing this. "What would she be thinking of me?" he angrily asked himself. "God! This is gonna be so awkward." he thought and immediately left from there. Sharon was perplexed and she looked at Rey puzzled.

Sharon sat in front of the mirror in her room and was combing her hair. She was deeply lost in her thoughts. She was thinking about what happened that morning and blushed.
"Lost in Swayam dreamland huh?"
The comb from her hand fell down and she turned around and widened her eyes to see Simmi giggling.
"Simmi? You almost scared me!" she said and stood up.
"Aww Sharon. I was just inquiring about your status babes" Simmi said and hugged Sharon.
"Why? What happened to me? I'm fine! Absolutely fine!" Sharon reaffirmed her.

"Yes I'm fine. What will happen to me?" Swayam answered as Rey sat beside him on top of their car. They were at their usual hangout place sipping hot tea.
"Dude! You started lying? You can't hide anything from me and you know that!" Rey gave a pat on Swayam's shoulder.
"Fine! You're right. I'm not fine and you very well know the reason."
"Sharon" both of them sighed together.

To be continued..

Hey! I'm back with my weekend OS πŸ˜† I usually get time in the weekends so I write on weekends πŸ˜† Let me know if this is good so that I can proceed with the next part. Comments, compliments all are welcome! 😊

A preview of the next part

I started falling for you the moment I realized you were going away from me. I don't understand myself as much as you understand me. So now tell me Swayam.. Tell me what am I supposed to do?

PS: I so want the hug to happen on screen

Regarding the title. Umm it comes up in the next part πŸ˜ˆ (sorry.. don't kill me! πŸ˜† )
Edited by nami2811 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woah...wow...

thats something i would love to see on the show...we want to see the after effects of sharon's realization...

That was so beautiful...the song felt so apt ...as if meant for swaron...

Beautiful OS...Waiting for the next part😳
nami2811 thumbnail
Thank you Mihika (if m nt wrong).
I'm glad u liked it 😊
Even I wish to c sth li dis on screen..

PS: I know dis sounds weird but I dreamt d hug parπŸ˜†
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nami2811

Thank you Mihika (if m nt wrong).
I'm glad u liked it 😊
Even I wish to c sth li dis on screen..

PS: I know dis sounds weird but I dreamt d hug parπŸ˜†

m deepika😳
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was like a dream come true
Now even I want swaron hug now..:P
Loved the way how they were just lost in each other..:)
Waiting for next part
Update it ASAP
nami2811 thumbnail
Oops! Sorry Deepika.. I'm bad at remembering names πŸ˜†
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

It was like a dream come true
Now even I want swaron hug now..:P
Loved the way how they were just lost in each other..:)
Waiting for next part
Update it ASAP

Yeah! Just imagine dat scene
CVs please listen to us!

Sadiya.. I'll update d next last part as early as possible! 😳
trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing os...
please update soon...
waiting for the next part eagerly...
nami2811 thumbnail