divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A Tale of Breaking Free:

lovely story!!!!😊 very different concept😛 enjoyed reading it😊
meghnas thumbnail
awww such beautiful stories!
all that glitters - loved Arnav's proposal and the entire setting...the necklace scene - beautiful! seriously the show makers had an opportunity to make that scene as good as the one in the story...but of course they ruined it!

loved both the tales on the "suicide scene"...two extremely different settings, and different interpretations, but sooo much better outcome than the original!
Natalia thumbnail

No matter how many rimes I read these stories, I fall in love with them all over again! It is simple, serene and yet holds a surreal depth of emotions.

-Shilpaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved all the stories..
You people are simply awesome. The stupid suicide scene tops my list of most hated scenes of IPK. But you people gave it a 360 degree turn by writing down the tales of holding on and breaking free.
Kudos to you two for all these beautiful tales.. 😊
That was fabulous! All the tales were unique, and entertaining! Very good work guys! Off to read season 2!!
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What an amazing piece of writing!!!!...yup me too wanted to slap that Raizada during the jewellery trial scene...so thanks for writing on that... And also glad that he returns her mother's Kada... That was touching... Specially liked the letter that Arnav writes too khushi...mind blowing!!!