Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imti-sa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

First Jitesh tweets this:

J ?@Jiteshpilllaai15 May

Madhuri Dixit proves that she can still make people go DHAK DHAK over her. She looks fantabulos with Ranbir Kapoor in GHAGRA song. #YJHD

Then this:

J ?@Jiteshpilllaai15 May

Surprisingly the Ghagra song has not turned out too well. Madhuri shd realise she is not young anymore & leave such songs for newbies.

And now this:

J ?@Jiteshpilllaai1h

Madhuri Dixit is so plastic & absurd in Jhalak promos. Wat wtong wt her hair stylist & dress designer.Take a tip frm Deepika & Sridevi.

What's wrong with him????
imti-sa thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

This Jitesh's acct is nt true

So this is not Jitesh? Then which one is his?
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is his real acct @jiteshpillaai 
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mads really looked stunning y'day...effortlessly that too...am so loving her look...danced on Ankhiyan Milaon...😉

Embedded image permalink
suzi_b thumbnail
Love their expressions😆

Dancing diva and show's judge Madhuri Dixit sported a casual look at the first look launch of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6. She wore a ruffled white top with black pants and Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna sequin vest. (Photo: Varinder Chawala)
Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo D'Souza held a press interaction session for the sixth season of popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, which begins from June 1.
The show will have a dozen celebrity participants from different backgrounds including actors, dancers, singers, comedian and child artistes.
Dancing diva and show's judge Madhuri Dixit sported a casual look at the first look launch of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6. She wore a ruffled white top with black pants and Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna sequin vest. Karan Johar enjoys a small jig with co-judge and dancing diva Madhuri Dixit. Madhuri Dixit shows off her dance moves. The first episode will have Ranbir Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit dancing on item song Ghagra from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. India's Got Talent winners Sonali and Sumanth are the youngest participants on the show.
Seen here with fellow contestants Shweta Tiwari, Siddharth Shukla and judge Madhuri Dixit.

Edited by suzi_b - 10 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
8 Reasons: Why 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' Has HIT Written All Over It

'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani', might just be another love story coming from the Dharma Productions banner and UTV Motion Pictures. But the film, even before it's theatrical release has a HIT written over it.

Reasons? Well there is not one, but many. ...

...Madhuri's 'Ghagra' ' Forget Munni, Forget Sheila. Ghagra is the new anthem. Ranbir Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit shaking a leg. Who wouldn't shell out a ticket to watch them set the screen on fire, with their 'thumkas'...👏

http://businessofcinema.com/news/8-reasons-why-yeh-jawani-hai-deewani-has-hit-written-all-over-it/75826

suzi_b thumbnail

"It's worth a million dollars and doesn't cost a cent!" That's how it is when we see super star Madhuri Dixit Nene, and her dazzling smile—the smile that created box office history and launched a thousand brands. Words are just not enough to describe her fan following and admirers. The Madhuri Dixit 1000 watt smile, according to her fan club is magical. It can bring cheer instantly. There's nothing to debate about this, the truth is that her smile simply mesmerizes you.

The dancing diva is back with the sixth season of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa(Dancing with the stars) along with director- producer Karan Johar and choreographer director, Remo Dsouza. This will be Madhuri's third season of Jhalak. The mother of two growing boys, Madhuri Dixit-Nene looked ravishing in a pair of black trousers and white top, during the launch of the show. The biggest contribution to her admirers and others present was when she performed along with the contestants. Besides Jhalak…, Madhuri has two huge films ready for release-- Gulab Gang and Dedh Ishqyia.

A tete a tete with India's dancing star Madhuri Dixit Nene:

There has been no dancing star after you in the film industry. Why?

You love me hence you think so. I don't endorse this completely. I guess everybody has their own personality. When you see Priyanka and Katrina and look at them individually, they are also great in their own way. My forte was slightly different from them. People loved me because of my expressions. Also, good acting comes with the right expressions.

In the film industry today, whom do you consider good dancer?

Among men I believe when Hrithik Roshan dances, he looks very good on screen. And amongst the heroines, I like Katrina. I also liked Anushka in Band Baja Baraat and found her a very good dancer.

How will you rate yourself as a dancer?

It's very tough to rate oneself! Whenever I see myself as a performer, I find some fault or the other. I feel I could have done better than what I did. It is very tough to grade yourself and easier to judge other people.

Your mother is making a debut at the age of eighty?

There was one sequence in the film (Gulab Gang) where the director wanted complete reality. It was not a proper song that I was singing, but there were few instruments playing in the background while I sang the lyrics. I gave a thought to it and agreed to get my mother to accompany me in the song.

Frankly speaking, the creative side in me, it's thanks to my mother. I got it from her. She has done her Masters in Hindustani Classical Music and also raised four children. I tricked her into this! Called her to the studio and asked her to sing a line. And after that I told her, "Wow mom! You have made your debut at 80."

Tell us about your time management

I am no different from a normal working lady. I have to manage time as any other working woman. I keep time for my kids when I make a schedule or a time table. It is all about good time management.

Tell us about teaching dance online

I have started this initiative under my production house called dancewithmadhuri.com It has interactive online lessons where I have 21000 students and every week and increasing by five hundred to thousand more students. Right now there are two songs of mine -- Mai ni Mai… from Hum Apke Hai Kaun and Ek Do Teen… from Tezaab. I will add few more songs in future. The site is very interactive, as you can see yourself and upload the video and share it in various public platforms. Your family and friends can also see and rate you. If you have a family wedding and you all are meeting up in one place, and staying different parts of the world, you all can get connected to the site and learn the dance steps for the wedding. This also helps people who are very shy and prefer privacy. They don't want to show it in front of others so they can use this platform and dance for themselves from home.

Dance with Madhuri in JDJ…please explain

In Jhalak… we will show seven dancing moves. One has to learn from that and upload the video on my site dancewithmadhuri.com. I will then see the video and if someone is good in it, he or she will get a reward. The best dancer will get a chance to dance with me. So this time Jhalak… is not with the celebs only, but also for the aam janta too.

What do your kids think of your dancing?

My kids are very innocent and are not affected by publicity. They saw me on television in the Ghagra… song and were "wow mom you are on TV!" Both my kids love to dance, but it is too early to judge anything now. Whether in future they will be in this art form or not, it is up to them.

Dancing with Ranbir Kapoor…

With Ranbir I had a very good time on the set. While shooting he brings a lot of energy on the set and one should have enough energy to extract the best within yourself.

Are you on a diet?

I lost weight. That is to keep fit and healthy all the time. I will be seen in the screen and the cameras add a lot of weight to you. I am in a profession where I have to take care of myself. For dancing you need to be in a good shape. I follow simple rules like a good food habit and the workouts. I have small meals throughout the day and do not eat in large portions. I prefer a balanced diet. In a day I go for an hour's workout and if I am dancing it's for an hour. So I mix and match during the week.

Do you think dance is a stress buster?

Indians love to dance. And with my online studio I will be teaching styles from different choreographers and gurus. They all will come there and teach. Our dances Gurus are so talented and you can learn so much from them. My intention is to spread dance everywhere because dance is a stress buster that helps to keep you healthy and fit. My ultimate aim is to incorporate the dance system in your daily working pattern so you don't have to make an effort, it should come to you easily. Indian dance forms like Kathak and Bharatnatyam are great, but complex. I want to project them in a simple way so that everyone can connect.

Any dance form that you would like to accomplish?

I would love to learn the tap dancing. I have not learnt this form of dance, but I just love it. I have tried this form in one of the award functions, but when I see Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire I find them absolutely marvelous!

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/interviews/pinkvilla-exclusive-i-find-katrina-anushka-be-good-dancers-says-madhuri-dix

suzi_b thumbnail
Mads dancing to Ankhiyan Milaun❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V_BWdHnLzB0[/YOUTUBE]

suzi_b thumbnail
Spoiler: ❤️

@mynameiskhan94 6h

Well of what I've heard Ranbir's interaction with Madhuri after Ghagra is to watch out for, ...

Gaja-Gamini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madhuri enthralled guests at Jhalak's press conference
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/filmi-parties/bollywood/Madhuri-enthralled-guests-at-Jhalaks-press-conference/articleshow/20310161.cms

A slimmer Madhuri Dixit-Nene enthralled the guests with her moves and Remo D'souza was in his element.

But what came across as a pleasant surprise was Karan Johar's gig to Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara's Senorita at the press conference of Colors' Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa.

The participants performed too, as they were introduced to the audience. Apart from Drashti Dhami, Siddharth Shukla and Karanvir Bohra, Meghna Malik, Aarti Chhabria, Ekta Kaul, Shweta Tiwari, Lauren Gottlieb, singer Shaan and the winners of India's Got Talent 4 Sonali Majumdaar and Majru Sumnath.

Also seen were Colors CEO Raj Nayak and Manisha Sharma.