princess121993

roserosey 
palbhar

Note: PM me if you want to be added

Edited by Siddu246 - 10 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

One thing I will always be grateful for this show is that I was introduced to such an amazing talent along with a beautiful person. Kratika is the true definition of beauty with brains. And her role as Aarti was one a kind where she was not shown as a sacrificing bahu, mother or wife but a real character who made mistakes and how she overcame them with greatness. Some roles are only made for certain people and Aarti was only destined for Kratika. Though I do have to say, even with the vast popularity of Punar Vivaah and AarYa, I feel Kratika really never got the acknowledgement that an actress of her excellence should have gotten from the industry. She is still one of the most under rated actresses and the recognition she deserves from audience, media and industry was always lacking especially compared to her contemporaries. I hope this will change in the coming future and the industry and media really understand her merit and worth.

Edited by Siddu246 - 10 years ago
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS KSIANS
for reaching the
8th thread!!!

...Let's Keep this thread as Rocking as it used to be...
~Kratika deserves the love in the world~

Let's make some noise!!!

SMILE
😊😊😊😊

~MJ~
Edited by smileymj10 - 10 years ago
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

~KRATIKA SENGAR~

Thank you for coming into our life.

You are one of the reasons why I got to know PV. I have watched you on the last part of JKR where I have notice your outstanding performance. And when I saw you on the promo of PV, I became curious. Wondering what the serial is all about and the character, which seems very different to the role that you've played.

Thank you for bringing Aarti into real, a woman with a golden heart and a person who never think of herself but her family.

I never want to be called as "fan" before. But knowing you, I don't need to think it twice. For the first time, I am very proud to tell the world that I'm one BIG fan of KRATIKA!!!

You are a gem in the entertainment industry! You are an exceptional actress I have ever seen. You are one of those few who can really define what true acting is. The smile in your face, the tears in your eyes and every emotion that you express were contagious. We feel what you want us to feel on every scene that you portray. You bring magic to each one of us.

You are such a great person Kratika, a humble human being who always keeps positivity into life. I like you for being honest and for the dedication that you give to your work. No wonder why you have been given so many achievement awards. Coz you deserve it.

The on and off screen pics, videos and even the interviews were always a treat whenever you're always there. You never fail to bring a smile on our face.

Please come back soon Kratika, you'll surely be miss!

Once again, thank you for being you and Hope that you'll remain that way.

❤️ You will always be our Aarti ❤️

Lots of love and GOD Bless always.

Edited by smileymj10 - 10 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This AT is even more stunning than the previous ones! 

*Reserved - let me see if I can post a message here now*

❤️
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for including me in...love the title...You are so right! KS will ALWAYS be Aarti for me..loved her as JKR but Aarti is one in a million and KS made her memorable!!!!

The word 'our' in the title is so signifiicant...we all have this sense of ownership when it comes to Aarti...as if she's ours and ours alone!!!! Not many can boast of such fans who feel so proprietal about a character!!!!

Why is Aarti so special?... This is one feisty woman..one who gives her heart and soul to all that she loves...People say that good things come to those who wait and I'm so glad this was proved true in Aarti's case...Yash is hers and hers alone and look at how much he loves her!!!!  Can you blame him?!!!! As he said, she has this wonderful inner beauty that makes her shine and that's what draws us to her!!!!!

I truly love Aarti...and am so glad KS portrayed her in such an endearing manner...I started watching PV for KS (never knew GC before this) and she proved me right once again...by giving us such a heart-felt performance!!!

Bravo, darling girl👏👏👏
Edited by palbhar - 10 years ago