Riyaa, Divorce to hona hi hai πŸ˜†
Manisha, MaHa or MahSa, we will see.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Seebz

Riyaa, Divorce to hona hi hai πŸ˜†

Manisha, MaHa or MahSa, we will see.

let me know when is that. I will watch the epi for sure πŸ˜†Nmayb b4 the name decided Anisha might disseppear πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

let me know when is that. I will watch the epi for sure πŸ˜†Nmayb b4 the name decided Anisha might disseppear πŸ˜†

@bold-I am hoping!πŸ˜†
If I am still watching. I'll let you know! As I had mentioned in one of my post that they focused on Ehsaas's angle to make Aru see Madhav as Ehsaas, the person she befriended with. So, the moment she realises, we will get a pleasure to see their divorce!πŸ˜› Ehsaas is someone she fell for so thsy have to make sure she doesn;t completely separate that personality from Madhav and as he is her friend, she can think Ehsaas as her friend too.
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

Madhav is a gem he will love Anisha as well πŸ˜†

yes...Madhav is good at heart..If at all ansiha loves madhav..Madhav will reciprocate when he will know about anisha's loveπŸ˜†...he is not like aradhyaπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanthi510

yes...Madhav is good at heart..If at all ansiha loves madhav..Madhav will reciprocate when he will know about anisha's loveπŸ˜†...he is not like aradhyaπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Yes buddy πŸ˜† Agree.πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seebz

@bold-I am hoping!πŸ˜†
If I am still watching. I'll let you know! As I had mentioned in one of my post that they focused on Ehsaas's angle to make Aru see Madhav as Ehsaas, the person she befriended with. So, the moment she realises, we will get a pleasure to see their divorce!πŸ˜› Ehsaas is someone she fell for so thsy have to make sure she doesn;t completely separate that personality from Madhav and as he is her friend, she can think Ehsaas as her friend too.

agree buddy but Mumbai track is just boring as I dun get to see mother of Jaipur in action much πŸ˜†

For them to connect ehsaas they should have shown Madhav starting the prog back slowly... Aaradhya feeling the ehsaas back slowly... Lots of stuff can be shown in Jaipur itself wer mother of Jaipur is there πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyalover

Madhav should marry anisha if he falls in love with her. when he likes her 0nly as she is his fan then  y he ll marry her? Then the same thing ll happen. Divorce  is not happening as aru get to know mahav as a person.

u have raised an important question buddy πŸ˜³
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup...serial ka bhala isi mein hai ki aaru aur madhav alag ho jaaye...if d cv's r intelligent enough then they should do so...warna ye purana ghisi pithi stry ban jaayegi...😳
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
madhav (ehsaas) luvs aradhya and aaru loves ehsaas the feeling is still there the love is there only realisation should take place maya will happen like rahul anisha is just a third angle to the maya story rahul brought them together for marriage and anisha will bring them closer nobody will take place aarus place in madhavs heart she is his luv 
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anisha is beauty with brains...Bharati will like her.