2B: Take a bow cv indeed creative

Posted: 10 years ago
What an interesting plot u guys have come up with.πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is my view: πŸ˜³

Madhav: He should marry Anisha... One sided love is pain , he knows that, so he should marry Anisha n give her the love ... The same love that he cannot get from aaradhya... There's a saying marry someone you loves you rather someone you love πŸ˜³...l won't Madhav be happy knowing that someone loves him for what he is... Even if he Marry aaradhya he has to accept the fact that she rejected him, hate him then only accepted him.. This a a fact... 

Aaradhya: she should file a divorce n be free from the relationship. She should be given chance to live her life her way.l..😳

Anisha: she truly is ehsaas fan .. We can see it from yday epi... Cv gave another bomb stating she will fall for ehsaas... Wow this is a great news...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Why I am saying this is, there is no other way to justify the swap marriage, unless aaradhya is free from the relationship...n in a way aaradhya is at fault 2 as she did fall for ehsaas but when she discovered he's Madhav, she was not able to put them in the same frame ...of course the swap marriage does into play as well... But Anisha was not at all at fault, she was a fan of ehsaas and she did not mind even for his look..she is a true fan ...

Note I'm not against aaradhya, Madhav or Anisha but what happen was very wrong n dadi, Rahul trying to justify maya r.ship is not needed at all... It does not make sense anymore...

Do share ur views guys πŸ˜³ No offense to anyone πŸ˜³

Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
well u said what i wanted to. marry some one who loves you... love when not reciprocated hurts like hell. anisha would give him the love he has always craved for and also desired from Aradhya.

par DIL to pagal hai na... it goes after the same person who runs away from you and ignore the person who runs behind us.
you are bang on target riyya

Res πŸ˜†
Wow riyaa. Great post. Yeh aaru should divorce madhu and madhu should marry anisha.that will be da best fr them
Originally posted by nb.neha

well u said what i wanted to. marry some one who loves you... love when not reciprocated hurts like hell. anisha would give him the love he has always craved for and also desired from Aradhya.

par DIL to pagal hai na... it goes after the same person who runs away from you and ignore the person who runs behind us.
hey πŸ˜³ Ur truly rk fan.. πŸ˜³ ...I agree with ur point.. But I'm still with my stand Madhav should marry Anisha . Aaradhya should be free from this r/ ship... Dadi n Rahul needs to be taught a lesson...😳
Originally posted by Tohru

you are bang on target riyya

Res πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† ... Im impress with myself u guys res my post πŸ˜† Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by STUARTFRK

Wow riyaa. Great post. Yeh aaru should divorce madhu and madhu should marry anisha.that will be da best fr them
yes mission started πŸ˜† 10q πŸ˜³Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kajalloveiu

Superbbb post πŸ‘πŸΌ
10q πŸ˜³
Originally posted by shanthi510

what an idea😳
res
Riyya ki idea πŸ˜†must be πŸ‘πŸΌ ... πŸ˜† I'm impress u guys res my post πŸ˜† Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sonalisharma1

nice idea
10q πŸ˜³