Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: riyya6

hey ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ur truly rk fan.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...I agree with ur point.. But I'm still with my stand Madhav should marry Anisha . Aaradhya should be free from this r/ ship... Dadi n Rahul needs to be taught a lesson...๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold well saidEmbarrassed
there is a problem in anisha madhav marriage...dadi is not liking anisha...so Rahul wont support๐Ÿ˜†
anisha shd impress bharthiEmbarrassed
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanthi510

@bold well said๐Ÿ˜ณ
there is a problem in anisha madhav marriage...dadi is not liking anisha...so Rahul wont support๐Ÿ˜†
anisha shd impress bharthi๐Ÿ˜ณ

she just need to do a plastic surgery to impress mother of Jaipur ๐Ÿ˜†
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good post yup aradhya should divorce madav and marry someone else
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

she just need to do a plastic surgery to impress mother of Jaipur ๐Ÿ˜†

Bharthi might feel anisha is much better than aradhya..bharthi doesn't like aradhya๐Ÿ˜Š
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But  Anish and maddy luv wld b one sided since aradhya is his love right?
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Riyya, I have realised what is your paas-time. Thinking ๐Ÿ˜Š You come with great points.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hmm, So  you want Madhav-Anisha to become Manisha๐Ÿ˜† (as sum1 said in sumotha post) 

Madhav's true love is Aradhya and Aradhya's first love is Ehsaas. as far as Anisha concerned, Anisha marriage with Madhav can't get her the love deserves to get from her partner. On one hand, Aru will have her freedom. On other Anisha will be trapped in love-less marriage. And do you think Madhav will marry Anisha when he knows she loves him (as u put it) but he can't love her as he only loves Aradhya. So, he will let Anisha suffer what he had so far! I don't think so. He married Aru thinking she LOVES Him even as Ehsaas and he agreed coz he loves her but here he does not love Anisha, she is just a fan to him. I know 'marry who loves u' thing but he won't let Anisha suffer so he can get love.

You want him to SYMPATHIZE as Aru did to him๐Ÿ˜ณ then we try to decode what he meant by that.๐Ÿ˜† NO!

Yes I want Aru free but not on the expense of Anisha freedom.

I want to see her free for her happiness which is not far, I hope.

I am not sure if RaDa are on same page as MaYa are. Their happiness is in being parted but RaDa think MaYa can 'love' only when they are forced, which is just..WOW! 

First Madhav divorce Aradhya then marries Anisha and marriage doesn't work  than he divorces Anisha too.๐Ÿ˜† Listeners would say..'He teaches us about life and keeps divorcing his wife'๐Ÿ˜†

So NO to Manisha marriage but YES to MaYa divorce!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Seebz - 10 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteheena

good post yup aradhya should divorce madav and marry someone else

10q ๐Ÿ˜ณ Perfect ๐Ÿ˜ณ
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanthi510

Bharthi might feel anisha is much better than aradhya..bharthi doesn't like aradhya๐Ÿ˜Š

yes possible.๐Ÿ˜ณ ... As Anisha love n concern for Madhav mother of Jaipur might faint or get attack ๐Ÿ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanalita

But  Anish and maddy luv wld b one sided since aradhya is his love right?

Madhav is a gem he will love Anisha as well ๐Ÿ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seebz

Riyya, I have realised what is your paas-time. Thinking ๐Ÿ˜Š You come with great points.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hmm, So  you want Madhav-Anisha to become Manisha๐Ÿ˜† (as sum1 said in sumotha post) 

Madhav's true love is Aradhya and Aradhya's first love is Ehsaas. as far as Anisha concerned, Anisha marriage with Madhav can't get her the love deserves to get from her partner. On one hand, Aru will have her freedom. On other Anisha will be trapped in love-less marriage. And do you think Madhav will marry Anisha when he knows she loves him (as u put it) but he can't love her as he only loves Aradhya. So, he will let Anisha suffer what he had so far! I don't think so. He married Aru thinking she LOVES Him even as Ehsaas and he agreed coz he loves her but here he does not love Anisha, she is just a fan to him. I know 'marry who loves u' thing but he won't let Anisha suffer so he can get love.

You want him to SYMPATHIZE as Aru did to him๐Ÿ˜ณ then we try to decode what he meant by that.๐Ÿ˜† NO!

Yes I want Aru free but not on the expense of Anisha freedom.

I want to see her free for her happiness which is not far, I hope.

I am not sure if RaDa are on same page as MaYa are. Their happiness is in being parted but RaDa think MaYa can 'love' only when they are forced, which is just..WOW! 

First Madhav divorce Aradhya then marries Anisha and marriage doesn't work  than he divorces Anisha too.๐Ÿ˜† Listeners would say..'He teaches us about life and keeps divorcing his wife'๐Ÿ˜†

So NO to Manisha marriage but YES to MaYa divorce!๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes to divorce ๐Ÿ‘ Agree... Manisha or mahsa or etc not decided yet ๐Ÿ˜†