Always with you!!! AsYa FF #1 - Parts 1 to 30

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sounds interesting. nice. continue soon

grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice plz do update soon!!
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Hey guyzz...hope you liked my first part...I am here with my second part...😊

Part 2:

Ayaan Zoya and Humeira were heading towards the door.

"Wait a minute!!!" exclaimed Asad.

All of them turned back.

Their stood Asad well dressed up in his usual formals with a bag in his hand.

Zoya understood she finally achieved what she wanted and tried to control her victorial happiness.😃

Ayaan: Bhaijaan, Where are you going all dressed up?

Asad was actually mesmerized looking at Zoya. She was dressed up in a rose red saree and looked like a fairy on earth.❤️ Ayaan called out to Asad a bit louder sensing his state of shock. Asad came back from his dream.

Asad: Wo…actually…I got a call from my manager….he said there is a new project coming up in Mumbai…and it would give a huge profit if our company gets it…So I have to go to Mumbai to decide about the project…and I thought I can come along with you. (he was observing everyone to see if any one believed his cooked up story)😛

Ayaan: (Realizing his bhaijaan's intentions) Okay…Join us bhaijaan…no problem…😆

He whispered to Humeira: See, Bhaijaan changed a lot…he started cooking up stories also.

Asad looked up at Zoya…She gave a "Really you have an official trip??" question in her face.

They all left. (Billo rani had no idea of what happened….So she didn't disturb anyone with her meoooww)🤣

Ayaan; Bhaijaan I got a coupe ticket for us . (coupe is a small compartment in a train provided with a door usually preferred for privacy for nearly 4 people). There is twenty more minutes for the train to come. We shall wait in the bench.

Asad tried to behave as if he is really going for a project issue. Meanwhile Zoya thought of just irritating him.

Zoya: Well Raabertt…how do I look in this saree? (giving her bubbly expression)😊

Ayaan: You always look gorgeous Mona darlinggg!! (winked at her)😉

Asad: Even now you call her Mona only?? Stop you kiddish behavior Ayaan…(he said in his demanding tone)😡

Zoya moved closer to Asad and smirked: Jealous Mr. Khan??😉

Asad (moved closer to her ear) : Only I have the right to be jealous on you!!! Can you deny???❤️

Zoya was taken aback at his statement and they went into their romantic eye lock.

Ayaan made an excuse to buy some snacks and sneaked out with Humeira.

Humeira: Ayaan, why don't we end our drama here…I think our work is done…

Ayaan: I too think so…wait…

He called someone on phone….

Ayaan: Assalam waaleikum ….As per our plan…we brought them to the station…shall we leave now???

Dilshaad spoke on the other side: Achaa??? Very Good Ayaan…Yes..Just fake a reason and leave from there…Thank you so much Ayaan…If you and Humeira didn't help me in executing this plan..we could not have sent them both together for a vacation….😉

Ayaan: Koi baath nahin…But what if Bhaijaan too decides to return with us??😕

Dilshaad: If he wanted to come back home…he would not have made fake reasons and come with you guy...maybe he is dumb…but he is not such a fool to waste this opportunity…You don't worry…😊

Ayaan: Teeke…Allah hafiz!!

Dilshaad cut the call and thought to herself: ( Asad, I know very well how to tame you…when I could make you do nikaah in 10 days…can't I make you go for a honeymoon with my pyaari bahu??)👍🏼

She smiled and walked to her room.

Ayaan came back and winked at Humeira saying their job is done….

"Bhaijaan"

He walked toward Asad.

Asad diverted his eyes from Zoya: Haan Ayaan..kya hua…bought snacks??

Ayaan: Actually, Humeira forgot her laptop at home…without that she can't do any research…so we shall take it and come in the next train…You and bhaabhi leave now…Just keep our tickets also with you…

Zoya actually suspected Ayaan's reason….( She is after all Female James Bond)

Asad (happy at his brother's timely help of allowing him to have a private travel with his lovely wife): Ohhh…So sad Ayaan…..Okay Humeira…go get your laptop and join us later in Mumbai then…😃

Humeira: Ji…which laptop??? (She just didnt realize what she said...)

Asad: Kyaa?? Your…

Just then the train came…and Ayaan wanted to prevent further confusions due to his fiancee's statement…

Ayaan: Bhaijaan…I will sent you the laptop details later😛…see your train came..you people leave..take care…

Asad and Zoya: You both too…Allah hafiz!!

Ayaan and Humeira: Allah Hafiz!!

Asad added: Come soon in the next train haan…it would be boring for us without you…😆

Ayaan: Really??😲

Zoya smirked: Well Mr. Khan…you can do your bromance later…can you move aside…I have to get inside….(hiding her excitement about the lovely journey they are gonna have)

Asad obeyed like a good boy. Ayaan and Humeira happily left them and returned home.

Zoya was struggling to put her suitcase up…

Asad: Zoya…any help?

Zoya: Mr. Khan…what you think of me?? I can't do anything of my own??? I can even keep this bag in one hand…You know what..I always..

Asad cut her speech: Enough…I donno why did I offer you help…Do what you like…and he sat down..

While she was trying to insert the suitcase in…it almost fell down on her….and to prevent the bag falling on her..she just landed up on her Jahampanah's lap…(MITWA MOMENT)😳

Asad just caught her comfortably like holding a teddy bear in his band….Zoya actually thanked the suitcase to be heavy….

Asad didn't want her to get up from his lap….Zoya felt as if she was seated in the safest place on earth..

"Excuse me??"

"Helloo….Excuse meee???"

They both just saw the TTR standing and giving them odd looks…Zoya sprang up from his lap…Asad just wondered…why does a train require a TTR…😡

TTR: Can you people show your tickets and continue you romance???

Asad showed the tickets and the TTR left closing the door...

Zoya tried to avoid any discussion about the moment they shared just now….at the same time...blushing about that moment too...

Asad thought to himself: (What is the hurry jaan??? You are gonna be with me…with me ONLY for two weeks….I will give you that much happiness…which you have never experienced in your life….Meri Pyaari Musibath Farooqi!!!)❤️

The train started to move…..

Shall come up with my next update once I am done with my college work 🤔...shall try updating soon...please do give comments on how is it...😊

cutestar12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update continue soon
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome 😃really cute, update soon..
rm23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was really cute! Please continue soon. :-) 
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
itz something different. Bt i like it. Enjoying reading it. Well done. do continue it..
nida06 thumbnail
its reapply amassing ...plz update asap
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Hi people...thank you for your encouraging comments 😃...i willl try my level best to make it interesting to you people...

Part 3:

The train moved carrying the most beautiful couple it could ever come across….

Zoya: Mr. Khaaannn!!!!

Asad: Ji...kya hua??? Why are you shouting?? I am not deaf…

Zoya: Exactly you are not deaf….but you are the most boring specimen I have ever come across in my life…..huh 👎🏼

Asad: Specimen??? What did I do??

Zoya: You aren't doing anything Mr. Khan…that's the problem…you are seriously gonna travel with me like this all the way till Mumbai????? (irritated)🥱

Asad: Ji???

Zoya: Nothinggg!!! I wish Sunny was there with me now…(she sighed)

Asad heard nothing except the name Sunny.😲

Asad: Sunny????

Zoya: Yes Mr. Khan…he always keeps me entertained…I miss him a lot you know….I wish I had him in my lap now…instead of seeing your serious face…(she mimicked his face)

Asad just imagined the scene of a stranger sleeping in Zoya's lap…HIS Zoya's lap….😡

Asad: Zoyaaa!!!

Zoya: What happened Mr. Khan??? Why are you shouting??? People are sleeping??? Where is your discipline?

Asad: You are speaking about discilpline??? Aren't you ashamed of speaking like this in front of your husband???? If you were so fond of him…you could have married him right??? (he turned his face angrily…and not meaning the last statement)

Zoya: Allah Miyaa…Whats wrong with you???? Mr. Khan…main maanti hoon…I am a modern girl….but I am not that screwed up at brain to get married to a puppy!!!!!!❓

Asad: Puppy??? (He felt relieved and embarrassed at the same moment)😳

Zoya: Haan my puppy Sunny….It is there in Aapi's home at New York!!! Actually it is… wait…what did you think???

Asad just smiled looking down thinking about his stupidity…and avoided making eye contact with Zoya..

Zoya: (Just analyzing his previous statements) Ohhh…Well Mr. Khan…you actually thought…🤪

Asad stopped her in the middle: Well Zoya..I will go to the washroom and come now….

Zoya: Well Mr. Khan…for your information…there will be many others using the same washroom…please don't go and question them…"Aap mere washroom kyun use kar rahe hain??" (Giving him a teasing smile)

Asad could not help but give his million dollar smile at her statement…

He came out…and just thought about his foolish thoughts about Zoya's puppy….and he got a call…

Asad: Ammi??? You didn't sleep yet???

Dilshaad: I know very well when to sleep….Did you express your feelings to Zoya??

Asad: Ammi…I am trying…Wo…actually…

Dilshaad (irritated): Asad, you better jump off the train…I didn't give you some Maths assignment…that you are giving me excuses that you are trying….In this case…I think your kids will go and propose their mom on your behalf…

Asad: Nahi Ammi…I will tell her once I reach Mumbai…

Dilshaad: Don't say it…do it and then tell me…Acha….take care of yourself and Zoya….Allah Hafiz!

Asad: Allah Hafiz Ammi…

Asad walked to his compartment and saw Zoya sleeping….which was a treat to his eyes…❤️

She tucked herself in her fluffy duvet…her right hand which was projecting out of her duvet….shaking to the rhythm of the train…

Asad just wondered what a great creator God really is…that he created the most beautiful woman on earth he ever saw…and he was overwhelmed at the thought that she is his own now🤗….At the same time…he thought about all the incidents where he had insulted her and hurt her feelings a lot…He felt sorry for her😔…(MITWA MOMENT)

He put his hand on her head and caressed her hair slowly…and she opened her eyes and saw him sitting next to her looking lovingly…She was about to get up…when Asad stopped her and took her hand in his…and said..

Asad (in a soft tone): I have something special for you once you reach Mumbai…..

Zoya (wondered): What is it Mr. Khan?

Asad: It's a surprise Zoya…Just wait till we reach Mumbai…

Zoya thought to herself: (Not till reaching Mumbai Mr. Khan…I will wait for you to tell those three words to me…how much ever days you take) smiled at him…☺️ and went back to her sleep...

He removed his suit, put it aside and took his side to sleep…and was admiring her baby cute sleep….

While turning around asleep she put his right hand on his chest….and Asad just didn't move her hand…and cupped her hand below his hand symbolizing that he would be there for her and fell asleep…

Asad and Zoya took a taxi and both of them were heading to a star hotel nearby….

"Stoooppp", screamed Zoya

The taxi came to a screeching halt.

Asad: What's wrong?? What happened??

Zoya: Mr. Khan….kachori!!!! I saw kachori in a stall over there…I so badly want to eat them right now…😭

Asad (pressed his temples which is his usual trademark): You screamed as if you saw a murder…Well Zoya…it won't be hygienic…just wait for 10 minutes…I will get you good hygienic food in the hotel…

Zoya: No..Mr. Khan..I need kachori…and that's final…if you want…you come…or go to the hotel…I will join you in another taxi…

Saying so, she opened the door and ran to the stall…

Asad murmured to himself: Ajeeb Ladki…I donno when she will grow up…

He paid the taxi driver and ran back of her…

Zoya ordered her snack and started enjoying it…whereas Asad was inspecting the location…and the cleanliness around him…

Zoya: Mr. Khan….baitiye na…

Asad took out a small waste paper lying down…and started cleaning the bench over there…

Zoya: Allah Miyaa…whats wrong with you Mr. Khan???? This is a public place…you can't expect it to be like your room….come on Mr. Khan..grow up..

Asad: Ji???

Zoya: Nothing…well Mr. Khan?? You came for a business issue right??? When are where is it???😉

Asad: (choked) Ehhh..umm…well…wo actually…I got a message from the authorized person…he went to London suddenly due to some personal work…so maybe the meeting will be postponed….

Zoya thought: (Waah Mr. Khan!!! You learned telling stories also??? Not bad!!!): Ohh..okayy😛

They both exchanged weird smiles…and Asad paid for the snack and took a taxi to the hotel..

Tanveer came to know about the drama that took place last night and was burning in rage…

Tanveer: Maashallah Zoya!! You are far smarter than I thought…but not as smart as me….Maybe you both went together…but within 24 hours…you won't be with Asad…actually you won't be in this world only….bechaara Asad…sorry for you jammy…( and she smiled with her irritating meooow)

At the same time, Dilshaad was in the mazaar praying:

"Ya Allah!!! I am very happy that my son got such a wife whom he really loves from the bottom of his heart…my happiness lies in my children's happiness….I just ask you this much…take care of my lovely kids Asad and Zoya…and remove any sort of obstacles coming their way"😊

A soothing wind caressed her face as if Allah had accepted  her prayer.

Thats for this part...shall come up with the next update after the weekend...Happy weekend people...😊

Please do comment...😊