Frequent Posters

manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh.. thats a twist.. lovely as always
laadgrnr_jalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey congrats for dis half century mind blowing twist...has khushi lost her memory or wat y dont she remember all dese things...i pity both arnav n deepu both of dem r gng thrgh a hard phase hope everythng gets cleared update it soon
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A twist in the tale!!! Something is out of whack!

This is so tangled
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, I don't know what to say. I'm kind of angry at Devi Mayya for allowing things to go to such an extent. I can't blame Maan, Arnav or Khushi because all of this happened due to fate. Nonetheless, all three of them will be shattered by this revelation. My one question is whether Arshi's marriage is valid if Maan-Khushi wedded. I don't know what is going to happen in the future but I'm pretty sure Arshi's future will be difficult unless they overcome this. Why couldn't Payal let Arnav know about this before he wedded Khushi, things would have been less complex and painful.

P.S. Congratz on your 50th chapter! The tale has finally finished half a century.
Edited by Sidda8 - 10 years ago
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THE PURSUIT

AUTHORS NOTE RE: Latest twist

Pic Credit: SSNAIR

Thank you so much for your overwhelming response and all reviews are welcome! Its because each one of us has a perception and its right in its wake as our reviews reflect our stand point! No one view is wrong! Its up to us and our perception! Before I say something I want to add that this is not to negate point justify or support any readers views! ITS JUST MY VIEW POINT THATS ALL! Each reader might have one too... and justified at that!However as  a writer I shall present mine and you may agree or disagree!

Deepthimaan!: Deepthimaan is a man of his own values and feelings! He is reserved but sensitive to others! He is also rigteous being of royal lineage and he strongly feels for whats his! However his way of claiming it is through expression of his care and concern!

Arnav: Arnav is eccentric and he has come up the hard way! He does not have scrupules but he too is strongly sensitive! And he has a heart that has a clear demarkation of personal agenda for whats his and whats not!

Khushi: Strong willed and Mature classy but naive like a child! She can do anything for her people and is very stubborn when it comes to doing what is right for others!

Payal: She is loyal and is very balanced grounded and simple in her outlook!

The first argument: Payal is a cheat!Well... before I write the next chapter itself I want to clear this! Payal knows... to what extent we are yet to know! But having known there was something of this sort and not telling Arnav is wrong- this is what everyone says!

Yeah but I want to know who will discuss something of that sort which does not have any basis to be discussed with others that too before a wedding! No sister would do that! She was not hiding anything! She did not think it necessary as she saw Arnav marrying Khushi out of the blues! He wanted her he said and he said how ever she was, he would marry her! I did not hear anyone questioning Arnav then! Why did he marry a woman forcibly? He actually bought her! In that case none is liable to tell anything to him! Not even Khushi!

The second argument: If Deeptimaan knows,...then he is wrong!Again! Deepthimaan was hardly in early twenties! He just realised his feelings for Khushi! Now we do not know how the wedding happened but can you blame anyone for living it up a lil and it might have happened suddenly as it was at a mela without their involvement and he only went with it only to realise thats not the way immediately as the kind of well grounded person he is... he would not let Khuhi's honour be sullied by such a  whim of his!

Then why did he not tell her?

Well! Thats something and I will write it in my nest update! But still sometimes you are so sure that you take things a little for granted so that you can share it at an opportune moment! Remember after this Khushi stayed with him that means he was sure about them being together and thought the better of it! Sometimes in life its better you let things go on their pattern rather than be truthful and spoil whats eventually going to happen! For him he was married to her that moment but he must have realised its different for her who does not yet realise it for him!

Khushi! She does not know! She does not see Maan that way as she always had him with her! Sometimes we do not want to look beyond! Especially when we are desperate to preserve what we have! And now she loves Arnav! Who had swept her off her feet!

Third Argument:Arnav is bechara he is cheated etc...

Now Arnav is never a bechara! The character is the strongest in our show too! He had come up the hard way and knows what and when to severe relationships that give pain! Now the twist...now he is in trouble as before this he never loved anyone!( he does not call it love)He cannot loose the love of his life come what may !He is a man of action! He took a stand! He did not mistrust Khushi! He sorted the photo his and lavanya and Khushi and Deepthimaan came back but he is shrewd and so he claimed Khushi! Thats ASR! He wanted her he made her his right royally and with her consent as he knew she loved him! And that she was not aware of Deepu's love for her!

Maan let go as he too loved Khushi! Thats his character! Arnav claims Maan lets go both love Khushi very much! Deepthimaan came back to see her married for three days! And he did the honourable thing of letting go off a relationship that was one sided with no proof and which Khushi did not acknowledge( No proof as the photos were thought to be non existent)! Every character is right in its own wake !

Last but not the least, I would like to say that every character has erred some way or the other! Coz they are human! But the degrees wary and the three leads are tangled in a web called life which is what we call a unending web of interwoven feelings...

I hope I cleared some confusion so that I can create more HA ah ha ha!

Please feel free to express and kindly respect other's views! There is a chat box on my blog you can chat with me there!

Thank you

Anukat( Golden Haze)

Edited by anukat - 10 years ago
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anu i wuld lyk to knw if Khushi ws drunk at dat tym or nt
Coz if she ws in senses,she knws meaning or marriage n den pics of dem on hay n all..Definitely dese things happen wen sumone nt in senses ..Plzz do clear dis point too
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shru9ti

Anu i wuld lyk to knw if Khushi ws drunk at dat tym or nt

Coz if she ws in senses,she knws meaning or marriage n den pics of dem on hay n all..Definitely dese things happen wen sumone nt in senses ..Plzz do clear dis point too

Yeah Shruti! she was definitely not in senses! Thats why Deepthimaan being a gentleman had not pressed this further! But then u can ask me... how can he do it in the first place! Thats why the authors note! He did it... a mistake like arnav suspected Khushi and married her but later rectified! Deepu also might have given in to the moment but realised it was not proper and in his case he was so sure Khushi could not go anywhere else but to him! I shall clarify why Khushi does not remember and wny deepu did not reveal both! Thank u so much for your participation.
soni19sweet thumbnail
read before pm only 
i have no problem  i 
love it😃
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi di..

i m sry.. i cudnt even read the note.. somehow this latest twist has just turned it totally off fr me..

doesnt mk any logical sense to me.. even if khushi was drunk even if deepu was in 20's, even if payal knws just the tip...

in anycase.. its absolutely against my personal morals... 

i knw like every person khushi deepu  arnav payal hv a rt to their own... bt this.. is outrt cheating.. whn they claim to b righteous.

deepu claims to b honest n not a cheat.. the moment he came to knw of the marriage.. he shud hv hinted to it to arnav.. he shud hv..
atleast told tht khushi doesnt knw or whtevre..

n under no situation i wud b able to justify khushi.. playing arnd.. doing all rituals.. getting clicked n not remembering.. unless she has amnesia.. in which case.. it shud hv been told to arnav.

i m really sry.. bt this didnt go down by me..

n i wud still say... tht its ur story.. ur characters... u knw them much much better than me.. so i wud rather say tht i m wrong.. in my understanding.. bt this is sthg.. i wud nt b able to accept.. nt with the image tht i hd drawn of the characters here..

sry.. 

Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anukat

Yeah Shruti! she was definitely not in senses! Thats why Deepthimaan being a gentleman had not pressed this further! But then u can ask me... how can he do it in the first place! Thats why the authors note! He did it... a mistake like arnav suspected Khushi and married her but later rectified! Deepu also might have given in to the moment but realised it was not proper and in his case he was so sure Khushi could not go anywhere else but to him! I shall clarify why Khushi does not remember and wny deepu did not reveal both! Thank u so much for your participation.

Thanx fr replyin Anu..Coz if Khushi ws in senses,it wont mak sense..Thanx fr clarifyin..W'l be waitin fr next update😳