Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
where is our daily dose of ur story helee...
waitinggg๐Ÿ˜ณ
chibisuke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cheesemad

waitinggg๐Ÿ˜ณ

Waiting for a new page. 3 more comments to go! ๐Ÿ˜‰
chibisuke thumbnail
Here are a few replies..
I won't be "quoting" the actual updates, just giving my replies.. Hope that's fine!

@cheesemad a.k.a. Komal:
Yay! You were first! Thanks to your reversed-sleep state ๐Ÿ˜†
I know the way we think of Arnav's parents is as weak people. They left their kids to face the world and clean up the mess they made. In that sense, they were cowards. But I would like to say just one thing: people who are sad, depressed or suicidal need help. They already know they are 'weak'. They keep telling themselves that they aren't good enough, that they are not good people, etc. At such a time (and other times too) they need to be shown love and care rather than simply scolding them. Random, I know. But I just wanted to say it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Regarding Arnav's family, well.. that is how I think people really are. All of us. Deep down, we are like them- always giving without expectations. But somewhere down the line we see how the world reacts to such people, how people make a mockery of values and this starts to change many. That's why people who aren't worldly-wise, like the ones from villages or small towns are still considered to be innocent and trusting.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
P.S.: Yup, I tried. And my browser crashed. So I am stuck with these now! ๐Ÿ˜†

@aman3354 a.k.a. Aman:
First of all a belated thank you! For using colors!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And secondly, stay with me on this one too.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: aman3354

My heart still ache in sadness,
Secret tears still flow.
What it meant to lose someone u love,
No one will ever know..

Beautiful lines.. Please make a post with the rest of it!! Share 'em!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@kajribarunsobti a. k. a. Kaju:
Thank you yaar!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Really, truly!!

@deepti1906 a.k.a. Brain-Sista: ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿค—
Its normal to be senti. Absolutely. I was sad while WRITING it, I can understand your tears!
*passing you a tissue and a hug*
Arnav took some time before he understood that being a Raizada was a lot better than being Malik, for various reasons. Read the next update, and the next after that will clear something more.
The way I wish to show Arnav in this story, I really hope that by the end of it, his actions and reactions towards Khushi will be a lot more real, justifiable and that he will be hated less. That's the real aim of this story and I hope I can complete that!
You're right..strangers can at times help you more than your own family will. And when they do, its mostly selfless..
Regarding your request,  hmm.. maybe as a series of One-Shots? I don't know about this story, because I want this to be Arnav and ASR.
Is that okay?
P.S.: No bashes for you! You are my dimag ki behen. ๐Ÿ˜›
LOL, bad one!!!!

Edited by hmtxyz - 11 years ago
chibisuke thumbnail

@ashw99: (a.k.a. ? ๐Ÿ˜†)
Here are some tissues, love! Wipe your tears!
I am so happy that you love Arnav more than Khushi => mujhe ek aur pakka wala reader mil gaya!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
This story will definitely be fiction, but based on the show's hints and clues. No true villains here. Not a hint of romance. So it is heartening to now that you will read this aspect too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Seeing the world.. well, Arnav is still immature. He has to learn a lot. Trust me, he will. Sometimes what we can't learn from 10 lessons, we learn with one rude shock!
Thank you!

@P4rveen12: (a.k.a. Parveen? ๐Ÿ˜†)
Do not disclose plots!!! Just kidding..
Yup. The last update of this story will be when Khushi falls into his arms. 
You know something? I really admire the way you pick out the main points of the story and mention them every single time! Thank you for doing that! As a writer, it makes me feel so special!
In the actual IPKKND version, we were never told if and how the other family members knew about the deaths of A and A's parents. We were left to assume that they saw it or something. So I tried to make it clearer!
Thank you for your support and love!!!

Originally posted by: Anarocksick

I'll res my spot before you post another update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'll edit over the weekend. 

a.k.a. Pocahontas:
๐Ÿ˜†
Sure, love! Take your time!!

@ShikhaKhushi a.k.a. Shikha:
Hehehehehehe
Your comment cracked me up! I sympathise with your bro. Its absolutely annoyingly frustrating when that happens! Identity crisis before 40! Oh My God! ๐Ÿ˜†
And about your Chem exam: Chemistry is best learnt practically. You know? ๐Ÿ˜‰
But on a serious note, I hope you do well in the rest of your exams even the result for this one comes out in your favor. I really do!
All the best! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
chibisuke thumbnail
Its not that I haven't read the other comments, trust me, I have..
And thank you, everyone!

Thank you honey-sweety, smdosi, raws, surprising, Happytwinkle, nick_saluja.ch, -juhi-lily-, .Anisha., nilu_sarunholic, HansaN, LyssaPie, manikka, sruthick, PhenoixTears.
And all the rest who liked it.
And those who read it!

If you are reading this, just one thing: I typed those names. No copy-paste. Promise ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Take care and have a lovely day ahead!!

-HMT

P.S.: If there's someone I've forgotten to mention, please let me know!
chibisuke thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res๐Ÿ˜Š.

I'm really sorry for the late comment. I was the first one to res and then almost the last one to edit it.๐Ÿ˜• I'll try to unres sooner this time. pakka.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fabulous update as usual.๐Ÿ‘

Girls giggle and Blush looking at him? Why am I not surprised? He is worth Drooling... Arnav meko dedo. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

It's really good to see how Arnav became Arnav Singh Raizada, a self made man from Arnav Malik.
You, my sista, are doing a wonderful job showing what might have happened in his life before he met Khushi and behaved ruthlessly. I really pity him. He had to go through so many things. First his parents death, them his blood relatives throwing him out of his own house, then This.
Heck, he was just 14.๐Ÿ˜ญ 

That spineless Shyantanu leaved Anjali just because she limped? really disgusting..๐Ÿ˜ก and as if that was not enough she met shyam. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Poor souls..๐Ÿ˜ญ but I'm glad that they have such a wonderful family now, who cares for them and Arnav found such a good friend in Akash.

And Finally the mystery is solved. We now know how he became a Raizada.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awesome update dear..๐Ÿ‘ Really loved it..โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Will be waithing for the next one...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

XOXO ๐Ÿค—

Edited by deepti1906 - 11 years ago
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res
Yes, I know...I'm going to unres this and the last one soon.
-----------
Edited:
Lovely chapter. Loved how you should Arnav changing, almost growing up. From sad, to almost happy; from rich spoilt brat to almost being grateful to people who once he considered to be lesser than him. I loved these subtle changes in him. Can't believe he actually attempted to crack a joke with Shravan. Good attempt, Arnav...you're almost getting there.

Cute scene between Arnav and Aakash. So that's how he started being called bhai! Nice!

Arnav making girls giggle and blush since his 14th year? Eh...no wonder... 28 tak toh kya se kya ho jayega. How little he knows about that now ๐Ÿ˜†

What a world-class ass this Shantunu dude is. May I punch him? I hate him. SOB kahi ka! Mean things he said to Anjali... but hey as they say, everything happens for a reason. Arnav here, as a result of his stupid words became a Raizada! Hell yeah!

P.s: He wanted to reach at the scene of crime 5 minutes late? Why? So that he could avoid seeing the double suicides? Didn't he want to stop it?
Edited by Anarocksick - 11 years ago
chibisuke thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheesemad

waitinggg๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Anarocksick

res

Yes, I know...I'm going to unres this and the last one soon. 

You guys brought tears to my eyes. I was a bit discouraged, otherwise!
Thank you so so so much!
Thanks for res-ing!! And for all the love!!
chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving this. Arnav always has a mystic aura around him. I would like to read how he became the ASR. I don't mind if khushi if is not included. Don't get disappointed.๐Ÿ˜Š

Regarding the update, it is nice to see how Arnav is slowly opening to Akash and his family. He already called himself a 'Raizada'. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Waiting for your next update..

Edited by arshi_sravy - 11 years ago