Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquagal thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was really cute.
It was such a cute yet adventurous date. I'm sure its first for both of them. Arnav got her where he wanted her to be i.e. with him for another date. πŸ˜‰
Khushi is happy that Arnav has lost himself to her and he is kinda serious about her.
What has he placed in her hand, another gift I know as he promised, but what's it exactly?
oOChaiBiskutOo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
comment updated on page 29!!
sana11 thumbnail
haww...how much he teases her...
fantastic updateπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
update the next soon dearπŸ˜ƒ 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update
loved it <3
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Omg!omg!.he's so cute.flirting ka baap.
Khushi dear to fall head over heels for him.
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: koisk

That was a cute date, khushi is so stubborn but looks like Arnav is nothing less. Can't wait for their second date.

Hehe! Thanks! =P Well, you will have to wait!πŸ˜†
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: uv-crazyfan

Dear Shikha ji πŸ˜ƒ,

arrre yaar kya kahein apko? Shabd hi hamesha kam pad jaate hain !!!!!!!! Don't know what can i say to describe the beauty of your updates...and every damn time I feel that i did injustice in describing how much i love your updates...

And I was waiting so much for this update yaar...ArHi's date ...It was just PERFECT...If I ever got a jinn who can fulfill my one wish, then I will say that please make a guy for me just like the way Shikha ji imagines Arnav in her stories πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

Arnav is so crazily in love with Khushi...her each antic, every expression makes him adore her so much

and his sense of humor is too good...I like their bantering so much and when Khushi said 'don't leave me', I was like can this get more cute and adorable?

Waah, so Arnav managed to convince Khushi for second date...I LOVED it...Come on Khushi, how much can you hide that you too like our hottie πŸ˜³

Mindblowing update Shikha...I L-O-V-E-D it ❀️...

Continue soon πŸ€— 

πŸ˜†Hum jaante hain... lekin kya karein? I try to make the updates as long as possible. Hayye! Thank you, meri jaan! Bhagvaan kare aapko vaise hi pati mil jaayein!πŸ˜‰
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
red ur ss today. its simply amazing. both are so cute. loved it. plz pm me the next one.
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshix144

Ah Can Arnav and Khushi get any more adorable!? Can their chemistry get any more prominent? Can their special attraction and bond get any more alluring? Can Shikha make this SS any more beautiful??! The answer to all of the above is YES because you mademoiselle achieve all of the above with every single Chapter of this SS. 

Each chapter gets better and better, the kind of dreamy, captivating and sweet chemistry Arnav and Khushi seem to share in this SS is yet to be witnessed well I suppose I witness some of it in all of your fics but they are all special in their own way(IE. Arnav and Khushi's equation in BIL). You just manage to highlight their incredible connection immaculately, there is nothing more appealing than a Besharam Arnav and an incredibly shy Khushi. It is like they are made for each other. All the teasing and flirting that Arnav does is just so endearing, it only comes across as sweet and never sleazy because inspite of his bruised ego he is only taking all the takleef of begging and flirting with Khushi  as she is worth it! He always manages to get a reaction from Khushi with her going all red. Bas I will have to tell you that I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Thank you for updating this SS and I don't think I need to tell you that I always look forward to more because you know this already! β€οΈ

Hayye! Shukriya Miniji!πŸ˜ƒ They're that cute?πŸ˜† Hehe! I know right! Every girl's dream date... Aww! You like the Besharam Arnav!!!!!😳 Me too actually!πŸ˜› Well, I hope you continue liking it!!! =P
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: badfaith4u

Very nice
Arnav is so persistent
I wonder how long will Khushi take to give in?

Hmm... You'll definitely have to read on to know that!πŸ˜†