Arshi SS Tumult :: Completed Pg81 :: 17/01

Posted: 10 years ago

Prologue

He blatantly ignored the hungry looks he was getting from the females in the vicinity as he lounged in his 458 Spider, the latest design of Ferrari. Instead, he tapped his fingers in the steering wheel, driving leisurely into the parking spot. His large tanned hand reached out for his aviators which he slipped on casually before getting out of his car.

The women stopped to stare and gawk but he didn't give a damn. He was used to having this attention, especially since he had joined the local hockey team three years ago. Although he was the first Indian in the team, he was the current star. The Boston Devils had not been doing so well for the past decade but the newest recruits, he included, were actually proving profitable. Coach Vargas was hoping they would soon be able to play on the national level.

Arnav slid the sunglasses off his face as soon as he reached the counter. "Cardamom latte, Almond Croissant and Roasted Chicken Salsa Wrap, please."

Almost drooling, the waitress gave him a dazed smile and hurried to get his order. He took it with a polite thanks and moved away to find himself a quiet spot to have his lunch. Practice had started early that day and he was tired as hell.

"No wonder you're still single!"

Index: afistfulofcoloursarshiffindex.blogspot.com
[One thing! I don't PM. If you want to be notified when I update, please PM me you email address or send me an email at [email protected]]

Edited by ShikhaKhushi - 10 years ago
Arnav Singh Raizada at his arrogant best.

Interesting.

Bring it on !! 😉
so love this side of arnav singh raizada😉
amazing prologue👏
update the next soon dear😃
Someone Will Hurt His Ego I Guess ; P
very interesting
continue soon
i see Arnav is at his arrogant best😉

arrogant singh raizada...no wonder...this will be an awesom...!!! loved the prologue...!!! superb...waiting for others...!!!
hmm Mister arrogant Raizada, I am imagining him singing that song to himself " I am sexy and i know it" haha ok I will stop! I hope that someone sets him straight and reminds him that he is not that great and if that someone is Khushi then awesome LOL! Bring on the first chapter!
New one.. Yayy!! Hockey player.. Wowiee.. Waiting for updates.. 😃 
Arnav singh raizada as a hot hockey player!.cant wait.