Ariya OS - Her as Sita, Him as Raavan

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I know the title must sound crazy but I absolutely love my Her-His series😆
Her - Riya, Him - Arjun ❤️
I had started this OS last year but just got my pc repaired so I was excited to read this first part and thought about posting it.. might sound silly but thats what Mahi is..😳
Please enjoy 😊

It was around 5 p.m. and anybody could tell just by taking a brief look at their faces that something was bothering those three friends. They were sitting down at their respective places around the table with sullen faces. They had finally solved the most mysterious case they had ever came across but instead of patting each other's back, those three were resting at their spots as if they had lost something close to their heart. She looked at two of her friends and sighed out loud, making them come out of their dream land and give her quizzical looks.

"What now?" Shree asked all of a sudden.

The rest of the two glared at him, and then looked at each other, hoping to come up with some sort of idea which would make up for what they had missed on Tuesday.

Yes, they had missed their most exciting plans for the entire year. They had planned to meet up on Diwali and celebrate the auspicious day together, and have infinite amounts of fun at night, lighting Diyas, enjoying a variety of food, watching movies, and more than that, sharing their traditions with each other. The case they had been working on since last two weeks got on their nerves when it was evident that they would not be able to leave office on the day of Diwali. If it hadn't been their Arjun Sir, Rathod would have let the trio leave at least around 8 and enjoy the rest of their day, but the one and only Samjhe Ya Samjhayu had to give them a good scolding on their duties for being a part of the ETF team and they had no other choice than to lower their heads and go back to their work.

"I don't know  Shree but if I ever get a chance, I wouldn't think twice before strangling Arjun Sir," Chotu blurted out the thought of his mind and clenched his jaw.

"Aur nahi toh kya? We don't really have any issues with him not celebrating the festivals but why does he always have to pose his nose in every single business of ours? Can't he be little less rude and strict towards us?," Shree seemed to second what Chotu said.

"Even I felt bad yaar. I respect Arjun sir with all my heart but he shouldn't have let our day get spoiled. We only wanted to leave a little early. And on top of it, I don't see why the hell would Rathod sir seal his mouth when it comes to Arjun Sir. said Riya, pouting her face.

They went quiet for a while. Rathod and Rawte had been outside since morning, finishing some pending paper tasks at the ministry's office.

Riya was half way getting up from her chair when Chotu's abrupt "Mil Geya" made her fall back into her spot.

Before Riya could jump on Chotu with all her fake anger, Shree started singing.

"Mujhko Kya Hua Hai, Kyun Main Kho Geya Hoon

Paagal Tha Main Ya Abb Ho Gya Hoon

(shaking his head vibrantly sideways)

Behki Hai Nigaahein Aur Bikhre Hain Baal

(Playing around with Chotu's choti, making Riya laugh hysterically)

Tumne Banaaya Hai Kya Apna Yeh Haal

Koi Mil Geya.. Mera Dil Geya

Kya Bataayoon Yaaro

Main Toh Hil Geya

Koi Mil Geya.. Mil Hi Geya..."

(Shree keeps dancing around Chotu waving his hands back and forth)

Chotu got annoyed and threw Shree back on his chair.

Chotu - stop it yaar shree. Meri poori baat toh sunle. Aur Riya tu, abb hassna band kar. aur mera dhaasu idea sun, he said in a one go.

Riya - okay okay sorry Chotu, go ahead with what you have to say to us.

Chotu - Mujhe ek idea mil geya hai.

Riya - Uffo toh usmein cheekne ki kya zaroorat thi?

"Idea hi itna dhaasu hai k sunkar tum sab bhi cheekna shuru kardoge," exclaimed Chotu with a hint of mischief in his eyes at which Riya thought that something big was definitely coming up.

"Kya?" asked Riya and Shree, with uncertainty in their voice.

"How about we play Ramayan here? In the office?"

"Kyaaa????????????" screamed the two  together. "Paagal ho gaye ho kya? Ramayan? aur hum? ETF officers? on duty? in the middle of the work day, and that too, in the ETF office? You want some coffee Chotu? I think you are still sleeping."

"Oh come on Riya and Shree. So what if we are on duty? We got no case today to work on and Rathod sir and Arjun sir are not here either. It would be fun. Trust me. We would replay the sequences from the time Ram ji, Sita maata and Lakshman ji left their palace. Wouldn't it be fun to do such thing? Here in the office?," asked Chotu with some hope.

"mmm Idea bura nahi hai. Waise bhi woh do khadoos kaunsa jaldi aane waale hain. Lets do it then," Shree joined Chotu and in few seconds, Riya joined her two best friends.

"I would be playing Ram ji's character. Theek Hai?," Shree volunteered first.

"Allright. Riya would be Sita Maata and I would be playing Lakshman's role," Chotu was excited.

"What? You can't be Lakshman. Apni body dekh. Kitni jagaah gher rakhi hai tune aasmaan aur dharti ki. Tu kis angle se mera bhai lagega. Tu Hanuman ji ban ja mere dostt," Shree pleaded in a hope to change Chotu's mind but Chotu being Chotu, was too adamant to take back his thought.

"Okay theek hai. Chotu Lakshman ji ka role hi nibhayega, " decided Riya to get the two out of their silly fight.

"Okay done but we are missing an important character. Raavan. Who will be playing his role?," questioned Shree.

"Arjun sir. Unke hote huye tujhe is baat pe koi shak nahi hona chahiye k Raavan kaun banega," Chotu answered back without any doubt.

Just then the door opened, and Arjun walked in wearing his avatars, followed by Rathod.

"Main kya banoonga Chotu? asked Arjun, raising his right eye brow and resting his eyes on his subordinate.

"Woh Woh.. aap..aap... woh aap.. Sir... arjun Sir.. aap.. " Chotu was looking for some words.

"Chotu jo bhi bolna hai jaldi bolo. Aur haan. Baat ko ghumaao mat. It will make things worse for you. Speak up the damn truth," said Rathod putting his gun down on the table while Arjun placed his gun right next to Rathod's.

"Woh Sir. Since we missed going out with each other on Diwali and our plans were ruined by some senior officer," Arjun raised his eye brow on this and looked at the gorgeous lady speaking up in front of his eyes, "We decided to do something to make up for what happened and thought of playing Ramayan with each other, here, in the office," Riya said, unsure about Rathod and Rawte's response.

"So?," asked Rathod. His voice demanded an answer.

"So So Nothing. Now that you two are back. We can call quits," replied Riya with a disappointed look on her face.

"Nahin. Since we have no case in our hands today, let's go ahead with your plans," saying this Arjun had allowed his team to play Ramayan in the office.

😲

As always Mahi will come up with something unique and different at the end, so stay tuned for the second part.. its coming SOON 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...!!!! Such an AWESOME Ravan!!! Ab I will never be able to b angry on him...!
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.
Continue soon.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great part...
awwwhh poor things, Mr Akdu Rawte spoiled their diwali plans :P
koi mil gayaa part was really cutee!!
so they are doing Ramayan in ETF , not bad :P
haila Arjun as Ravan😆
poor Chotu, Arjun and Sameer ko bhi tabhi aana tha😆
Arjun actually agreed to their plan :O kya baat hai!
do contd soon :D
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun as Ravan 😆 .
Arjun gave them permission to play Ramayan in Office 😲 .Chal kya raha hai iske dimaag mei.
Pls continue soon.
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol what an amazing concept plus arjun's letting them play
update soon
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG rocking start
arjun as raavan too gud 😆
shree playing with chotus hair really funny😆