Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

aww... so romantic indu

thanks dishu. 😳
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uff di.what an updt.but i am fed up of abhay's stay away missions.yeh idiot samajhta kyun nahi hai.poor my piya 😭 pareshan karke rakha hai usay.but the last part was .pls updt soon and thanks for the pm.
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indu tat was an emotionally beautiful update!πŸ€—Your works are one of a kind..simple yet so touching!Song selection was perfect.Abhay here reads mind it seems..Pia ki privacy ki to lag gayi:P
The way you described tat kiss those emotions tat helplessness was just amazing:*
waiting for next!
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Indu that was just Amazing,Mindblowing,HATS OFF TO YOU. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ Loved it immensely.❀️
The way you describe their emotions especially Abhay's feelings,helplessness and his inner turmoil.That's Just Outstanding.I felt the scene clearing running in front of My eyes, just like watching the show. πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳
As far as I see,I don't find any other writer describing My Abhiya's Magical love and pain So Beautifully and Intesely as you do and make many fans nostalgic reliving Their GOLDEN time.Take a bow man!Take a bow!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️
And Oh Ya,The song selection was Awesome! 😊 Dil Ibadat suits them the most,My ultimate choice for Abhiya.Thankyou so much for playing it. πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳And The Kiss was just so HOTTT. ☺️ ☺️
Eagerly waiting for a Part2. 😳 😳 Pls Continue this as Soon as you get time.😊 😳
Thanks for the pm. πŸ˜ƒ
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This was soo beautiful Indu. Did you write it out of the blue πŸ˜² so romantic and subtle. typical Abhay's thinking and I wanted to say it lots of time that you understand abhay's feelings too good and you write about their forbidden relationship is such a beautiful poignant manner. it's ethereal. loved it and waiting for part 2. πŸ€—
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Thank you for reading guys! 😳 I will post the last part today. And don't worry,I shall reply to each and every one after i post the last part.actually am really having time issues but I don't want to keep you all waiting anymore,so will post it asap!😊 Once again thanks soo much guys. Love you all..πŸ€—
--Indu
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os ...
 waiting 4 nxt part ...
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res

me first me firstπŸ˜‰

edited:

Truly, truly amazed by the amount of insight you show in Abhay's thoughts. And your Abhay is so like the one I always imagine him to be!
Love you for that.. I guess we are on the same plane..lol
but i could never have written something as beautiful as this...the way you portray a whole scene in words..it was like I could see it!
Abhay's conflict, Piya's inner struggle... Too good *claps*

Take a bow, Indu. You never fail to leave me gasping for breath by the sheer intensity of your words n if I were a boy I would have fallen for you long back! πŸ˜†

Isshh..now I want to read more...:/
Bad Indu , making me addicted to your writing :/Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res...
shreya😑
----edited-----
I had literally stopped breathing while reading it...my god what a beautiful update Indu...πŸ‘
I loved the way you portrayed abhay's feelings...and Piya's inner battle...loved it to the core❀️
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 10 years ago