Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Tujhko Jo Paaya

The week started with Tanveer spoiling the Saree which Asad had gifted her, so Zoya is forced to convert it to kurta top. She meets Ayan enroute to the shop & breaks the news of her marriage with Asad which shocks Ayan as he always considered them poles apart. Zoya is rediculed by Dilshad's relatives & guests for turning up in Jeans and Kurta for Jashn-e-bahaar function but somehow manages the situation, Asya are showered with flowers and Asad makes Zo wear a flower necklace, thruout the scene Asya share lots of romantic stares/moments leaving Tanu fuming who decides to kill Zoya by stabbing her but again her plan fails.

Ayan returns home much to the delight of Humeira and Rasia wastes no time to get the sagaai date fixed, she secretly gets Ayan & humeira signature on a marriage registration certificate without the duo's knowledge.

Dilshad next plans a sangeet ceremony and Zoya arranges for a choreographer Singham who falls for Asad and tries his best to woo him, Asad is ledt dumbfounded but Zoya rescues him saying she is his partner & wouldbe wife, Asad observes how jealous Zoya is much to his  satisfaction, while Dilshad is happy to see them as a couple, Tanveer summons up Zoya's Api who is shocked to Zoya is marrying Asad without informing her, Zoya wants to explain her about the fake marriage but Asad silences her announcing that the wedding is for real which stuns Zoya.

Asad is anxious to know whats Zoya's thought about the wedding & when Ayan comes to meet him Asad questions him about Zoya';s opinion about the nikah... Asad also accidently blurts out that though the wedding is fake but his feelings are true which Ayan hears.

Dilshad explains Asad about his feelings and makes him accept it in front of Zoya, she also advices Asad not to have any hesitation or fear as Zoya and he are made for each other and its time Asad tells Zoya I Love You.

Best Scene

This week's best Scene has to be the entry of Vasudev Singham the dance choreographer which was very hilarious & entertaining.

Singham fell for Asad's handsomeness & Zoya had a tough time saving Asad from Singham's grip while at the same time thanks to Singham AsYa practiced dance steps together and Asad also realised Zoya is jealous of Tanveer being near him.

The next best scene was Dilshad advising Asad to confess his love for Zoya in a romantic way & that he too deserves to be happy in life and Zoya is the girl for him.

Best Character

This week's best character was Dilshad who always stood up for Asya. First when Zoya was ridiculed by all for coming to jashn-e-bahaar in Jeans Dilshad supported Zoya & said she is lucky to have such an innovative daughter-in-law. Next she ensured sangeet ceremony preparations was perfect, finally when she realised Asad is hesitating to accept his feelings for Zoya it was Dilshad who cleared his confusion and made him realize & accept his feelings for Zoya.

Yes there were many Wow moment of ASAD this week. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ But the most heart touching and best one was definitely Asad's scene with his brother , the way he showed his love , beautifully executed by the actor ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Not to forget the kiss at the end on ayaan's hair ๐Ÿ‘
It was the sweetest and highlight of the week ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜Š

This week was full on AsYalicious ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ ... so it will be difficult to choose one separate Zoya moment... but Zoya never fails to amaze me and so this week Zoya moment goes to the scene where Zoya got jealous of Tannu ๐Ÿ˜† " mere bhi kaafi sare dost hain par woh aise mujhse chipakte nehi hain "... ๐Ÿ˜†  awee Zoya how cute can you get... and then when Asad asked is she jealous or not she said " Jealous my foot "... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and her expression  Mashallah ๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep Reading

Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 10 years ago
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

Assalaam-u-laikum Qubool Wasion! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— This week was full of laughter, romance and much more. Same goes with the Mithwas Moments.   There were so many moments that became hard for me to choose one. 

I loved the scene when Vasudev flirts with Asad ๐Ÿ˜† and  Zoya says that Asad is only hers and that he is her would be husband

Another Mithwa Moment that I loved is from the same episode when Asad admires Zoya dancing in her room โ˜บ๏ธ and our Billo Rani burns with jealousy. ๐Ÿ˜†

This week was so exciting with new Ayaan and Jashne baharโค๏ธ.. Shall I count how many kodak moments are there ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  But still one moment surprized the fandom .. we all gasped (with joy๐Ÿ˜‰).. when a beautiful garland bind Asya together as one.. We felt like they exchanged their wedding garlands alreadyโ˜บ๏ธ .. Fandom clicked the moment as someone did exactly what we wanted to do .. kept AsYa together .. โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ   

So Kodak moment of the week .. 
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ 

hello peeps!! 
 We can all agree that this week included various asya nok-jhoks which  had us all drooling 
 Ranging from asad being teased at jashn-e-bahar by zoya because he wanted to marry gurpreet aunty to zoya getting jealous of tanveer and mr vasudev sokalingam singham (if that,s his name) to zoya finally admitting that she was jealous after much reluctance.
But the best asya nok-jhok moment was when zoya finally accepted that she was jealous.This particular scene ran along the lines wherein asad kept asking zoya if she was jealous and she finally admitted  that she was jealous thus winning asad's very rare but cute  smile.
 This scene had all of us grinning from ear to ear and left us wanting more of such scenes.

We'll straight away jump to Thursday's episode๐Ÿ˜‰ where we saw the entry of the dance master vasudev sokalingam singham๐Ÿ˜†. Before the entry of the dance master the tailor master scene was also funny especially where asad says "yeh body miene logo ko peet peet ke banayi hai"๐Ÿคฃ (poor tailor master uski saans atak hi gayi thi๐Ÿ˜†). Coming to the entry of the dance master singham, during the entire performance poor asad, he was trying to understand what is he doing? ๐ŸคฃAsads expressions during the dance were enough to crack us up.๐Ÿ˜†During the performance asad looked at zoya giving her 'out-of-everyone-you-had-to-chose-him-only' look. ๐Ÿคฃ After the performance when asad asked "yeh kya namoona hai miss farooqui" was enough to make us laugh.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† When the master said "inhone kya boli" asad so wanted to strangle him but thanks to zoya master ji was saved from asads muscle building ways.๐Ÿคฃ  The dialogue of master ji "agar apka naam itni lambi na hoti toh mien tattoo karwaleti" was too funny.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† When singham said 'aakhon se shikar karte hain' asad surely wanted to kill this singham. ๐ŸคฃAfter that when master ji tries to start the dance asad says "aap mujhse two kadam door rahiye"๐Ÿ˜† (zoya ko boht maza aa raha tha asad ko iss situation main dekh ke). ๐Ÿ˜†When master ji says "asad ko sabke samne dance karne main sharam aati hai" asad wanted to say may be "mujhe tumhare samne dance nahiin karna hai pata nahiin tum kya kya sochoge". ๐ŸคฃWhen master ji said "mien apki partner banoo" asad immediately stepped back and said 'no thank you'๐Ÿคฃ this scene was so funny.  When master ji said "asad mere haathon main haath dijiye" asad irritatedly said "sorry".๐Ÿคฃ All these scenes were enough to crack us. ๐Ÿ˜†Also many people on forum made topic on this scene and were having fun discussing it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thus this can be called as the funny scene of the week.๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep Reading
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

{Love} is like the *wind* you can't "see" it but you can "feel" it

The above quote stands true for AsYa. This week we saw how Zoya gets possessive for Asad. She can't share him with anyone (Tanveer).๐Ÿ˜ณ She felt jealous of her. ๐Ÿ˜› Asad who knew she is jealous was purposely making her accept it.โ˜บ๏ธ When it came to dancing, they both had an unbreakable bond, an essence of passion, love and chemistry. They both can feel the love for each other, but as we all can see (though AsYa can't see..๐Ÿ˜†) They have already fallen in the most beautiful feeling called LOVE..โค๏ธ Hence, the above social message of the week.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Welcome to Haftey ka Ghamgeen Manzar, this week full of many emotional amusement bonding through the eyes... 

Have you heard sari ko lag gayi nazar? Gosh, I haven't. Bechara Zoya ki sari.  
She wanted to wear it. Even dreamed of wearing it and dancing with Asad, but her sari totally misfit just like her.  
Uff! Aur Asad ka anger to see Zoya in that sari he gave her has gone down the drain . 

Girls known for their greediness. Its a fact nobody can share the person they are connected with. Suddenly, Zoya feel Mr. Khan closeness with Tanveer his childhood friend disturbing her. She can't get the imagine of Tanveer hugging Asad out of her mind .

Uff. Her anger is shown in her eye
s
 ๐Ÿ˜ก 
the moment Asad came down the stairs with Tanveer in his arm. Zoya one glare forced him to remove his arms from Tanveer and continue their eye arguments. 

They continue having ego clash between them regarding involvement of Tanveer. Uff... the jealousy shown in Zoya's irritation toward Asad and his dearest friend Tanveer. Her out burst left Dilshaad and Asad stun. The way, she walked away leaving everyone confuse during the dress choosing.

Wasn't it emotional saga? I found it very cute and awesome reaction of jealousy and denial... See you next week 

Hi Everyone!!
                                       I' here with" Sibling Bonding Sceneof the Week"
 a.k.a our favorite "Jingo - Hotty Scene of the Week"๐Ÿ˜Š. I'm very happy  that I got The Chance. Now enough of my bokar bokar๐Ÿ˜‰ and It's time to tell you guys about this week's Jingo - Hotties๐Ÿ˜ƒ. For me , this week's best Sibling Bonding Scene was Asad -Ayan Kufia๐Ÿคข Meeting. I just love Khan brothers on that scene.
     First of all, Ayan's lovely- dubly entry by window and Asad's shoking expression๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Asad wasn't expecting him really. He was shocked as well as very happy by seeing him. And the hug with that Ayan jumps into Asad's lap. I don't need to say...you guys know how was it๐Ÿ˜ƒ. And for this line," Mai Khirki se aana uss din band karungi jis din  aapki aur meri beach ki dewer toot jayegi" I'll give him 100 kisses

After hello-hi Ayan jumps into Asad's bed and as usual our neat and clean Asad didn't let him๐Ÿคฃ. Poor Ayan, apni bhai usse santise bed pe vi bathne nahi deta๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. When Asad asks him where he had gone, his replay was to find himself. This was very meaningful. He let his brotherknow that he has started to understand the rules of world, that he has grown up. he can't or doesn't want to hide anything from his beloved brother. It showes the deepness of their bonding. And when Asad wanted to know what Zoya said to Ayan about him I was like...๐Ÿคช. Loved the way Ayan gave replay. He didn't wanted to teli his brother so just avoid it smartlyโค๏ธ. On asking Ayan Asad was about to confess his feelings but being Akre Ahmad Khan he stopped  midway๐Ÿ˜ก. But but but...he couldn't hide it from his naughty brother. And when Ayan was asking him he was blushing soo much. But Ayan was like I caught him. 
 last of all, I just want to say that It was one of the best brothers bonding scene foe me. I don't knoe if everyone will like my thoughtes. But I tried my best to please u guys. Thanks everyone.

The villain of the week was clearly none other than Billu rani aka tanveer.

During the function when both asad and zoya were lost in each other, billu rani starts her plan and switch of the light from main board. As she expected zoya came to see the problem and here she is standing at back with a knife to kill zoya so she can full fill her dream of marrying asad. The minute before she can stab zoya life came back and zoya was saved

But the bilu rani doesn't stop her plan there she again try to throw knife at zoya from distance but before she can do that asad calls her and she stab herself.

This doesn't end her as her evil brain still working so after the incident when asad ask him how she got hurt she hug him tightly as he is her private property and the expression she was giving looking at zoya were to much.

And lastly she also try to separate AsYA by making Api see their engagement photo and not too forgot she hand over doctor phone to Asad instead of Dilshad.

Keep Reading
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

This week we saw many ups and downs in everyone's life but the most Majboor Shaks of the week was Ayaan..! ๐Ÿ˜ญ  
Firstly, He was really hurt
with the the fact that his dearest brother is getting married and he was not even informed. ๐Ÿ˜”

Secondly, he knows he is hurting Humeira knowingly or unknowingly. With all the marriage thing going on the old Happy go Lucky..Friend of Humeira is lost somewhere.  He knows Humeira loves him very much so he doesn't want to hurt her..and he is making himself suffer. ๐Ÿคข
The conversation with Asad was enough to know how much he is suffering. 

Moreover, Razia got signature and Thumb prints on Marriage Registration papers of  Ayaan and Humeira. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Now we have to see what the destiny
has in store for him.๐Ÿ˜Š Let's hope the best for him. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Assalam-u-Alaikum, Quboolians! ๐Ÿค— Is there even the slightest doubt in anyone's mind as to who is the most Irritating Character of the week? ๐Ÿ˜† I didn't think so either ๐Ÿ˜†

The most irritating character of the week: Tanveer.๐Ÿคข

The most irritating scene of the week: When Tanveer tries killing Zoya with a knife but miserably fails to and gets herself covered in blood to:

1. Save herself.

2. Gain sympathy of the Khan Khaandaan.

Wait for it, this is not over yet. The most irritating scene where subsequently in the Khan Villa, Tanveer acts to be the 'bechaari' and clings onto Asad, throwing herself completely onto him, trying to get intimate in the course and to make poor  Zoya feel jealous and insecure. I mean who can see Tannu hugging Asad like that?!  Eeekhhh๐Ÿคข. I'm sure it pissed you all off as hell! ๐Ÿ˜†

Avi credit- Ankita.M

This week was full of Asad and Zoya scenes. The realisation of love and the acceptance of the same. From the scene of Asad telling his Nikaah was fake but his feeling were true in front of Ayaan, to him enjoying Zoya's jealousy and asking her regarding the same have led to a huge step ahead in the love story of Asad and Zoya.
The most unpredictable moment of the week would be how finally Asad accepted that he loves Zoya n front of his Ammi, who erased his insecurities and made him confess his love. 

^^Picture Perfect ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep Reading

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

Dialogue of the week

Asad: "Jealous?"

pic credit: Siddhi

---> OMG i'm sure all of us went fida on Asad's jealous ๐ŸคชMein toh matlab puri ki puri kho gayi thi, hayyyee  and OMG OMG hiss expressions, mashallah ๐Ÿ‘ i toh went so ladoo on datt โ˜บ๏ธ I think that ought to be the dialogue of the week, and then following Zoya's "Jealous, my foot" ๐Ÿ˜‰ that scene that we got to see like 2-3 times was amazing, โญ๏ธ what say guys? 

Shayri of the week

Zoya: Bin kajal aankhen saje, kaan saje bin jhumke
      ginte ginte thak jaye duniya yeh na thake lagate thumke
---> hehe, this was really cute when our 'bechari' Zoya did it ๐Ÿ˜ณ and AsYa's dance practice was also greatt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. akhir Zoya ne Mr. Khan ko dance karwa hi liya ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

This week was a 'hatke' week.๐Ÿ˜ƒ There were no "shocks" as such. Shocks is a very negative word. So if you talk about shocks then this week's shocking moments were just Zoya making a kurti out of the saree and not getting the saree fixed, or Ayaan & Humeira getting married or Api coming or even Billi stabbing herself. But truly speaking those weren't exactly shocks; We saw some of them coming. We predicted it. [And genuinely, I was sort of relieved when Ayaan and Humeira got married. ;)] We can say that this week we weren't really shocked' We all saw it coming. ๐Ÿ˜•

Instead, this week we had surprises.โญ๏ธ

Biggest One : Asad accepting his feelings!๐Ÿ˜ณ We all know how it tough it was for him! *EmotionallyChallenged!* ๐Ÿ˜‰Asad saying that their marriage was real inspite of knowing about Dilshaad's health condition. We all knew how he felt, but the surprising part was when he said it out loud to Dilshaad. That was the moment of truth for him, and a moment of complete ecstasy for his fans. Truly I think that was the highest point this week. Say it as a shock or surprise. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A comical shocker was Asad SMILING widely, seeing Zoya dance. That was new, right?๐Ÿ˜† 

And and and.. This week we saw a HUGE change in Asad's character. He was actually teasing Zoya! He was pulling her leg. He has changed a bit because of her and we hope to see further *good* changes in Asad. All in all, this week we saw BIG surprises from ASAD ! :D Its good to see how the CVs are developing his character.

While Zoya was fuming with jealousy, Asad was having a gala time pulling her leg ! 

None of us thought that Asad would admit his feelings so early in the show. I, in fact, thought it would be much later in the serial. But well, it happened. You could say Zeenat was the push Asad needed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, or he finally understood what Dilshaad was trying to make him understand all along, or he just couldn't hide his feelings any longer. His emotions are oozing out strongly and I really don't see anything Billo Rani can do about this! 

So This week's Shocker (Surpriser) was Asad and him giving in to his feelings' Let's hope he gives this surprising news to Zoya as well.   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *cant wait*

This week the only Blooper was when Tanveer stabbed herself and injured herself in few seconds when lights came back and she missed the chance to stab Zoya...The house was packed with guests and all...They cd have shown it in a little realistic way...Otherise such details are usually taken care of in QH

Qubool Hai is witnessing some festive mood with Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Farooqui's nikaah around the corner,  
Asad and Zoya are in love with each, but yet they are not yet ready to reveal their true feelings to each other just 'coz their egos won't permit it.  ๐Ÿ˜‰ and  Tanveer is using this silence to break them apart and even though it bugs the hell out of us, ๐Ÿ˜ก  MOM Dilshad is on here mission to Do AsYa's wedding in any cost.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ [i am in love with Dilshad Momi]
how much we views heat Tanvree for he Vamp Character that much viewers are falling in Love with Dilshad Ammi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Upcoming Mahasangam episode as more drama to Qubool Hai...fans are eagerly waiting for the Mahasangam episode..

Views : 35000+   Votes: 500+    Comments: 800 + 

Keep Reading
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

Predication by my normal side:

Tanveer is gonna try to kill Zoya again with the knife but Nazma will interuppt, seconf time again she will fail and now as per the spoilers she will try to cut the rope of the chandelier so that it falls on Zoya. Purvi of Pavitra Rishta will see her.

My Take

Purvi will see from a distance that Tanveer is trying to cut the rope or she will get a glimpse of someone cutting the rope, she will quickly tell Asad and by the time he is informed,

The rope will be splitted, the chandelier will be about to fall on Zoya, Asad will run at a Marathon runner's speed..๐Ÿ˜ŽSlow Motion will be shown,Asad in a heroic style.

He will save Zoya with getting lucky by a split secong and both will fall on the ground or Zoya will land in Asad's arm๐Ÿ˜ณ

But what I doubt is Only Zoya would be saved, It will not be known that Tanveer is the guilty one! I think so..show kaise chalega Billi ke bina๐Ÿ˜†

They will go to Ajmer and then Tanveer will again try to kill Zoya and this time Asad will caught her red-handed and the Boom! SLAP!!!

But I pray she gets caught red-handed at the sangeet only๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So be ready Quboolians for action-packed episodes next week, With a element of Mystry and suspense awaiting us and keep Guessing, will Tanveer be caught?

Predication by my crazier side:

(These predications are not true, just to make you smile๐Ÿ˜Š)

have come to know my my sources that Tanveer is actually not
against Asya, she is only helping Dilshad! I will tell you how?

Actually Dilshad was very worried about Asad confessing his Love..which he was not doing so, she hired a professional confessor"Billo Rani"๐Ÿ˜†

Fake Name:Tanveer

Billo Rani helps with the jealousy factor! And with dangerous Life threaths for Zoya she helps Asad realise how much he cares for Zoya! Haina cool!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

It was quite difficult๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ to find any filler this week as with Ayaan's entry the degree of fillers is reduced alot as compared to the previous weeks๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...Still managed to find some of them 

The 1ST filler was When Dadi went to Shirin's room and found some heavy clothes and jewelery and got a clue abt Razia's conspiracy๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ...(Razia is conspiring against Ayaan and his family... Whats the need to tell t every ten minutes that she is conspiring against them๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)

The 2nd one was when Dadi saw the thumb of Ayaan and Hu
meira and again thought abt Razia's conspiracy๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’(that was a reconfirmation of the fact that Dadi knows that Razia is conspiring against Ayaan which in my POV was not needed)

3rd filler was on the day of Jashn e Bahar when the ladies started taunting Dilshad before Zoya's arrival abt the Foreign Bahu and then abt the delay in the arrival of the Bride(evary single normal person knows that Brides take time then why to taunt the Mother in Law??๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”)

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST The Major Khami of the week was in the scene when Girls were teasing Ayaan abt Zoya's bag๐Ÿ˜ฒ (that appeared too artificial and the dialogues were not at all up to the mark...It cd have been portrayed in a little better way...as sibling bond is the alwayS the best part of QH๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)...

This week was high on AsYa scenes, Jash-e-bahaar and Sangeet preparation. The whole was highly entertaining with the presence of choreographer Vasudev Singham & Api.Asad finally sort of accepting in front of Dilshad that he loves Zoya.

Ratings โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ

10/10

Keep Reading
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

By _Oishi_

Your Gift:

Your Gift:

by Sanaa629

Your Gift:

AsYa SS - After the Darkest Hour

Written by - Sanaa629

Views - 9188

Comments - 169

Your Gift:

ASYA FF: Time to go back

Written by - aniiee

VIEWS- 40360
comments - 735

Your Gift:

Keep Reading
Continued on Page 2
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

By Ankita.M

Your Gift

By samana17

Your Gift

By mandy

and

By ..RimJim..

Your Gift

https://i.imgur.com/cJHauqF.jpg 

By saher_90

Your Gift

AND 

By -Vanshikaa-

Your Gift

VM made By : arnav4ever

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzBfJbzNqk[/YOUTUBE]

Your Gift

That's All,
Thank you for Reading
QuboolHai-NL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey everyone,
Here's the Brand New Edition #11 for you all.
We hope your'll liked it.
A Big Thank You to the Entire Team, without whom this was not possible.
Its for the first time that we have presented complete 33 sections in front of you all.
So a heartly request to all the QHians to read each and every section, it takes a lot of efforts to put forth such huge NL.
Last but not the least, Congratulations to all the Winners! Well deserved, enjoy your gifts!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Regards:
~Qubool Express~
Edited by QuboolHai-NL - 10 years ago