Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

i am good. Why do u look shocked?😆 I lost my obsession with Vampires, but Damon shall always remain my favorite.

Because you never come here anymore. So, when I see you...I feel like you get lost or something😆

hodan1987 thumbnail
OMG! TVD tonight slayed me!
I knew it was coming but my DE heart🥺! 

"I am choosing to let you go." "I'm choosing to relieve you... Stop defending me! I won't change who I am. I can't. I refuse to change you." ~Damon

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hodan1987

🤣! Amazing work by the TO fans👏! They are the B&B fans, well organized. Don't you know by now that TVD fans only care about to vote when it is DE vs SE😆...which is why DE won Fav couple of all time😛

😆😆 i know.. but i wanted show im NOT d ONLY ONE🤣
Almas. thumbnail
im yet to watch last epi..
i totalyy fgot🤔
hodan1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

im yet to watch last epi..

i totalyy fgot🤔

Almas, you should totally watched it. Damon was at his best in this episode❤️

About TO, you are not the only one who likes that show. The rating are so and so for first season but good when compared to other series premieres like Reign and The Tomorrow People (has lower ratings then the other two). And it has a very good fan following. The show is doing good. 
 Although a lot of people were complaining about how easily Klaus got the crown and how they hated Elijah had to apologize to Klaus of all people. 

I was just saying people around me who wanted me to watched finally stopped watching so now I don't have to hear about that show constantly😆
Almas. thumbnail
Okay Elijah apologized to klaus coz he did really MISUNDERSTOOD him..n he apolizd only For that ONE thing.. I dunno how dat is wrong
TVd.. truly Damon was sooo good...
Breakup thing..thank god it was not coz Damon killed Grayson or something like that..
I really liked how Damon said "don't defend me"
This breakup was good.,N ITs Temporary😃
BlurredLines thumbnail
i was very upset when i heard about their break up . but when i saw the scene i was relieved . i know it was temporary . they both still love each other

so everything will be okay .
Almas. thumbnail

hodan1987 thumbnail
Sorry, lots of drama in my life now days. And, just days before my vacation time😡

Anyways, All I know about the Elijah situation is my sister was pissed off and was taking it out on me like I told her to watch the show. If anything I warned her and told her KW is not going to be monitoring JP in this show😆.

DE break up was going to happen. I knew it would. I am just glad Damon was the one to do it and is now free to be as bad as he wants❤️. 

Speculation

Almas, did you see how they set up what is going to happen next when you were watching the show?

Nadia/Kat discussing body switch via gypsy magic
DE break-up
Kat/Stef break-up? 
Kat stating you will always love Elena. How does it feel Kat? You always said to Damon, It will always be Stefan. Can you say, Karma!😆

Yup! I see Kat taking over Elena's body and going after Stefan thus comfirming every fear Damon had about not being good enough for Elena. And, Kat as Elena taunting Damon or at least throwing shade🤔. SO FREAKING PREDICTABLE😆