Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hodan n almie... guys missed u in twitter. where do u both dissapear??
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moonkmh

Hey madhu.. Wer hv u bn?

Twitter..I don't hve my tab wid me so.. It ll take more thn week..
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hodan1987

Sorry, lots of drama in my life now days. And, just days before my vacation time😡

I thought u left for vactz?wat hppnd?
R u going to NYC Agn  dis Newyr ?

Anyways, All I know about the Elijah situation is my sister was pissed off and was taking it out on me like I told her to watch the show. If anything I warned her and told her KW is not going to be monitoring JP in this show😆.

🤣🤣

DE break up was going to happen. I knew it would. I am just glad Damon was the one to do it and is now free to be as bad as he wants❤️. 

Oh ya me too was so glad it was Damon to call it off.. Thank god..coz I really Cudnt hv taken REASOns Elena wud say to break up

Almas, did you see how they set up what is going to happen next when you were watching the show?

Nadia/Kat discussing body switch via gypsy magic
DE break-up
Kat/Stef break-up? 
Kat stating you will always love Elena. How does it feel Kat? You always said to Damon, It will always be Stefan. Can you say, Karma!😆

Yup! I see Kat taking over Elena's body and going after Stefan thus comfirming every fear Damon had about not being good enough for Elena. And, Kat as Elena taunting Damon or at least throwing shade🤔. SO FREAKING PREDICTABLE😆

Oh ya evn I foresee it.. Kat ll b traveling in Elena 🤢(I hope she has d same body language as Kat)
but Matt was Matt until  dt guy shwd up wid black eyes I think..n he din rembr a thing.. Phew..I'm not finding tht interesting..

N this augustin vampire thing..hopes crashed big time..nothing was gud excpt Enzo 

Edited by iluvOriginals - 10 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59baeeDM1Jw

They r toasting on kats death😆
Almas. thumbnail

Vampire Diaries Speculation: Who Will Die in the 100th Episode?

The Vampire Diaries has been teasing the demise of Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev) in the climactic 100th episode (Season 5, Episode 11: "500 Years of Solitude") " but is the CW marketing department just trying to throw us off the scent? Who will die in the 100th episode? Here are our likeliest suspects!

Nadia

Nadia (Olga Fonda) seems desperate to save her mother " and Katherine (now) seems desperate to stay alive. Might Katherine either willingly or unwillingly get Nadia to sacrifice her life for her own? We think it's a possibility. We're not even sure how this would work, but we wouldn't be surprised if there were some kind of Traveler magic that would allow Katherine to live with the right familial sacrifice. Conversely, what if Nadia is already dead? We know Travelers have the ability to possess other bodies. Could Nadia have been possessed all along, a plant from someone hoping to infiltrate themselves into Mystic Falls, for some reason. The Traveler agenda is mysterious and dangerous " and we doubt we have seen the last of it this season.

Matt

If someone does die in the 100th episode, we expect it to be someone we really care about. And we really care aboutMatt Donovan (Zach Roerig), aka the blue-eyed busboy who may just be the last human in Mystic Falls. Matt has been trying to steer clear of this supernatural business for some time whilst remaining loyal to his friends. This makes his life messy, and we think it would be somewhat fitting (and uber tragic) for his end to come because he just couldn't turn his back on his friends and get the heck out of Supernatural Dodge. We're not sure how Matt's death would go down, but anyone who has that magical dagger Nadia gave Matt last episode has to be in danger.

Katherine

OK, we may be overthinking this. Because all signs really do point to Katherine actually dying. If not for TVD's history of the epic and insane plot twist, we would probably be 100 percent convinced that the 500-year-old human is going to die. Not only did Katherine end last episode with a full-on heart attack and tumble down the stairs, but the 100th ep is title "500 Years of Solitude." If that doesn't sound like a bookend, then we don't know what is. Perhaps, the most insane and epic plot twist TVD could pull in this case is for the show's craftiest, desperate character to actually accept death. (But, no!)

No one

Though TVD executive producer Julie Plec has teased that "death is knocking at the window" in the 100th episode, that doesn't mean anyone lets it in. Perhaps, the plot twist in this episode will be that no one dies. Not even in a fake, vampiric way. That would be kind of revolutionary for this show. We're not sure what other tricks TVD has up its sleeve, but they can't all be death-related, right? Maybe, just this once, everybody lives.

Edited by iluvOriginals - 10 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Speculations r much more interesting than  actual story🤣
hodan1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonkmh

Hey, Madhu. How have you been? 

I still come to twitter whenever I get a chance. I haven't heard from you guys in ages thought. 
hodan1987 thumbnail
Almas, I leaving the country for London, Paris, and Sweden starting Christmas Day aka December 25th. 
About TVD you are totally right. Enzo was the best thing to come out of the mess that was the Augustine Vampire debacle. Also, we got twisted and little bit crazy Damon back so that is a plus. 
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hodan1987

Almas, I leaving the country for London, Paris, and Sweden starting Christmas Day aka December 25th. 

About TVD you are totally right. Enzo was the best thing to come out of the mess that was the Augustine Vampire debacle. Also, we got twisted and little bit crazy Damon back so that is a plus. 

OMg wow..have fun gal..u goin wid F*Ly?

ya u right abt twisted damon we love.
this traveler thingy also doesnt seem so exciting to me
hodan1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

OMg wow..have fun gal..u goin wid F*Ly?

ya u right abt twisted damon we love.
this traveler thingy also doesnt seem so exciting to me

I am traveling with my older sister. Inshallah, I hope I have a good trip. 

I am all for anything that brings badass Damon back😈