Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome 
update soon and pm me !
Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys, here's the next part... the story hasn't really moved ahead, but this is laying the foundation of how much Asad cares for Zoya. 

Part 14

Later that night Zoya was taken to her and Asad's room. Finally it was their room. She sat there with her veil still on her head and thought about what was going to happen. Either they would have passionate sex – which she was not up to because today was an emotionally exhausting day, or they would talk about what went wrong earlier – and she didn't want to tell him yet. How would he react to it? And most importantly she wanted to feel like they were one even if it would be a short time. If he refused to be with her after that she would still be satisfied that they were legally one once upon a time.

She had to think quick about what to do, before Asad entered the room.

Zoya's POV:

Allah Miyaan, what should I do? I can't jump off the window and go somewhere – that would just hurt him badly. What if I go to sleep before he gets here? That's a good idea. He'll feel a bit bad but then he'll understand it was a long day.

She didn't bother to change her clothes, remove her jewellery and makeup. She just removed the veil and went to sleep on the bed.

Later when Asad came in he saw a peacefully sleeping Zoya.

Asad's POV:

Why is she sleeping? May be she's just really tired… Or has she fainted?

He was disappointed at the thought of her sleeping. But he was worried at the thought of her being unconscious. He went up to her and checked her breathing, it seemed fairly normal and it meant that she was actually sleeping. He understood that she was exhausted, so was he… but she could have waited till he came at least.

Asad couldn't see her sleep in such a mess, he decided to get all her make up, jewelry off and change her into something comfortable, at least she'd have an undisturbed sleep.

So, he slowly took each pin off her hair, and then he took off the tika from her hair. He opened up her hair which was put up in a bun. Her hair smelled amazing. Zoya was in a deep slumber to realize anything. Then his hand went to her ears, he removed the earring from each side so careful as to not wake her up. Then he came down to her neck. He hadn't realized that her dress had a low neck – probably because the jewelry hid it. Once he loosened the jewelry he could see her cleavage. Only if she wasn't sleeping they would be doing so much. It was going to be a challenge to remove these pieces of jewelry without disturbing her sleep. But slowly and steadly he managed to lift her head and remove them from her neck. He thought she must be really tired to have not woken up by now. But there she was letting out soft snores.

Now that the ornaments were off, he decided to change her clothes. But they hadn't moved her bags in his room yet. The best he could do was have her wear either his kurta or shirt – they both would cover her quite well, however the kurta had slits so he opted for the shirt.  He turned her to the side and unzipped her back and then he slowly removed her top. She wasn't wearing a bra because her suit was already padded. Asad gasped at that, he didn't expect to see anything that private without her being conscious. And although they'd have sex before, it was still inappropriate. He tried his best not to be turned on, but he couldn't help it. He quickly slipped her arms into one of his black shirts – black so that it wouldn't be transparent enough to grab his attention all night. He buttoned her slowly and she still didn't realize it. Then he unbuttoned her bottoms, and slid it out. The shirt was quite long for her… it covered half her thighs and while she was in the room, Asad thought it was fine.

She was ready for bed, but her make-up hadn't been taken off yet. He didn't know how to do that. He could try a wet towel, but she would be disturbed. He decided to leave it at that. She looked gorgeous and so peaceful. He could admire her all night but he needed to change and sleep so he headed to the washroom.

While he was getting ready for bed, Zoya started having her nightmares. This time, the nightmare was more explicit. She saw every detail, everything. All the deceptions, everything played out in her head. Ayaan's story was completely confirmed. Her abu was not the man she would ever want to meet or have any relationship with. By this time she was sweating, cold sweat and her temperature shot up. Her breathing was shallow. When Asad came out of the bathroom, he saw Zoya in this condition.

"Zoya!!" He ran towards her put his hand on her forehead. He was about to caress her when he realized how high her temperature was. He wondered whether she had fever when he changed her clothes or was it the minute he left her.

He hastened to Dilshaad's room and knocked on it.

"Asad, kya hua beta?" She asked as she opened the door.

"Ammi, woh Zoya… aap please mere saath chaliye" and they hurried towards their room.

Dilshaad got ice water and a napkin to help reduce zoya's temperature, while asad sat on the other side of the bed holding her hand.

"Ammi, I don't know what happened. When I came in, she had already fallen asleep and I removed all the ornaments etc so that she would be comfortable through out the night. Ammi I think what happened earlier in the day as affected her like this. Please tell me what happened" Dilshaad wanted Zoya to tell him, but it seemed as though it would be better if she told him. It would get some stress off from Zoya. She was already going through an emotional turmoil and her fear of Asad leaving her could make it worse.

"Asad call Najma and Aapi. Najma can take care of Zoya, and I need to talk to you and Zeenat about what is worrying Zoya" Asad followed her orders.

Najma took care of Zoya, and Zoya's temperature was slowly decreasing. Zeenat, Asad and Dilshaad were in the hall.

hope you guys enjoyed reading it :) 

nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part continue soon with long part plz next time and plz pm me for the next also:)
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh I hope zoya will be fine soon...
minakrish thumbnail
Excellent Update!

Continue soon!
Divi.C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing...continue soooin...
zoas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice update! and thank you so much for the pm!! 
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res! Wl b back by 2nit! :)
immm baackkk!!
woooww!! woooww!!
asad changed her clothes... i mean seriouslyy☺️
lovellyyy...
yeaaahhh zoya unconcious !!!
i jst love these kind of scenes whr zoya is nt welll n asad is tensed! 😆
tnxxx 4 sharing!!!🤗
Edited by LuvUAsYa - 11 years ago