Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This was mind blowing. And I love that it was a slightly happier update. I LOVE your emotional ones. But this was a nice change. 

Noor is so close to the Khan family, it's heart warming. Poor girl suffers for her friend and will do anything for her. I love her to bits. And I can understand where she's coming from. Seeing your friend suffer because of rejection is something I'm all too familiar with. It made my heart go out to Najma that much more. 

I also love that Rashid couldn't refuse Noor. I'm sure he knows that she's been an unfaltering support in his daughter's life. I really hope that we understand a little better what exactly happened with him and Dilshad that made Asad hate him so. Is it how he treated him after his mother died? Or did he remarry? So many questions still! So curious πŸ˜›

I wonder if it was Giselda's father who was trying to make sure that Ayaan and Asad parted ways for Zoya to be all alone again. But alas, they won't succeed so easily against Asad Ahmed Khan. You're moving the story alone so well. It's like I'm reading a chapter of a book every time you update. Seriously talented you are πŸ˜Š

Poor Ayaan. Majhboor bechara. But his reaction was justified to some extent. I'm surprised he sent her and not someone else who had more experience in the company and perhaps that deal. But that was kinda of a low blow, with the liability money. Poor Zoya. But it's good. The sooner she faces her fear, the sooner she'll be able to cope with it and hopefully move past it. 

And now coming to my favourite part. THE CONFERENCE. Zoya holding her own on the outside, was brilliant. I'm so glad she doesn't show how afraid of him she is. Well, at least she tries to. And Asad, omg. Zoya's the only person who can leave him speechless and humbled at the same time. I loved it when he said "Zoya?" I could actually picture it. 

Zoya's admiration of yet another facet of this multifaceted man was equally brilliant. How confident, calm and collected he was. His facade was back up for his business associates. But when he saw her struggle, his facade dropped, to some extent. She's the one person that can see through him, without saying a word. I love this. I'm seriously in love with this FF. The way he held her hand, her reaction changing from fear and shock to that of comfort and relief. And the way you described her actually enjoying his touch was sublime. The transition so well written. 

Asad also finally listening to his heart outside of the confinement of his apartment was a treat to read. And I was really happy to see how much he admired her talent and ability to work. I'm really looking forward to seeing how she reacts once she's done with the presentation. That'll be an interesting conversation for sure. 

As always, LOVED IT! And now I shall run to unres the previous to two comments πŸ˜›

P.S. I'm SOOO SORRY. Been so busy with exams and reading the updates sporadically, the Ashar totally slipped my mind. But I shall keep him in mind from now on πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was a really good update, am really enjoying your story...u write so well 
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aw first touch 😳 I can't believe how much I enjoyed reading about just a hand-holding scene πŸ˜ƒ Great update sweetie, can't wait for more! πŸ˜†
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
unresed on 97 and 104 
Phenyl thumbnail
Finally caught up with the last three chapters and the story progressed so much already.So Zoya's brother is alive?Why isn't he there with her?The office part was beautiful.Continue soon.
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing as usual! So brilliant if you to figure out a way for Assad and zoya to connect wit each other loved how you made that happen for them sooo original! That was great! Tks sooo much and I'm eagerly awaiting your nex update!
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AsyaManic

Yahoo... M 1st. Ok so coming to the updt, it ws flowless. I love how Zoya feel containt wid jst one touch of Asad. And i hope U dont plan a Zoyan track... Cnt soon

i hope you read my A/N again πŸ˜† nothing would happen, trust me πŸ˜³
thankyou so much im glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 beautiful

loved it❀️

Cont soonπŸ˜ƒ
nesrina thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ElmoFuj-

Banner credits: |Directioner|  aka Yamini. πŸ€—                              

'Send me a girl for the night, Ayaan. And make it quick!', he blatantly barked at the person on the other end of the phone.

'But-'

'Girl. Tonight. Quick!', he barked again, pausing after every word for obvious emphasis.

'Yes sir', Ayaan said before his boss hung up on him.

Like always, he sighed. He was sick of this non-sense. Sick of playing a part in something so gruesome as this. Only if he and his family were not indebted to him he would have quitted years ago. But when was life ever that easy?

Ayaan stood up from his chair, making his way outside his office and into his car in order to make arrangements to save his family and to play a part, no matter how reluctantly, in committing an ugly sin.

'No, please!', she begged. 'Don't do this, I b-beg you!'.

'Shutup, and move!'

'N-no, you can't do this! You can't!', she cried helplessly, trying to free herself from the deathly grip of the three older women pushing her outside her cell.

'Please, don't. Pl-', she tried once again, with her cracked voice only to be cut off by one of the older women.

'Look girl, don't make this a mess for yourself. Just move', the older woman said pushing her into a place she would rather chose death over.

She stared at the dark, unfriendly room in front of her with a blurry vision owing to her tears. She rubbed her eyes to help her see better and no sooner she had, she regretted doing so.

In front of her sat three men, dressed in what she recognised as Armani suits, with two looking at her viciously, making her shiver. She could see the third man frowning slightly, his eyes showing a little sympathy. 

'Please, let me go!', she said joining her hands together in front of that man, begging him for her freedom.

'Are you ready?', Ayaan asked, avoiding her eyes.

'No! No please don't! I'm just twenty, I don't-', she cried, falling on her knees, unable to take it any more.

'Shutup you, wh*re!!', one of the other men spat at her.

'Take her to the car, I'l just go pay the lady downstairs', Ayaan said, wanting to leave the soon as soon as possible, for he felt suffocated.

Ayaan descended the stairs making his way into the dark corridor. He never thought he would come to such a place in his life but life had other plans for him. Due to circumstances in his life, he had become a slave of a ruthless businessman the whole country feared of. Yes, Asad Ahmed Khan.

The cries of the girl were imprinted in his mind and refused to go away. Every nook and corner of this place had been memorised by him now due to his boss and never in his trips here had he seen a girl this helpless before. 

All the rest used to oblige to what they had been asked for, but this girl. She cried, she begged. Why? If she didn't like all this or wasn't willing, then why was she registered in this ugly job? Such a young, fresh girl who had her whole life in front of her was being forced into something so gruesome, so ugly?, it pained him. What pained him more was the fact that he had a hand in all of this. God will never forgive him.

'Why? Why is that girl crying?! Listen to me woman, what are you playing at?!', Ayaan yelled at the woman in front of him.

'Easy there, hunk', the woman said in a low, seductive tone.

She walked over to him with lithe accenting every movement of her body. Placing a finger on his temple, she slowly glided it down his face, making him go stiff instantly.

'Why so serious, eh?', she said, chuckling, continuing her seduction.

'Don't touch me!', Ayaan hissed, pushing her away. 'Why was that girl crying? Are you forcing her? I want the truth!'

'Listen, Mr. ', she began, leaning on her desk, her legs spread wide. 'My job is to give you girls, and yours is to take them over to your boss. How? Why? Where? All this doesn't concern you', she finished, tossing a gum in her mouth.

'Is she signed?', he asked carefully.

'Yes. I'l mail you the copy of her registration, now off you go before your boss fires you'.

Ayaan made his way towards the door but was called from behind before he exited.

'If you ever feel stressed out, I may personally help you out, hunk', the woman spoke suggestively.

Ayaan left the room, banging the door behind him loudly, disgusted as always. He wanted to leave this building as soon as possible, he could barely breathe.

She sat in the car emotionless and motionless, her whole body weak as never before. She stared outside the window, her tears now dried up, her eyes refusing to form more.

Moments from now and her life would be finished. She would be filthy like all those people back in the cell were, she would no longer be a maiden. She would be a slave in the hands of a man who would do whatever he pleased with her and no one could save her. No one.

All because of that one lie. That one innocent lie which had taken away from her her family, her friends, her luxurious life and now, her freedom. And in moments away, the only thing she was left with will also be snatched away from her. Her dignity.

She would be a living corpse and nothing could save her. She had been bought and sold. And now, she would be consumed. Her life was over. 

A/N:
Yollaa people! I'm here with an FF. My first ever FF. This is not going to be a masti wala, light-hearted FF, rather a dark-romantic one.
I'l only continue if you want. Please leave back your feedbacks, you know how much I love them πŸ˜‰ 
This FF is not to offend anyone, just my piece of fiction. 
Also, NO copying anywhere else without my permission, please! 

-Faiza ❀️
faiza your a geninus writer girl this  the greast ff ever  thnk you  for making weekends less boring with your ff  πŸ‘

-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing!!!!
just hope zoe don't leave the job. πŸ˜³