Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Waw! Loved it! I just have a feeling that zoya will come in his room and find him crying!
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey! I just read all the chapters. Omg! Totally love this storyline. Wish I didn't have to stop reading. 

Hope you update the next part soon.
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha I love how you wrote 'trust me' like 5 times your remark at the bottom of part 5.

Don't worry, we trust you!! I can't wait for the next part!! =)
chetnag2002 thumbnail
Amazing!!

Can you please PM me. 

deziqt611 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are an amazing writer... I've read the newest chapters twice! Your words are captivating and i can't wait for the next installment! Update soon please! Loving this!
deziqt611 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And thank you for the pm!!
asyarocks1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mind blowing yaar.
you describe emotions so well..
we all trust you that you will make it an asya ff...
it is really very beautiful..
thnx for your pm too.

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mochhug

res

I'm... I mean.. I... 

Ok I've recovered now.. I was just... so... moved. This was by far the best update yet. The best, most insightful, most moving, most heartbreaking chapter of all. 

The way Zoya wanted to stop living at the mere thought and realization that she was no longer a virgin... I just.. I have no words. It was just sooo good. The way your described it. You truly are a gifted writer. 

I was actually expecting her to be comforted by Ayaan, but I thought it wouldn't be until she was home with him. That was an unexpected twist. And Asad blackmailing Ayaan, was both evil, but thoughtful, as twisted as that sounds. But I assume that's what you're going for. 

As for Asad... I just can't form words that will do this part justice. His pain, his need to let out all his emotion.. how for the first time in years, he actually felt his emotions, instead of blowing off steam with a woman. Zoya's words hit him hard.. but I'm still curious as to what happened to his mother... why is he so against rape? Of course it's a crime, but that word hit's him like a ton of bricks every time he hears it or thinks about it. 

I'm seriously ADDICTED to this FF. Looking forward to another emotion packed chapter and hopefully more revelations! 

Please PM me ðŸ˜³

You you you youuu you womderful thinggg!! 🤗

Do you have any idea how your comments make my day?? I keep running around my house showing everyone your cmments! ðŸ˜†

I'm soo soo glad you like my story this much. Your comments overwhelm me. Im so glad you liked this chapter because i wrote it in a half-asleep state! Guess that clicks the best 😆

Your analytic comment once again opened a whole new range of options for me to continue my  FF! You're amazing! 🤗

A hug for mochhug! 🤗
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaforlife

I realized I never commented here😲

How much more stupid can i become🤪
Reserved for the moment. I'll be back soon. Have classes right now.

Originally posted by: blueflames

Runs to res without reading

I'l be waiting all you lovely people! 🤗
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

SO I read two updates together and wow bowled over !! 

Amazing yaar you write so well .
I am liking the whole dark side of it and Ayaan is being such a help !
Asads character is so much influenced from his past not that we are all not but his is too much.
Lets see what he does with Zoya in the sense gives her a job or what and how she brings about changes in him and her and Ayaans unique relation would be worth it !! 
And the jealousy aspect would again be cherry on top !
There are so many aspects to this story yaar very well thought off !!
Thanks for the pm really appreciated :)

I'm glad you're liking is because this is my very first dark piecee and im so nervous whenever i sit down to pen it ðŸ˜†
Yes the jealousy part might be there at some point yes hahaha😛