I'm gonna start the stalking now kay? πŸ˜† 

Hahaha Far i'l be updating today or tomorrow, stalk then πŸ˜†
Im glad you liked itttπŸ˜ƒ
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: --starstruck--

just came across this faiza!

a very different and unique concept! i like it it's very intriguing n gripping and makes you want to read more

cant wait for the next chapter

ps - i might not comment on all the chapters as i'm still on my vacation n i hardly get time on come on IF

Thats okay Saddie! Comment whenever u have time πŸ˜ƒ i hope you like the further updates too and im glad you like this one πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mochhug

OMG does he stop her? Poor Asad... even her tears don't melt his rock hard heart. I'm really curious now as to how his mother died, and how his father was responsible for it. I actually like that he didn't stop his thought process just because she was crying and dressed differently. Different than other FF's in that their first meeting isn't an indication of their immediate attraction and importance in each other's lives. I also LOVE that Zoya is still trying to fight back. AND THANK GOD she's not listed. I found it odd anyway. I mean those girls seemed to do it willingly. So having one kicking and screaming to NOT do it, was indeed odd. LITERALLY HOOKED on your FF. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue SOON β€οΈ

Oh i would never make my Zoe listed πŸ˜† its something that would creep me out specially when she is not willing and all ! Im so glad you're liking this story. I love reading your comments, really. They make my day! πŸ€—
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddyyy

I am absolutely in love with this if I wasn't before, but I was so I'm kinda contradicting myself but anyways! It was an amazing update! I love how everyone has their own vulnerability or helplessness which causes them to be in the position they are now and the way you are revealing everyone's story together yet individually is mindblowing! The story has gotten way too interesting for you not to update fast! Pleaseee update soon, I'm dying to see if Ayaan is the one to save Zoya or if Zoya saves herself? Also, thanks for the pm (:

Awww thankyou so much! Your cmment made me really happy! Im glad my ff is likeed by you! πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you keep loving it further too. And your questions will be answered in the next update for sureπŸ˜ƒ
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

OMG OMG OMG this is getting so exciting - you really know how to pen down a gripping story, Elmo πŸ˜Š And thanks for the PM!

Thankyou so much KulfiπŸ˜ƒ im glad youre liking it πŸ˜ƒ
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Hayeen! Why did i imagine Emraan Hasmi as Ayaan all of a sudden? 

Hayeeen back at you! 🀣 kahan se yaar? πŸ˜† I have Vikrant in my mind while i write this πŸ˜†
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazsidhu

it such a great update...

hope nothing happens between asad n zoya n the misunderstanding will be cleared...
it just brilliantly awesome...the whole ff is like a  mystery which keeps me tune in fr more chapters...
please update sooon n please pm me fr the next update...
eagerly waiting fr the next update...

Thankyou so much im glad youre liking it, hope you keep liking further updates too! πŸ˜ƒ

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

I so hope Ayaan reaches there on time !! 

I am really intrigued as to how she landed up there anyway ...
You write so well and thanks for the pm :)

Im hoping that tooo πŸ˜†
Thankyou sooo much πŸ˜ƒ
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

For the first time...

Zoya's body turned stiff as she felt his fingers grazing her back, in slow tantalizing movements. Her brain stopped working, stopped telling her how to react. She could feel him lower her kurti from her shoulders, exposing her milky white skin beneath. She felt scarred already. Not that she didn't wear backless designer saarees, backless pretty party dresses or low shoulder dresses back when she had a life.

But this time it was different. This time she was being stripped naked. 

The landline rang near them. Maybe this was her chance? 

'Y-y-your phone', Zoya stuttered.

'Let it be', Asad groaned.

'Maybe its import-important!', she tried keeping her voice calm.

Asad pushed her away, throwing her back into the wall before he reached his phone.

'What?!', Asad barked into the phone.

'Sir, sir don't-', Ayaan started to speak on the other end, his voice sounding urgent. But did Asad Ahmed Khan let him complete? No.

'W*f?!', Asad yelled into the phone before throwing it away, not caring where it went.

Zoya looked on, her eyes dripping with fear. This man was a monster. He was like those men she had seen in Hollywood movies who had no heart but just an organ which pumped blood in their veins. His dark features, his built everything shouted 'dangerous'. She had never been scared of any man before in her life, but this one man she was mighty scared of.

It may have to do with the fact that she was alone in his apartment with him where he had paid for her body.

She saw Asad advancing towards her once again. She tried taking a step back when she felt the room spinning around her. She couldn't faint, no. She had to fight the beast, she thought frightened.

**

W*f was Ayaan thinking while calling him?, Asad thought angrily. 

He glanced at the wall clock which showed just fifteen minutes left for midnight.

Fifteen minutes left for his mother's death anniversary. Fifteen minutes.

He needed to have sex and he needed it right now. He advanced towards Zoya, his steps urgent. He grasped her by her upper arms and spinned her around with urgency, not caring how her face slammed against the wall. Seeing her opened kurti, he started tearing on it, his whole body shaking with the intensity of his mind. 

His mind was elsewhere while his hands worked on tearing her kurti completely. He couldn't hear her screams, nor could he feel her protesting, wriggling her soft body against his rough hold. He could only see his mother dying. He could only see a small boy hugging his mother's dying body begging her to stay. Running towards his father begging him to make her stay. But did she stay? No. 

He had completely torn her kurti by now and now his hands made their way towards her jeans. Her face was towards the wall and he couldn't see her tear stricken face. Her sobs were dissolved by the loud crying of his own in his head. He couldn't hear anything else other than his own cries over his mother's dead body. 

He had his arms around Zoya's waist now, his hands working on her jean's button, his face close to the back of her head. He had just touched opened the button when he was thrown back into the present, much to his relief, when he felt something hit him hard on his face. 

'W*f?!', he groaned.

He moved his hands away and reached his hand to rub his nose but it never reached there for a petite figured body he was going to ravish fell straight into his chest and then made its way into his arms as he broke her fall. 

Saying he was shocked would be an understatement. 

'What in the world...', he began to stay before he looked at the face of the woman which had fainted in his arms.

He looked at her face clearly for the first time since she had arrived. Her eyes were closed, a calm expression on her face. Her cheeks were strained with streams of tears that had early been there. He balanced her on his single arm while he moved his other hand onto her face, carressing her cheek and realising the tears. 

For the first time in his life, Asad felt his heart thumping. He didn't know why. For the first time he had found a woman 'beautiful'. He looked on at her face which held no makeup at all. The woman he earlier bought for physical needs were covered in makeup from head to toe. But the woman in his arms had none. He no longer could hear the voices in his head anymore.

The only thing he could hear was his mind complimenting the woman's features. Her soft cheeks he had earlier unknowingly caressed, her perfect face cut, her eyelashes making her look perfect. He was mesmerised. For some reason unknown to him, he had tucked the strand of hair on the woman's face behind her ear.

He had never done that before. To anyone. He had never even looked at a woman's face for this long before. Why did he not want to stop looking at her? 

'Wait here', Ayaan ordered the driver before he ran towards the apartment lift. 

He had even called his boss, Asad Ahmed Khan but he hadn't even let him finish. Then he called him again the whole journey from his office to here but the number went engaged. Knowing his boss, he knew he had thrown away the phone somewhere. 

Ayaan hurried in the lift, punched the floor number and waited impatiently as the lift moved upwards. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if anything had happened by now. For handing over a poor, innocent, fragile girl in the hands of his boss. And for making his boss commit a crime he never would on his own no matter how dangerous that man was.

He still remembered how Asad had saved his very own sister from being raped. His body shivered remembering that incident.

Reaching the floor, he ran towards Asad Ahmed Khan's apartment which could easily be identified even if one didn't know where it was owing to the extremely luxurious architechure of the area. He had selected the best for him although the whole building was contructed by his own designs.

He rang the bell thrice and when recieving no answer at all, panic took over him. 

'No, no, no!', he fretted, pulling out his hair in frustration.

Suddenly he remembered. Suddenly he remembered he had a spare key with him. He let out an improper laugh, due to his nervousness, before slapping his forehead. He quickly took out the spare key, and rotated it in the keyhole before pushing open the door.

'STOP, SIR-!', he yelled as soon as he opened the door, but the sight that greeted him left him dumbfounded.

Relief washed over him as he saw the girl and his boss fully clothed except a dangling kurti. But what shocked him was how gently his boss was tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, not even listening him when he had screamed.

'Sir!', Ayaan said once again as he recovered, now standing next to Asad and the girl.

Asad looked over at Ayaan and then back at the girl in his arms before he quickly straightened himself, embarassed at being caught by his employee -caressing a girl's face- in front of whom he held a tough reputation.

'Ayaan?'m Asad asked bewildered.

'Sir, did you...?', Ayaan asked ashamed of having to ask his boss such a direct question. He needed to confirm.

'Why are you here, Ayaan?', Asad asked finding his deep-throated, hard voice again.

That was when Ayaan's eyes fell on the girl's face. Her eyes shut, her body lifeless. Once again fear took over him.

'Sir, w-what happened to her?', Ayaan asked, pointing foolishly at Zoya.

'She fainted!', Asad barked. 'May I ask you why?!'

'Sir, we need to take her to the doctor first', Ayaan said helping Asad carry the girl to the sofa nearby.

Asad dialled a number on his landline and in no time at all, a doctor arrived, fully equipped, in his apartment.

'She is fine, just a shock attack and she's pretty weak too', the doctor told Asad and Ayan who waited outside the room.

'She'l be fine, just feed her good food, thats all. And i gave her an injection, she will be out for some hours'.

'Thankyou doctor', Asad said before showing her the door.

'Will you tell me now what this is all about, Ayaan?!', Asad asked his voice, low but equally threatening.

Ayaan gulped.

'She is not listed, sir. Giselda didn't even know this!', he replied in one breath.

Asad's face was the perfect example of someone who had just found out they were dead. Horrifed.

'You mean..?', Asad asked, not able to digest this.

'Sorry sir, it was not my fault!'

Asad pulled at his hairnin frustration as the tears, the protests, the scared looks bounced in his heads as flashbacks.

'GET OUT!', he yelled at the poor Ayaan.

'Sir, we need to handle this calmly or we could all end up in jail', Ayaan tried reasoning out with him.

He was right. He could fire him later, right now he needed to take the matter at hand more carefully..

'Call up Giselda right now and ask her this why this girl is not listed!', Asad ordered.

**

He was about to commit rape. Something which had killed his mother. Asad threw himself on the couch, his head throbbing with the pain. He was going to rape an innocent girl. Had she not fainted, he would've been a rapist. He would've been what his father was.

A rapist.

No. He was nothing like his father. He was not a rapist. He was nothing like Rashid Ahmed Khan. Nothing.

Anger seeped throught every vein in his body once again and he was about to yell, before he saw Ayaan coming towards him. He had to control. He couldn't show anyone he was this vulnerable.

Once again the thick layered mask was worn by Asad Ahmed Khan that hid his true tortured, pained self away from the world. Away from anyone's guessing.

'Sir Giselda said she was brought in the cell some time back and had to be listed but is not yet', Ayaan told Asad. 'Sir, I think this girl reached the wrong place, sir. I saw her crying, protesting, begging. I don't think she wants to be there, sir'.

Ayaan was right. Right this moment if they sent her back, it would make Asad no less than a rapist. This girl was forced into this it seemed and she cleary didn't like this. He couldn't sent her back. Not after he had almost raped her. 

'Talk to Giselda and give her all the money she asks, but this girl is not going back'.

These were the times Ayaan felt maybe his boss wasn't completely hearltess after all. Such things made Ayaan think Asad Ahmed Khan was more than what met the eye. He too had a heart that functioned more than just pumping blood. He was proud of his boss at such times. He once again saved a life, he thought proudly. 

But he hoped like him, this girl didn't have to spend the rest of her life serving Asad Ahmed Khan for she is indeed indebted to him. Just like he was. That would make her life miserable. Just like his was.

'Ayaan, I'm doubling your pay', Asad told Ayaan, reaching for his champagne bottle.

Ayaan was sure this was one of his other sarcastic comments. He was dead.

'Sir?', he still played along.

'Doubling.your.pay', Asad repeated, pausing after every word, for obvious emphasis.

'Why sir?', Ayaan asked, petrified.

'Because you're taking this girl to your home', he simply replied, throwing the alcohol in his throat.

A/N:
So I got a bit late in updating i know, again. But hope this long update helps. Please leave back feedbacks, the only thing that keeps me going πŸ€— 
Also, since today is Sunday and I kind of have to go out, pm's will be sent tomorrow. Till then i'l hope someone reaches here 'accidently' πŸ˜†
Edited by -ElmoFuj- - 10 years ago