Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
i like both show...
KS first choice..
ROX_ZY thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoN3HA

One more thing...
What's the difference between Kasam Se and all the other Balaji shows like Kyunki.., KZK, KavyAnjali, and Kkusum..nothing! They all have so much drama, rona dhona and they usually end up going in the same storyline after a few monthes.

Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, on the other hand..is completely different from all Ekta's other shows. It has a different story and it has more comedy than drama.😊

Oh and you guys can't just get away with saying..KASAM SE BECAUSE IT ROCKS. The won't help Kasam Se win the debate. You have to support your vote with good points. 😉

Well first of all its not a saas bahu drama, secondly it is one serial where the man is shown to be dominant, he is shown in the right light. jai is the one who is dominating most the women, whereas in all the other balaji serials such as kyunki etc.. the woman is in control...always and tulsi is always right, she dominates every1 else.  And also jai is a character that has different shades to him, he can be good aswell as bad at times, he's not a goody too shoes like every other male protagonist.(in lead roles).

well as far as the rona dhona is concerned, this is indian television mate, i thought u would be used to it by now, this is what the audience like, (kyunki is like at the top of the charts, and its more rona dhona than ks.) ks keeps the indian television tradition as it can be said yet it is differently displayed, rona dhona is also replaced by light hearted comedy by the character of dadi, masi etc. I mean im not saying khnk is not a different  show, because it is, both ks and khnk are also diverse from eachother.

ks concentrates on many events, accounts in the lives of many characters in the serial, whereas nimmo is basically just her story, no matter how many other characters may evolve(the name kya hoga nimmo ka explains it) i personally get bored watching one persons accounts.

khnk is a comedy, and at times its fun to watch, but not every1 thinks that everyday is rosey mary go round, u know, people actually like to watch others cry, or cry along with them at times, its what sells. so ks cannot be degraded just because it has rona dhona in it, it has suspence alot of it, romance, thrills,surprises, mystery,comedy and everything u would want to see in a good serial. i wont even care if i dnt get to watch any other serials, coz ks has all i would want to see...its all in 1.

the fact that a 23 year old girl(bani) and a 43 or wateva year old man(jai) actually look good together is a huge plus point.

well every 1 is saying the same things that ks has a great storyline, it has a great cast, actors and every1 is suited for their roles in ks, also ram kapoor and prachi desai rock, sooo when sum1 says KS ROCKZ, they generally mean that they AGREE with all the points, so in short their actually supporting their choice.

OH AND OBVIOUSLY MY VOTE GOES TO KS, AND I HOPE I HAVE PUT OUT A FAIR EXPLANATION, AND HAVE NOT DEGRADED KHNK IN ANY WAY, AND OFCOURSE ANSWERED THE ABOVE PERSONS QUESTIONS.

ROX_ZY thumbnail
HEY I JUST WANNA SAY THAT 1 PERSON IS ENTITLED TO 1 VOTE ARENT THEY, OR CAN THEY MAKE AS MANY AS THEY WANT, BECAUSE I SAW THAT THERE WERE LIKE 4 POSTS VOTING FOR NIMMO BY THE SAME PERSON???
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Well I have never watched Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, so I can't really say anything against it. I have been watching Kasamh Se since the beginning though and I have to say it is one of the best shows I have watched! I love the cast, Ram Kapoor and Prachi Desai are doing an amazing job and have magnificent chemistry despite their age difference. Other things that I loved about the show, is that it doesn't move at a snail's pace like some of the other shows on television, which keeps the viewer interested. It is one show that keeps you wanting more, I have become so addicted to the serial. When the episode ends, I just can't wait for the next one to come on! That is how good the show is!

Another reason I love this show is the fact that it doesn't just show the bahu not getting along with her in laws, it goes much farther than that. Each sister goes through a different problem in their relationships, example Bani and Jai - a series of misunderstandings, Pia and Pushkar - money problems, Rano- Salil - faced the problem of being in love and almost marrying other people, Ranveer-Rashi - getting married for the sake of your family's happiness, Anu and Rohit- getting married because she becomes pregnant before marriage.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 17 years ago
BLUE SAPPHIRE thumbnail

GOOD TOLD JENNY 1OOO.

BUT KASAUTI ZINDAGI KAY IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

Originally posted by: jenny1000

KS Plus Points

Excellent Chemistry between Ram and Prachi - wow, they are rocking pair as Mr. and Mrs Walia. One story Ekta has not ruined - stays on track and each character gets scope. No story is left unfinished, each track is over and moving smoothly. The songs -- Jiya Dhaka Jaye and others are amusing to the ear. Excellent Performances from the entire cast - well rounded cast. Ram, Prachi and Ashwini always give great performances but everyone gives great performances... -- including Pukshar and even Pia😆
  • The story is not dragging at all😃
  KS Minus Pts

Pia's overacting - which happens not so often
  • Roshni's stupid bakwas sometimes in the soap...

Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka?

Plus Points

• Eijaz Khan.-- Eijoo makes the show loveable and make you sit throught the entire episode only because he is there😳

Minus Pts

No chemistry between the lead pair - Eijaz - Sanjeeda have .00000 chemistry. There is no chemistry, you think they were brother-sisters in real life😳 No story - one track on Nimmo, Kunal, Nats and Vic is dragging on and on.. I mean, jeez move on Unfinished tracks - Many characters appear and disappear in the entire show.. - ex: Nikki, who wanted to Kill Nimmo?? etc
    Corny Humor - the humor was good before but now, even the humor bores you.. Acting - besides Eijaz Khan and maybe in once ina ahwhile - Jen who plays Nats give a good performance , otherwise no one of them can act , Nimmo is like 1/10 in acting skills.. and the way they show Nimmo, NO one dresses that way..
    Illogical story - the love angle between Kunal and Nimmo
  • Horrible tuning of songs - why sing Kal Ho Na Ho? Who cares, l

For me, KS rules my heart and my brain. For once, it's a story I can relate to happening in real life, plus performances from Ram and Prachi thrill your heart. KS gets a 10/10 from me, and even on Telly Chaska, it gets that as welll😳 and the only reason I watch Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka is Eijaz Khan, because I think he 's a good actor whom I feel is wasted in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka😳

Jenny

GOOD COMMENTS JENNY 1000.BUT FOR ME KASAUTI ZINDAGI KAY IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD.http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3158/danceanu0040001vdzr2 nt9.jpg">

Edited by BLUE SAPPHIRE - 17 years ago
kriti_raj thumbnail
THE BEST SERIAL IS KHNK ANYTIME. I ❤️   ❤️
KYA HOGA NIMMO KA
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In my eyes Kasam Se is the ONLY WINNER! 😛
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've not seen KYA HOGA NIMMO KA but since KS is heavy duty romantic serial. my vote goes for........

KASAMH SE