~Debate~ Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka Vs Kasam Se

Posted: 13 years ago
What a battle !!!!!!!!!! Phew !!!!!!!!!!! Wink It was hard for us to decide whether the KA fans or Nimmo fans did a better job defending their favourite show.But i must say every body felt very passionate about their choices!!ClapThumbs Up 

Here now i am excited to annouce the winner and begin another battle!! winner is Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka !!!

VS

& ; ;nbs p;  Kasam Se.

Yes this is the same very popular cuddles, Ram Kapoor ka show.The older classy man and the love of his life Bani !!

The similarity between the two shows is this is another one of our Ekta Kapoor show with the lead star being a handsome hunk , young and charming Ejaz for KHNK and Ram Kapoor the suave and sophisticated man for KS.

The difference being KHNK is a light comedy while KS is a heavy duty drama !! Nimmo comes on Star One while Kasam Se is one of the best shows of Zee !!

Now we are asking all the television buffs once again to step into the court and advocate for what show they think is better.  You are the advocate and you give the proof for why you side with one show over the other.  Plot, actors, channel, chaska meter ratings, trps, etc etc - use anything you want in your serial's defense Wink

What's your choice - Nimmo or Kasam Se?  Get ready to defend your favourite show !!Wink Best of Luck !!Thumbs Up

Edited by Aparna_BD - 13 years ago
0 Likes this
honey kasam se comes on ZEE not SONY. and kasam se is the best serial in the world . and i think it is slightly betta than nimo bcoz of the hunk ram kapoor and prachi and their excellent screen chemistry. so it's KASAM SE.
0 Likes this
Originally posted by live_life

honey kasam se comes on ZEE not SONY. and kasam se is the best serial in the world . and i think it is slightly betta than nimo bcoz of the hunk ram kapoor and prachi and their excellent screen chemistry. so it's KASAM SE.

Yes sugar thats my fav show too . Thx for pointing out the gross error !!Wink
Edited by Aparna_BD - 13 years ago
0 Likes this
KHNK is the best. Big smile
0 Likes this
i like both!!!!

however if i had to choose between the two, i would pick ks because bani and jai jodi simply rocks!!!
and the love and affection that is shown between the 3 sisters is Fantastic!!!

khnk is really good too, i simply adore kunal and nimmo!
Edited by xsimzxchickx - 13 years ago
0 Likes this
khnk is the best Embarrassed
0 Likes this
khnk is best because khnk is very diffrent form kasam se because kasam sa is rona dona and khnk is funny and go so

khnk is the best best best best best best best best best of all Embarrassed
0 Likes this
khnk rocks n is tha best !!
0 Likes this