Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reflections. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
finallyyy!! finally i am replying to your shop and that too on I-F! iProud. πŸ˜›
Anyways firstly I am so honored that you used my made sig as the banner of your shop. Thank you. *barfi style*
ok! so coming on to the update.
^^ This made me go WOW. *_* LOVED the coloring and the usage of texture. Please could you pass on the coloring and the texture to me please? πŸ˜³
^^ This one is great. Thumbs up for the thought. πŸ‘πŸΌ
^^ coloring is a winner!
^^ one huge question. Whyyy? I mean like seriously! Whyyy or rather how do your Emma siggies come out SO SO eefing great? Love love love this! great one! apart from the fact that i hate her, this siggy is something i love. Class stuff!
^^ whoever made this siggy, one slight correction. It is SANAYA and not Shanaya. Great concept. The flower looks weird though. πŸ˜• Albeit, great effort.
^^ KSG & Sanaya! aww.. both my fav. this is my most fav pat of any update - Mixed Couples! I love doing and seeing other's creations on them. Most of the mixed couples stuff come out really well and so did this. πŸ˜ƒ that guilty of love and the other captions.. i didn't like the way they are written and if this is a texture then you shouldn't have used this cause it took away the beauty of the siggy.
^^ good one! the blurring helped to make it look great! πŸ˜Š
^^ pretty! loved how you have colored the smaller pic of hers and the style of the font. great style but wrong selection of font. πŸ€” please do tell me how did you do that - & I know it!
^^ bright stuff? πŸ˜² yeh kaise hua? πŸ˜• this is fabulous! the blend, the concept, the texture, the coloring is just perfect! my fav SwaRon siggy from the update. 
^^ cross hatched this? πŸ˜² well done!
^^ i like your usage of textures but not your selection of texture. try using better textures.
^^ this one is SMEXY!! My Kukkad kamal da and the scintillating Deepi! good selection of pics! black and white gives it a good feel.
^^ pretty but could have been prettier.
^^ Adorable. 😳
^^ wrong choice of texture.
^^ my fav gif. coloring is WOW and Vrushi... ☺️
^^ well done!
^^ i LOOOVVVEEE this! Jeez man I can't stop staring!!  I am gonna use this! RKKK β˜ΊοΈ
^^ sweet, simple and adorable.
^^ love the coloring.
^^ dark but has its own charm.
^^ my fav Vrushi icon. The coloring and the texture is simply beautiful and the pic.. sone pe suhaga! Erm, is this the texture I gave you Pankhu? πŸ€”

^^ coloring is gorgeous.
 <-- too dark.
<-- [retty and good choice of pic. how i wish this scene was shown in the film. *sigh*
 <-- PERFECTO!
 <-- liked this one. everything is black and white part from the shirt. good one!
 <-- my fav Ashley icon from the update.
 <-- your coloring has distorted these pics. be careful the next time.
 <-- my fav Selly icon! will use soon. πŸ˜³
 <-- GORGEOUS!
^^ good one apart from that flower.
^^ do I need to say how much I love my request? πŸ˜³
^^ blend is WOW! *_*
^^ no comments on the person on whom this is made lol but the style is WOW! technically the best in this update!
phewww! finally! i am done! *wipes sweat* well done with your shop! one suggestion, try to brighten your siggies. dull siggies look good but only sometimes. 
umm now since you have started making animated signatures, i have a request! πŸ˜› lol! itni aasaani se peeche nahi chodne waali. will tell you about it soon on fb. πŸ˜‰
Keep up the good work.
Love,
Aishu.

AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@Aishu😲 hawww Thank yous so much dear . It means a lot that you gave us so many suggestionsπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ we will keep that in mind and will try to work on it😳

By the way Thanks for using that that ranbir gif as your dp😊
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wow.. guysss!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!
the edits are so damn beautiful...
loved it loved it loved it. ...
VruShan Emma 😳 Barney Robin ❀️ Anushka 😳 ❀️ in short all of them are simply out of the world!!!!!
This is sooo awesome... u guys rock!!!!
great work!!! πŸ‘
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Hey thnks for the pm...
I just loved it...the HP once the swaron n special mention toh arshi one...i just loved it...
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.. loved each n every icons siggs n animated siggs.. al were superb.. wonderful n brilliantly beautiful... loved d textures n pics u used n especially d wordings on each siggs... brilliant job.. wel done...
SwaRonpankhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sure...Pm us
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful creations guys. Gr8 job wit the gifs. The namastey london one was gr8. The Zac-Vanessa icons coloring was amzing. The second icon was rly cool. Jennifer nd Vrushi icons wre rly gud. Gr8 job guys. :)
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update!!!!
loved the siggies!!!!
the siddarth deepika siggie was great!!!
and also the vushan stuff too!!!
Amazing Update!!!
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing gallery update..
loved all the stuffs..Beautifully made..
I like emma watson,deepika and anushka edit..
Then loved SwaRon edits..and last Salman khan with beautifull smile..loved it..
In animated section..i just loved the sharon siggie from confession promo..Perfect choice of scenes..And rest of all is also great work..
Keep it up..and keep updating..

Thanx for PM
Prateek
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing creations..

loved them all... :D