Mabel CG #1(shop updated [pg-28][OPEN])

AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
<div align="center"><font size="4">
</font><font color="#cc3333" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4">Credits:Aishu aka Murphy{Murmil Creations}</font>

<font color="#333333">Who are we ???</font>
<font color="#cc6666">Hola people this is me Anindita and Pankhuri.We are here with our first Creation gallery.Don't expect us to be great. We have just started with the editing.</font>

<font color="#333333">What we could make ???</font>
<font color="#cc6666">We are damn lazy people specially meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we will mostly make the non-animated signatures/banners specially,but we can make animated stuffs too.</font>

<font color="#333333">Do we accept request ??</font>
<font color="#cc6666">yes we do,whenever we are available.For knowing whether we are available or not that just check our CG's first page.</font>
<font color="#cc6666">Do post your requests over here rather than pming us.</font>

<font color="#333333">Our favorites???</font>
<font color="#cc6666">Firstly we are Huge D3 fans so yes you guys can expect a lot of work on that.</font>
<font color="#cc6666">We absolutely love to make SwaRon edits (TanHa and VruShan)and you'll mostly find their edits,SaMud,KaJen edits.</font>
<font color="#ff0000">SwaRon are the reason behind we started editing.😊😊😊</font>
<font color="#cc6666">Now we are Huge potterheads so will absolutely love to make HP edits. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#cc6666">Siddarth Malhotra,Hrithik Roshan,Salman Khan,Shahid kapoor,Zac efron,selena gomez,Priyanka Chopra are our absolute favorites.</font>

<font color="#cc6666">Coming to bollywood couples we simply love Ranbir Deepika , Aditya Roy kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor, Ranbir Priyanka.☺️</font>

<font color="#cc6666">well you can find our works on Rajeev Khandelwaal,Amna sharif,sanya Irani,Shantanu Maheshwari,Vrushika Mehta,Sneha Kapoor,Karan wahi,Dhrashti Dhami too. </font>

<font color="#cc6666">Phewww 😲 That was a long list.</font>

<font color="#333333">
Copyrights?</font>
<font color="#cc6666">what else it could </font>

<font color="#000000">MabelCreations/
Pankhuri/
Anindita
</font>
<font color="#333333">Our Inspiration ??</font>
<font color="#cc3333">Ananya and Aishu</font></div><div align="center"><font color="#CC6666">Deeth
Madhura
Poorvi
Sano
Varsha

</font><font color="#CC6666"><font color="#CC6666"><font color="#333333">Rules for making a post ??</font>
No rules cause we don't follow any rules πŸ˜†

</font><font color="#333333">Request for you??</font>
We would like you to be fair enough to give us the Credit of our creations.please do not use our work as yours.Do not crop any portion of our edit.

<font color="#333333">:We dedicate our work to:</font>
Lastly we would like dedicate our work to a very special person <font color="#666666">Avinash Mukherjee ( a fellow SwaRonian and our bro).</font> He really was an inspiration for us.He passed away a few days ago.He will always be their in our heart.we hope his soul rest in peace.
</font><font color="#CC6666">
</font></div><div align="center">Do we told you we have a FB page too😲</div><div align="center">Connect with us there too😊</div><div align="center"><font color="#cc6666">http://www.facebook.com/creationsmabel</font></div>
Edited by AninditaSwaRon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaSwaRon thumbnail

Update 1: page 1(scroll down)

Update2:
Page10

Update3:Page18
(AsYa+SwaROn+KR+ArShi+Sid+ChennaiExpress e.t.c)

Update 4: Page22

AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
UPDATE-1

Freebies

HP edits(3)

With sight different colouring

SwaRon/VruShan(3)

Yeh Jawani hai deewani(2)

Ashiqui2(4)

Sonam Kapoor(1)

Selena Gomez(2)

different coloring

Ayushman Khurana and Yami(1)

Monaya(1)

Kareena Kapoor(1)

Shantanu Maheshwari

Sneha Kapoor

Vrushikha Mehta

Telly Couples(2)

Do Not Use

Zanessa

IshqZaade

Arlisha(1)

Ayesha Kanga

Different colouring

Priyanka Chopra(1)

Some more works and request(don't use if stated)
Freebie:(VruShan-SwaRon)

For more scroll down
Yes It is not the end yet πŸ˜†
SwaRonpankhuri thumbnail
Continue
Small Icons
SS anniversary

Maula mere

SS skate dance IV

Sneha Kapoor
P.S: Copyrights are missingπŸ₯±

Priyanka Chopra

Hp

Some more works:
Tom Felton😳
Miley Cyrus

Shantanu & Sneha

VruShikha

Requests:(Don't use)
D3 one:
For Birthday of our dear one:
Thank You for bearing with such a long updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Do hit the like tab and leave your precious comments for us.
----scroll down for pm id------
Edited by SwaRonpankhuri - 10 years ago
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail

For Pms πŸ˜ƒ
ADD   SwaRonpankhuri  and  AninditaTanHa  in to your buddylist
Edited by AninditaTanHa - 10 years ago
maneeshaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
OMG! Wowww anny di and pankhu.. πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
Itne saare.. mast wale edits?! Woh bhi of all the people i like?! πŸ˜²
Ohk.. zyada hogaya.. :P
1stly congo for this art gallery and a big hug to both of u πŸ€— β€οΈ
All the edits are just mindblowing.. like ssly! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
I have seen some of them but not all.. and the ones i have not seen are also so awesome! :D
Waiting for more such edits.. 
All the luck to mabel creations and to ull! Keep rockinggg... β€οΈ πŸ˜‰
P.S : I know the colour is weird but i liked toh rakh liya :P 
Edited by maneeshaswaron - 10 years ago
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First  . . . .Ani & Pankhu πŸ€—❀️  . . . . 

Res ( not wanna put any formal comment in jiffy , so it's reserved πŸ˜³ ) 

If I circumspectly let myself drench in steadfast apology ride for being this lugubrious late in unreserving , then my written tattle never gonna get hands on any interjection. . . so - capturing a comparatively neat route . . . I'm Extremely Sorry ( to Both Ani & Pankhu  β€οΈ ) for keeping grasped this "reserved" stamp for  hell protracted period . . . Login on IF has inclined into a Hercules task to my brain ☒️ . . . amid of all gut shuddering college pressure and somber rendition of SwaRon tale on D3 - I literally am eking out my zeal of coming online πŸ˜³ 

But ---- some monumental occasions practically drags me here on IF from whatever abode I dwell in . . and one such episode is "the Inauguration  Celebration" (πŸ₯³) of Mesmerizingly Masterful MarbelCreation πŸ˜³ . . . . And how arresting sensation knocks me from within when I proclaim ------------- the tenure of this place belonged to two Outstanding Persons I've met through my sojourn in this mundane place . . . Anindita ( my Ani πŸ€—) and Pankhuri ( my Pankhu πŸ€—) . . . Not only these two luster like luminous stars as two prominent editing personalities ( pic and video in both territory β­οΈ ) , but also ----- they literally shine as two most pure-hearted individuals , from whom one can only expect auspicious amicability and  warmth tinged vibe without a trace of drab stain. . . β€οΈπŸ€— 

And about the editings -------- I'm really waltzing from where to initiate the groove for the hypnotism of MarbelCreation. . . GAWD--- the benchmark of editing has put at some zone of honour by this team of Ani & Pankhu . . . I get swept off from my feet with the gracious construction of images when Ani and Pankhu embezzle any bunch of pics with tints and textures . . .  Always Artistic at its culmination . . . .πŸ‘ 

I'm barring myself from roping in the update 1 review as it would echo more of some flowery adjective  lexicon πŸ˜› . . . . Just wanna put a word in this respect------------ Splendid . . . . . πŸ˜³ 

Turin ( Shantanu Soul ) 

Edited by ShantanuSoul - 10 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res.😊
Unres..
Mabel Creations ka fb page rocks and I'm glad you decided to open a CG! 
Congrats anindita di and pankhuri for the creation gallery!!
Coming to the update, HP stuff looks stunning! Hermoine and Emma Watson siggies are awesome. πŸ˜³
Ron-Harry-Hermoine siggy also loos niceee..😊 Both the ones..I personally like the second one better.. not that I don't like the first one. πŸ˜›
Coming to the VruShan stuff...OMG...<3 <3 <3 It looks simply stunning.. Love the coloring and texture. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

It looks so beautiful! I love it. :) 
YJHD stuff looks amazing. :)
Aashiqui 2 siggies look exquisite and Selena Gomez.. omg she looks stunning. πŸ˜³ The coloring is really good.. πŸ˜Š
Shantanu, Sneha and Vrushika individual siggies are sweet, especially shantanu's. Nice selection of pictures.. :) 
Zac Vanessa, It's been so long since I saw HSM but still I love their pairing. Again good job. :) 
Maula mere siggies are brilliant.. Basically the SwaRon/VruShan stuff is gorgeous. :) 
RiMar siggy is pretty adorable. And the PC stuff is nice too. πŸ˜³

This is cute.. 

Long update tha. Isliye I won't comment more.. But all the edits are beautiful.. They look so good. πŸ˜›

-Mihika. 

Edited by tanha29 - 10 years ago
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
                                                             UNRESERVED

First and most of all..A huge congrates for u'r gallery opening...Now moving on to update...

I like introductory part...that was amazing to read...

Now,update was OOOsum...all the edits and pictures was stunning and adorable...

I like SK edits most...
And rest of all the stuffs was beautifully created...

Keep updating

Thanx for PM

Prateek
Edited by prateekdave7 - 10 years ago
BroCode thumbnail
Anny Di Pankhu CONGO both of u for this!
M just to happy for u guys! Mabel creations awesomeness! I'm so proud! Apart from one persons edits I love all the others! N above all its for avi so that means a lot THANK U! Hoping to see more awesomeness from u both :)
5 group hug! Love u both <3