Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tulipdaisy

Ayan at home in his room where Nikhat Nuzzat find a saree in his bag and Ayan remembers Zoya, Nikhat says this is for humeira who comes shyly. Nikhat says today Humeira is alive only becoz of Ayan's prayers, Ayan thinks he needs strength to hold this relation, Nikhat asks him to give the gift to humeira, Ayan thinks how will he show fake love to her.

Zo asks a serious Asad to smile as all women are staring at him, Asad irritated asks why is she wearing jeans, Zo says she is unique started a new trend

Zoya stop talking shit and just tell him the sari had big friggin ass holes in it!
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ameilia

lol i am watching IPL.Big CSK fan hereπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ohk πŸ˜†
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ayan at home in his room where Nikhat Nuzzat find a saree in his bag and Ayan remembers Zoya, Nikhat says this is for humeira who comes shyly. Nikhat says today Humeira is alive only becoz of Ayan's prayers, Ayan thinks he needs strength to hold this relation, Nikhat asks him to give the gift to humeira, Ayan thinks how will he show fake love to her.

Zo asks a serious Asad to smile as all women are staring at him, Asad irritated asks why is she wearing jeans, Zo says she is unique started a new trend

This should have been Zoe's response to Asad''I am a shaitaan remember.I could have worn my bikini and would care.''πŸ˜†
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saralicious

asad so desperate to c zoe wears his saree🀣 πŸ€£

So true!!! cuz this is the second time he's brought it up right??!! πŸ˜Š
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lol hes still thinking about the jeans 

abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ayaan Humzie.r looking good wid eacch other
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zo says she is unique started a new trend

great reply
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

and moreover its a fake wedding so why is he so bothered, Zoya then calls him old fashioned & old, both are close when a lady collides their head and puts a garland around them and says give us a baby in one year, AsYa shocked Asad removes the garland and continues the arguement, Zo about to say the saree was torn but thinks he wont believe her and calls him old.

LOLOL. Yes cute dimples babies. Stop arguing you two!!
daffodil81 thumbnail
Dilshad asks them to stop lovey dovey talks and asks Asad to deck up Zoya. Tanveer waiting to execute her plan.

Ayan alone when humeira comes blushing and says she is very happy  to see the gifts.
Saralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

This should have been Zoe's response to Asad''I am a shaitaan remember.I could have worn my bikini and would care.''πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£