Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
🥳res

For the first time ever I made it to the first page! Yayy !!

There were a lot of scenes and situations where the CV's didn't do justice to the story, but I never thought that the Teri Meri dance sequence could be done like this. Only you could come up with something this beautiful. Spectacular. 👏

I thought they were dating or even a live-in relationship but divorce!😲

PS:  I read "A tale of constants and variables" some 5-6 to six times the day before my exam and the question was to design a circuit which detects a prime numbers between 1 and 100!😆

Now I really doubt that my C programming paper will include something like teri meri or acrophobia but who knows I may as well have a question to calculate the Grand Canyon's height!!!🤣

Edited by preethi28 - 11 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Dancing makes me think Teri Meri

Edge makes me think of the suicide scene just before Arnav tells her he knows about Shyam and her.

And because it is you, I think I am completely off the mark
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R

*EDITED**

Juhiji what a great rendition to the lovely 'Teri Meri' scene...We fell in love with that magical imperfect Teri Meri then how can we not be affected by this...😊
Tussi to chagaye ho...👏

Wish teri meri had a background as lovely as this...
Wish your brains had made inroads into the stupid heads of CVs then IPK would have been this perfect show with no glitches...or error.

The ever green Arnav and khushi and the different make up that you put on them everytime in all these tales and as always we are blown over...

I seriously don't know which arnav aur khushi is better in this entire series...😕
And the ending was such awesome 'shocker'
Can't wait now to read what is in store.  And no i am not going to guess hence forth...😆

Liza

P.S: **knock knock** any production house out there please take these 2 fantastic girls and their tales and produce this as a weekly 'Love Story'.  
You really don't know what you are loosing...😊
Edited by kondhili - 11 years ago
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Lost for words...so much was said in just one single chapter that only one word comes to mind after reading such amazingly beautiful piece 'unbelievable'.

So they are married and she is on a run from his all consuming physical presence as he was obviously had possessed her mind ,body and soul that she felt suffocated to the extend of leaving his physical presence but could she manage to leave him mentally or spiritually I don't think so and none of them are not even capable of moving forward then why did he not go after her when she left and why the hell did he sent the divorce papers of all things...to get a rise out of her, to get any reaction ? But he did't get that did he ? and now he is asking her why she did't sign them, what if she says that she has signed them and he will get them soon, what will he do then...as he is definitely not ready to let her go not by the long shot...oh well wil just have to wait for Monday to come to get all answers.

Thank you for the update. Edited by gifttag - 11 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Can't be impartial about this one - I wrote a frikking 50 chapter FF to say what you did so beautifully in one chapter!

As always brilliantly done, Juhi-ji
Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful and amazing story...

I love it so much...

just love the change you brought in Khushi in this one...

maybe some of us can relate to themselves now...
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
mein intizaar mein hoon part two kay so res!

humphhh!
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It made me think of Meera's FF (was it Careless Whisper?). What a dramatic setting for a powerful song that brought some much emotions for them in your story but for all the IPK fans in the show? Beautifully written! Love that it is from both their point of view so you can relate to what is happening in the exact moment.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How did I miss this? Will comment soonish!
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh, I remember being shit shared on the Grand Canyon Skywalk, even though I don't really have a fear of heights :P Poor dear Khushi ! 

So much encompassed in such few words, you are brilliant! The passionate past, the fallout, the separations, the dreams,  the longing... all of it! I thought perhaps they were dating, the divorce papers were quite the shock! 

And I cannot imagine how difficult in must be to write out a dance sequence.. an art from that so visual in nature. And you did such a fine job at it. Louvely!

Oh God, I have to wait till Monday for part 2 ? :(

You two ladies seem to be raising the bar with each story, no, tale. Hats off :)