Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparamegha thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the note..take your time..enjoying DG a lot so it doesnt matter whether the pace is fast or slow...
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thnxx for the note and especially the way you took an example from harry potter!
I've read it full, and now i guess i get your view on sheetal, and lest i do understand atleast, cuz biasness dat i've for Arnav and Khushi can't go away..!

Fluer wasn't bad at all, infact she at a pont was good too! Ginny's view was miffed.. Like mine is!

And please dn't make sheetal like the best of all peoples, it wud make me feel terribke for thnking ill for her and for having her leave Arnav for Khushi!

Just keep her like this!

And about the pace.., i like readin the story and as far i know.. Luv storys don't end up in an update ot two, and like here.. Arnav and khushi might start to feel for each other, yet their way towrds each other and letting the emotion called 'love' come in, is infact surrounded by lots of thngs..
Bth of them hav lots to know, realize and undrstand and learn about each other!:)
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i like d pace of d stry + d stry very much!!!
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont mind sheethal but I want Aman! You know its sad to see Khushi all alone and it doesn't matter what kind of relationship Aman Khushi have! And it make Arnav jealous and I love jealous Arnav πŸ˜†
Please update today!
88sandy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey we r totally cool wid d stry hw it is going...
love arshi:s fight nd their nokjhoks... so plz let d ff continue hw it is coz we love it d way stry is...
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well I like the pace of the ff... not so fast and not so slow and about arnav and sheetal relation.. it's just we don't hate her.. she is with arnav is what we hate!!πŸ˜† you know cant see him other than khushi
well go on as you pleased and we surely loved that
nsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the note. Its nice that you are interacting with us. I have only one request more regular updates. That is all I want :))...

And about the passenger train I dont have any issues in traveling in that since the journey is absolutely brilliant and exciting. I am sure lot of fellow readers would agree with me.

Have a good trip...and ofcourse if possible do update before leaving(I know its too much to ask par kya karon ur story is addictive)

Cheers
N
anera thumbnail
hey beautiful
and dadi dtays as alwyas aBITCH
oh you are not the only one who hate sheetal we do too
love it
i really want khushi to be strong plz not like showing that she cared
plz
and i really want to know about aman
aman and khushi
and anrav😑
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
read your note,...
trust me i don't n never had a problem with the pace of the story..
infact i kinda liked this story at first place because of this pace...
this gives ample time to grab the situation...
so go on...don't change the pace...
n as for sheetal...don't make her a good one...
i don't think i can digest a good sheetal..
sheetal is mean...kind of a bit self-centered...don't make her sacrificing...
i don't want to think good about her..πŸ˜›

w8ng for update...!!!
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey vi .. thanks . n i dont need any explanation.. for me the story is going clear ..superb n m enjoying it thoroughly 😊