Arhi FF: Destiny Games (upd note on pg 1) - Page 69

Posted: 10 years ago
Totally understand your views,yeah we a biased towards arshi but that doesn't mean sheethal is bad,coz Arnav here is an excellent observant and is good in judging characters.
I'm so happy that your not planning an ending soon.
Abavi, I am not sure on how you came into those conclusions with few comments... I have been following your work since Checkmate days... N never once you have failed us as an writer... You are doing an amazing job in DG, JT and WH... I love all of them and in no way I am feeling any confusion with any of your stories...

Please don't feel bad... Be assured you have great fans here who can relate to what you write very beautifully... DG is one the best FF's in IF now... Please don't take any drastic decisions or come to conclusions like this... The story is not moving in a slow pace... N I dont mind Sheetal here, because I know I have signed up for Arnav n Khushi story and I am having it... No complains from my end...

Now that I know how you are planning to end it... I am sad... Please please please dont end it at their First Kiss... Please no, I want more from this story and I know this story has more potential... You being the master of twists can easily accommodate our wish... Please...
its your story my dear and you can move on it in your way...😳😳😳 and i love your story and your way

but i can't love shateel because she stand between our arnav and khushi.. i don't care if she is good or not...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

about the update...take your time..but plzzz don't make me waiting to long for it.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

thanks vi for the note...sheetal character was kind of black listed in my mind as i kind of thought she is a snobbish one..now frm ur point of view i understand her now...but i don't love her...
waiting for next update eagerly
oh no no u can not end it on their kiss i protest!!!!!!
Oye Abavi, take me on which ever ride you want to - I am for one never going to complain that the story is moving too slow. I am enjoying the story the way you are weaving it and so I have no complaints when or how you tell the story. Just give me ArHi moments - moments as in first realization of love/jealousy when the love is not reciprocated/separation pangs/shyness when you finally surrender to the one person you love. Give me the whole nine yards. Just don't put a 'The End' board the moment you get the confession out from Arnav and Khushi - Believe me if you do, you are sure going to be on my hit list. I don't care, but I will definitely hunt you down even on the virtual world - mera dhamki yaad rakhna. Abey yaar after a long time your FF gets me as close to IPK as I can go and I seriously don't want a stupid ending in here. 4Lions gave a big letdown to the viewers who were expecting a first class, nail biting, hard hitting redemption so you just give me that and I am all happy to visualize the scene in IPK. So give me all the emotions and I am a happy camper. You do know how much I adore this FF right. You better agree to my demands - pehle hi baat de rahi hoon. Okay.

Looking forward to your update today.
I wish instead of note, it was an update.    

I have enjoyed the story so far and have no problems with the relationship Arnav and Sheetal share and I also want to know about the relationship between Khushi and Aman.     Somehow  I think  this makes the whole thing more interesting to know the game destiny will play to connect Arnav and Khushi in spite of both of them happy in their own lives. 
I like the Khushi you have portrayed who seems so unaffected with Arnav.

I am liking  the journey at whatever pace you have set.

My only problem is not with the pace of the story but the pace of updates.    I want another update the moment I finish reading one.πŸ˜†
Edited by akaps - 10 years ago
thanks for clarifications I anyways  love this story
I've enjoyed reading this story and for me the pace is perfect, want to see how the relationship develope. its your story take it wherever you wanted it to go and ill still be reading; one little demand,make sure there is a lot of love shown before the end, but please dont end it too soon 😊
Very true 
N there yet a lot to tell before the realization 
N we still have to find out who Aman is to khushi n she have to move out of RM n see the jealousy trek from Arnav's sides
to me its going jut great